Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladner Over-35 Thursday Night League 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vinnie, you're in. I'll pass it on to the coach. Next game is Thursday at 6:45 at Holly Park in Ladner. See you there...

Captain

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4 Thistle (?) 1

Not much to report on the Glasgow derby last night. ;)
I'll call them Thistle as that's what their jerseys said.
"Thistle Auto" actually.

Anyhoo, they had 9 guys and the result is never in doubt when you see that at kick-off.
It's shite because you can't get motivated to play when that's the case.
The only thing that motivated us I think was trying to keep our cool and not fcuking bottling some silly cnut in the middle of the park for them.
The only relief I had was in the 88th minute I lost my nut a bit and fcuking stitched him to give a polite "fcuk you twat" and let him know his bullshit did not go unnoticed.
And, if you read this post ya little cream puff, there's more next time if you want.
It's fcuking rec league football man - relax.
He's actually by far their best player.

Other than that the rest of their side were pure class and are probably quite good if they have a full side out.

On to next week,

RF

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonights a no go

Captain,

Sorry I won't be able to make the game tonight, but probably next week. Damned work commintments.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The race for the golden boot is over for the Captain

We lost by a converted touchdown tonight. I should have scored at LEAST 3, possibly 4. Shoc-king. One of their guys scored 4 fcuking goals to tie me, so I'm going out on a limb and saying my golden boot is in jeopardy. :rolleyes: I believe Steve 1234 played in net the second half and stoned me on two chances. I have to admit though I couldn't score, not because of my inability to kick a ball, but the Steve 1234 and the other goalie in the first half wore a fcuking Celtic shirt. How the fcuk can I score on a guy who is wearing a Celtic shirt? I can't, I didn't, and I won't. :rolleyes: Otherwise, I would have notched 5 goals. :rolleyes: Was that you, Steve 1234? Either way, it is always good to see the hoops, even if I'm not allowed to score because of this.......

Captain

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoops in net.

That was me in net in the second half. And for the record, it was Jeff Pegg that potted 4 for us. You will be alright for our next meeting, there is no way our regular keeper will fit in that jersey.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve,

I know Geoff very well. We actually played u-16 Richmond together when there was no Metro system. Clinical finishes from inside the 6 yard box. :) BTW, I went on to Ebay to check out what we talked about after the game and found nothing. How did you get the bargain that you did? Send me a PM if you get a chance. Cheers and nice shutout!

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scud will likely be back next week due to his ineptitude in scheduling. Perhaps you need OD in goal. Likely not. Isn't $66 American a little expensive?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're off topic, Sunshine. This is the Over-35 leagues quest for the golden boot. Yes, he is swinging by to pick up the burner tonight.....

Back on topic, I am guaranteeing I will NOT score next week because I am shite. Thanks.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be back on topic...WTF, I sold you new boots. How can you not score(besides the fact that the rest of your team is inept)?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My first chance hit the post after about 5 minutes. My second chance was a long free-kick that went over the center back's head and I glided:)rolleyes: ) on to it. As the keeper came out, I tried knocking the ball over his head and the ball skipped wide by a little bit. The third chance was on a corner as the ball found the far post. It came to me and I controlled it then smacked it at the net, only to have the ball hit the keeper in the fcuking knees. The second half offered two more chances one of which was exactly like the first half miss off the keeper's knees. I had another shot from just inside the 18 that missed by about a yard and finally I hit a knuckle ball from about 25 yards, which Steve 1234 kept out for a corner. That is how I didn't score with the new boots. For some reason, two of my shots went near fcuking post and I usually aim for the far post. Weak. Maybe the boots you sold me were faulty.........Then again, maybe the player who wears them is faulty. :(

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not looking good for the Captain.

there is no way our regular keeper will fit in that jersey.

Not only did the new boots not help but he couldn't score on either of the two back up goalies.:eek: The Captain's mantle looks like it will still be without the golden boot.;)

Parkhead

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wearing runners from 1994 but I could have been wearing rubber boots and it wouldn't have changed anything. How shocking was that. That had to be the 2nd worst football I have ever seen behind the Captain's over 35 team of course. Steve1234 were you on my team?:confused:

Parkhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0