Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladner Over-35 Thursday Night League 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You obviously need to come see me Parkhead. Goals a plenty after purchasing boots off of me. Captain just had an off night.

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
boots

CAPTAIN

YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT TAKING A SHOPPING TRIP WITH ME SO I CAN PICK YOU OUT THE MOST BS BOOTS POSSIBLE.

YOU NEED A LITTLE SILVER IN THERE?

OD YOUR GOALKEEPING SKILLZ ARE SHITE, WE ALL HAVE SEEN IT.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said they were anything but. I think I would be well placed in the Over 35 league as a keeper even though I am 12 years too young.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you couldn't even score in an indoor league, Parkputz? Don't ever mention my lack of scoring again. Shoc-king. Steve1234 noticed your poor play. Good observation, Steve1234. How many did you score tonight, Parkhead? Did you score against Keeper? He is tooting his horn more than all the idiot Canucks bandwagon jumpers.

94 runners......:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart,

You're in. There is NO age rule for goalies. We had the guy who hasn't played soccer in 30 years in net tonight. Well at least he was in during the second half and they scored 5 goals. He was fcuking AWFUL. I will tell the coach that you're in net for next week. I'm sure you've always wanted to play on the same time as your older brother. Haven't you? Bart played tonight and we were laughing throughout.......

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way Putz's I did score in the Indoor game. So your point Captaincan'tscore is MOOT. Keeper is in his own world. :eek: There's a shock. His own player asked me if I was alright after he chopped me in the box. But in keepers's eyes I guess that is a questionable call. They should be proud they beat us. It was such a crucial summer league game. I hope I can recover!!:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hoops tomorrow?

Once again, One Dart, you're off topic. I will NOT be playing because my knee is now the size of my thumb. I was chopped in the first FIVE minutes of the game(knee to knee :mad: ) and it is nicely swollen. Speaking of nicely swollen, I better go have a wank.

Actually, I don't think anyone is playing anything, but I could be wrong........

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off topic but...at least it's not fukcing badminton. Oh well, we'll just start it up earlier. Here's to playing to goal next thursday.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well, we'll just start it up earlier. Here's to playing to goal next thursday.

We should invite some of the girls out to watch you in net. Surely, they could only learn. :)

What's wrong with badminton? I noticed you never answered my question in the other thread. Any chance of a response to that, Mr. One Dart. BTW, your new moniker is Yashin, the Black Panther..... He is a famous goalie from the former Soviet Union in the 60s.....

Lev

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did answer you, I was getting shitkicked by K-Pat and Willis and my ego can only take so much. Badminton is gay. Perhaps we need a TTP poll about that. I am okay with that nickname Comrade.

Das Vidanye

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course they would learn. They would learn how to eat Spitz and play at the same time. Just as long as there are no refreshments for them. On second thought, I'm not a teacher there anymore. Just as long as they bring some for me.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OneDart, it's not about playing in goal. It's all about the pub.

Like I said, the only shots stopped are those that hit me.:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Panther,

Are you serious? If so, I will give Dave a call today and let him know that all his goaltending concerns no longer exist. Otherwise, I might have to ask Willis to come out of retirement. Although, he would have to check with Yoko to make sure he is allowed a few hours out on a Thursday night to play soccer. :)

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Otherwise, I might have to ask Willis to come out of retirement. Although, he would have to check with Yoko to make sure he is allowed a few hours out on a Thursday night to play soccer.

Before he would even ask Yoko he would probably want to know what color your uni's are so he could see if it was possible to color cordinate with his boots. It's all about appearance with Willis you know.:eek: Hopefully they wouldn't clash otherwise Captain you will be forced to go with the Black Panther.

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, Steve1234

I might actually try and purchase some boots too. I like the $1 price tag on one pair.....Here is the pair I might need to improve my touch around the net......:rolleyes: Dartsinthehood would love these apples....

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Army,

You raise a good point, but for the Captain to come up with those boots is a good start.

I am still trying to get the Captain to go to whites but that would mean that he would pot four or five on a goalie of you stature, he needs to have it a little more challenging that that to get the golden boot.

I gave the Captain a few pointers during a shooting practice last Sat. so he should be primed now for a run at the holy grail.

Army, where is the work on the summer league thread? Just posting scores isn't nearly good enuf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0