Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladner Over-35 Thursday Night League 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Count again, Mr. French Immersion. There is a plonker on the right midfield. We are adopting a 3 - 5 - 2 system for this week. I think. We know it will turn into a 1 - 9 system after about 5 minutes but it is worth trying briefly.

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My preparation for my O-35's goaltending debut tonight has begun. I made sure to drink plenty of liquids last night while out at Malone's. I topped the night off with a pasta dinner of tortellini and meat sauce straight from can (Chef Boyardee(sp) ) at around 12:30. I've been mentally saving shots in my mind all morning and have just had the lunch of Champions to ensure plenty of energy for tonight. 1-Double quarter pounder WITH cheese super sized fries and orange pop (of course) to chase it down with. For desert I had a cheeseburger... Ok, I had two.

I'll be sure to grab a snickers bar on the way out to the park to ensure an optimum buzz for warm up. Which I'm sure will consist of chasing down Power and OD warm up shots that have sailed over the bar. Then the subsequent punch up when Power tell his brother to move his horrendously large ass so he can have another shot, this time closer than the center circle.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

Now all I need to know is where the hell Holly park is and what time do we play?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a healthy pre-game meal DI. This is likely the strongest lineup that the 0-35 Tsawwassen team has put forward so you may not be as shell shocked as I have been. That is only if the Iranian national team doesn't make a return to Holly. Which is on Highway 10 BTW just before Highway 17.

ODwhoislookingtoincreasehiscareer0-35goaltotal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a healthy pre-game meal DI. This is likely the strongest lineup that the 0-35 Tsawwassen team has put forward so you may not be as shell shocked as I have been

How do you figure? We will have no one new. Don't worry, Double In, the line-up will be just as shitty as it has been all season. We might even be worse.

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really can't be any worse up front than I was in the net last game so that is a plus. Also, adding a Premier calibre player to our group is only a plus.

Likelywewillbeasshittyaswehavebeenallseason

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't want to put any pressure on yourselves but DITH and myself are coming out to see the full performance of the Tsawwassen side.

can't wait to see this, looking to see if the Captain will show off his 3.9 40 yard time when the chips are really down.(nacho chips, i mean)

BA

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What time is the bloody game? Billy Fat Arse gave me directions, but that's it. BTW, your warehouse is a mess again. :rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb you putz how could you lower yourself to that level. The Captain is a cripple so he qualifies. The Twins well that says enough already. If that is not the best example for why we should not clone humans I don't know what is.
Knvb you are a silly silly man.

Waste O Time!!!

Parkhead

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Twins well that says enough already. If that is not the best example for why we should not clone humans I don't know what is.
Classic. :D

Parky, I would back out, but I've already put so much into my preparation I'm past the stopping point.

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight's match

Id like to thank KNVB for reminding me to put up a 20 foot fence in my backyard for OD's warm up shots, I don't want any balls coming through my back window.

The only thing that I am puzzled at is the fact that the Captain has situated OD up front, Although this might not be a standard for your team Captain but doesn't that position require a litttle bit of movement.

Right now - lack of good material for piss-taking the twins

In 5 hours - Stunned by the fcukin worst soccer ever.

Tommorow - Lotz of good pting material

Should be fun boyz see ya tonight

DITH

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I see your point Knvb. But to top everything off and possibly bring you back down to the level of your acclaimed collegues in this league you should probably have a couple pints before the match and then a few more at halftime. Equalizers you know. It only seems fair when you are playing with the cripple and the clones.

I might just have to waste more of valuable time and watch this performance. Or do I cut the grass? Tough decision this.;) :rolleyes:

Parkhead

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry I am going to miss the action tonight. I will be at darts later but I wouldn't mind catching some of this performance. KNVB please do not use Billy in reference to OD's arse again and for all of you, play with people your own age. Next thing you know FY's dad will be called in as a substitute.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Parkhead, I almost forgot I needed to cut my grass. That was the best movement you're going to see out of me on grass this evening. Trim lines, nice edges, a true thing of beauty.

To quote a high school soccer coach, "We're going to get fcuking destroyed. Let's just try to keep it close".

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I certainly didn't say that, Power!

Captain but doesn't that position require a litttle bit of movement.

No, I usually start there every game. You see, the strikers don't get any service on the team so basically you collect dust. I figure One Dart can do that as well as anyone on the team. I might move myself into the back line tonight so I can help KNVB pick the ball out of the net tonight when his back gets sore from the red light going off.

We Shall Be Moved Quite Easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0