Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladner Over-35 Thursday Night League 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Captain. Without Scud there could have been a big number put up against the boys in black. It must have been fun wearing black shirts in the heat today. Hopefully I can make my return next week.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PFC 2 Speeds travelers 2

A wasted effort for the PFC boy's. Two more points down the drain and pegg with no goals. The golden boot race is now wide open. My money is still on Pegg, once he gets over this niggling hammy, his pace will once again reek havoc on the oppossing back lines. Btw Parkhead, Malcolm from your Surrey team potted an impressive brace @ the indoor this week. Apparently piping is not his only talent.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same here

PFC 0 - 3 Ladner Landing.

They completely took the piss. Had us chasing all night. No chances for us at all. I wish we had a game left against Tsawwassen, we really need the goals.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain if you can not cut it in that league maybe it is time to hang up the walker and stick to Referreing(sp)!!:p

Malcolm did what?:confused:

Parkhead

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Malcolm

Scored two and set up one. If his wee buddy henrick could score Malcolm would have given him a few as well. The kid's a natural at the indoors.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is only one Henrik!! I know he can score.:D I also know he does not play for you guys on Wednesday nights.

Ahhhh to be 19 again.

ParkheadmighthavetocomeoutnextwednesdaytoWATCH.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was on upper field at holly and the Captains crew were on Lower field. I felt like I was in there goal. every few minutes a cheer went up from the white side and the boys in black were getting the ball out of there own net. as for Thistle, once again we played short. 10 guys for first half 2-2. 2nd half we lose someone to injury on 3-2 goal. final score 7-3. Thankfully my
Goals against average is so high , the score didn't really hurt it.

Captain, saw some tragic attempts at finishing by unnamed Sweeney family members.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Certainly wasn't me. I was the one being shelled by the Iranian national team, I mean the white team. A different group of players from the last time those teams hooked up.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, our 2 favorite words don't even come close to describing it. I thought things were bad when they reached the converted touchdown, but to seal the deal with a fieldgoal...

Apologies to Captain for making light of the swing and miss effort. At that point in the game, we hadn't collapsed and I figured you'd be good for a hat trick.

I also put in a strong performance, personally responsible for a minimum of 4 goals against.

The Power left his mark by breaking their keeper's leg in his first ever striker appearance. Cla-ssy:rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apologies to Captain for making light of the swing and miss effort

I think you should tell us all a little more about this effort.:D You realize of course the Captain is a REAL ref now and does not really concentrate on the playing side of the game anymore.:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I whiffed on a shot after undressing the 300 lb full back. Somehow my right foot touched the ball before I went to strike the ball and I whiffed. It was no different than what you were doing on field all game on Tuesday night, Parkhead, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Our back line(Scud and crew) didn't quite figure out how to mark the Iranian National teams striker, who was fairly quick. He only scored 5 goals but the idea of trying to actually man mark was apparently out of the question. One Dart let about 5 fcuking soft goals in, including a shoc-king meg in the first half. Power missed about 3 chances. I missed one really good chance(keeper actually made a world class save( :rolleyes: ), and we just happen to be the worst fcuking team in the world at the moment. I think my high school boys team would beat us and that is saying a lot. I KNOW my high school girls team would beat us. Fcuking useless.

Scud, please send me a list of players, as we have to get on this tourney right away.

One DArt, bring your fcuking $15 the next time I see you.

Power, get rid of those fcuking hideous blue socks for next game or you'll be riding the pine.

Much better.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes, Kram. It was kind of sad when we had to help change his diapers with all the tears and anger. The irony of the outrage was he was even worse than Solrac and by far the worst player on our team. Everyone on our team had a shoc-ker. EVERYONE.

We are shite.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you going to kick the ball away now too?

That reminds me. We are never using that tinker toy ball again? It is fcuking silver for fcuk sake. It looks and feels like a size 4. I am blaming that ball for the loss and my lack of goals. That and the fact we are the worst team that has ever been assembled for a football match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0