Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf's 06/07 - The Franchise's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well not if everybody else does too, so really they don't control anything, they're at the mercy of the Canadien's and Lightning. They definitely up there chances if they can beat Montreal though.

Wrong, they are in control win them all they get in. they montreal last game of the year. that would put them 1 point ahead of the canadians.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must say, good win for the laffs. It was comical listening to Don Cherry after the game though, grasping at straws about how Brodeur should be playing tomorrow. He'll be resting just like Luongo is.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fun game to watch...

three stars should have been

1) Rob Shick
2) Dave Jackson
3) See the 1st Star

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the game tonight and didn't care who wins but was very impressed as I was on the edge of my seat. This thing went back and forth all night!
Now that's hockey!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 thus far for Islanders... on a side note I spotted Franchise climbing to the top of the arch on the Port Man Bridge??? Anyone know what's going on here?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 ****ing second to go.............:(

The Islanders have the point.........who has the tie-breaker? Do the Islanders have the win the shootout?

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BYE BYE LAFFS

This couldn't have been scripted any better. Leafs fans on a rollercoaster ride just to have it crash and burn. Now, to call back all my relatives in T.O. that called me last night after the Habs game saying Leafs all the way.
What a bunch of moronic Leafs fans :D :wa: :wa:

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that you boys should not be so mean t the boys who like to cheer for the Toronto Maple Leafs because tey are sad now. I dont think tim HOrtons coffee is as good as Delaneys coffee but the worker boys like it so dont blame them.

Bye boyssy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0