Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indo Canadian Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldn't agree with you enough. The best players play and that's it. That was probably the worst India Team I have ever seen. If they would have blended the Over 30's with the youth you would have seen a better Team India.

There were players out there that I wouldn't play in my U16 team. Who's picking this team??????

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i watched half the first game and both of the others. some players couldnt step up when it counted. 3 goals in three games isn't enough. jason did ok but whenever he touchedthe ball he was smothered. the other forwards were unafective(sp?). The biggest problem was the centre mids. there was no distribution or leadership. canada's centre mids scored 2 goals on india and outworked india's mids. the defense was kind of unstable, especially the outside backs. Goaltending was probably the biggest problem. the game against the natives was bad. lucky win. canada punished india physically. india did pretty well against scotaland and should have tied.
paul bahia played great. lavi mangat also did good. the outside mids were not a problem. jason sarai did pretty good. on the backline, joey was solid and had a nice goal aganst canada. raju was ok. wih harbinder and surinder playing also, it could have been a graet defense. next year they shuold add some expereience and cut out some of these unproven guys (melvin,shami,deep,gary,jas mattoo) and add pummi,shummi, didar,. why didn't didar play?

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nations

This was a disaster other than a few good points. Good points by Grimm. The midfield was to small & weak on the ball. Against Canada it showed that these kids that play in the indian tourney and look skillful have to play with a little agression. It's a man's game and against canada everyone could see who the men were.
Missing Surinder and Harbinder was a factor in the back especially surinder who always plays strong as the last few years. Deep on the back line can not play at the level of these other teams. I heard he had tryouts in India, I guess they'll give anyone a tryout. He did not play well in the Indian tourney or nations. He can run real fast but can he can't play positional soccer. The center mids well let's just say they were taught a lesson.
Joey always strong and agressive.
Lav was himself as always.
Forwards were missing in action

Didar was missed. End of story.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cant see. but rumor has it that gn has 9 lives in florida. Unless the someone breaks off the wedding. And i dont know what im talking about.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cant see. but rumor has it that gn has 9 lives in florida. Unless the someone breaks off the wedding. And i dont know what im talking about.

That has to be one of the best drunken posts EVER. Almost impossible to decipher and admitting it at the end. All accomplished in two 'sentences'. Well done, Kokanee! ;) :D

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is almost worthy of joining the I-tal League posts form two years ago. Brilliant stuff. Apparently, Kokane is blind and mute. GN is either a cat or eats cat food and is in Florida. This cat is getting married? I think ? But someone is trying to break it off.
BTW this is only a rumor

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody know anything about the Fijian team buying the div 1 spot vacated by FF, or is that just a rumor? I figured some guys play in the Fiji leagues, so they would know. No idle Yowen rumors, please.

TS

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kamloops?

Which teams are going up next weekend? What's the prize money this year?

TS

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tsenghera.....

There was a rumour but I've heard from the fiji guys that it does not look too good but it is a possibility....another possibility is that they might get a div.2 team but it makes you think of how many of the older guys will play div.2?.........we'll just have to see what happens.

Hard Ballz

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
??????????????????????

Hey Hardball! I heard you're thinkin' of putting your own team in. And you're only gonna pick guys with a big GANDD.

Please reply if true. Thank you very much my friend.:bronco: :knvb: :wa:

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballz

Why you gotta hate on div 2?! Give us a year and we'll see ya in div 1. ;) .

TS

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Lalli, how did I know you were going to reply with that. Typical Lalli, so predictable.

PS: MY GANDD DOESN'T TAKE UP HALF OF MY BODY!

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by G-spot

PS: MY GANDD DOESN'T TAKE UP HALF OF MY BODY!

No it takes up 3/4 of your body :D Can u two bitches stop moaning and give each other a looly choop.:D

So who's going up to Kamloops for the tourney this weekend ??

Big T:cool:

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Big T, why don't you lick my crack.:D I'm not going to Kamloops, all that smoke, it's crazy. You guys are going to regret going after that first game in that heat. It was 39 degrees when we were playing.

:confused:

GiGGs

Jul 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that the tourneys are pretty much over for this summer who do you think:
A) Was the Best Team?
B) Most Dissapointing Team(s)?
C) Most Improved Team(s)?
D) Most Improved Player(s)?
E) Most Dissapointing Player(s)?
F) Most Valuable Player?

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by GiGGs
Now that the tourneys are pretty much over for this summer who do you think:
A) Was the Best Team? Arsnall
B) Most Dissapointing Team(s)? Kokane United
C) Most Improved Team(s)? Sikh Templlle
D) Most Improved Player(s)? Those tomple guys who fite each other
E) Most Dissapointing Player(s)? tall goalie van. u had...That bili had a crush on
F) Most Valuable Player? Saerbjit

Hey we got olympics......no fair....y sit around.....im hammered.....kids dont do drudsg...is it normal to no see screen when ritin

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
kamloops (van u wins it)

it was a good tourny in kamloops. My team lost to pfc was a hard faught game. BUt the team that won was the best team at the tourny. Van united beat a calgary 5 to 0 in semis. Than beat pfc 2 to 1 in the finals. They were the better team in the finals

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm glad you asked me that Raiguy. 'Cause I think the best and most consistent team was Sikh Temple. They showed more heart than any other team. I know that Akal won some tourneys but you can't look at the winner all the time , you've gotta disect the game into small pieces and see that this team always comes out to play when they have all their players.

But there are two players that kind of don't meet this description and those koosee's are Joey Brar and Harinder Lalli. I've never seen so much laziness and fear to perform. Always making excuses, " Oh yeah we had them they fluked out."

I find these two players like a virus, once they start on a team their bad habits just multiply after every weekend tourey. Just a bad disease.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0