Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladner Over-35 Thursday Night League 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he's got a nice touch, I might want to steer clear of the lad. I don't really swing that way, most of the time.

Is there a chance for a 4 goal outing, Steve? :rolleyes: :D

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It a possibility providing you have the tools. Jeff used his blistering pace and tore the back line to pieces.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I certainly don't have Geoff's pace but I will see what I can do. :) Everything looking good for the shirts? Let me know when you want to meet. Cheers, Steve1234. BTW, are you going to watch the game on Sunday? I will definitely be at the CCC.

Captain

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may be there with a hun friend. I have told him if things do not go Celtic's way, Slim chance, and he celebrates, he's on his own.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They're very civil at the Shamrock Supporters Club. There are usually 3 or 4 Huns there when they play the Forces of Darkness and there have been no problems generally.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stats.

Captain,
You might want to have one of your mob contact the web guy for the league, you have not put in a team roster. No roster no goals! Check our standing Pegg is at 8.
Steve.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No roster no goals!

It is not really that big of deal as the # above is probably the real # of Goals the Captain has actually scored in this league. :rolleyes: The reason they have not put in a roster is due to the lack of eligible players. This is an over 35's league not an almost 35 league.:eek:

ParkheadthinkscaptainshouldplayagainsttheblazeandIwillplayforhimatHolly.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, Steve. I will mention it to the guy tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I signed something early in the season and he had others do the same. Any word on the jerseys?

Pegg with 8, eh? I will need a hat-trick soon to try and make things interesting. :)

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Captain could not be paid enough to play against the Blaze, with the amount of hacking and whinging that goes along with most of the players. :rolleyes: My fragile body couldn't take such punishment.

BTW, I'm 34 and 189/365, which we will round up to 35.

Remember, Parkhead, you couldn't score against an Over 40 group last week, so you shouldn't be trash talking like that. :wa: Sure you can score against the Blaze but apparently everyone can. Club I Champ even notched a goal. :) ;) :D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouch!!

Sure you can score against the Blaze but apparently everyone can. Club I Champ even notched a goal.

Now you are just causing trouble. It is not like those guys need anymore insentive to kick us. They do that anyways.:eek:

Thanks Parkhead whoisstilltryingtorecoverfromthelastgameandnotdoingtowell

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Army,

After tuesday's debacle, it now stands that a ball might just go in if it hits you or is nicely touched back to you.

Parkhead,

No worries, about the mishap.

Captain,

Are you sure you have enough blood vessels left after last night to be able to play tomorrow.

BTW, There is no way you can ever say that you have lost your speed after what I saw last night.

a 3:95 40 yard dash - very impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0