Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indo Canadian Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Shriner.
You heard right. The R in RFC will stand for 'Rebuilding' this year. We had a 'few' changes in the off-season resulting in this year's rebuilding process. We would have recruited some more players this summer, but I was too busy pulling the knives out of my back. But hey, we built a strong team from scratch two years ago and look forward to the challenge of doing the same again. Best of luck to Sporting Punjab, life's too short to hold grudges. Remember, it's hard to build a strong team from nothing, it's easy to take it over and guide it to victory.
As far as getting relegated to div 3, don't count on it. We'll fight till the end this year, and will be contenders again next year, mark my words.
Sporting Punjab should do pretty well and contend for promo. I spoke with someone who played with them this weekend and he said that the team wasn't very strong and looked alot better last year as RFC. But that was just one game and one opinion. I took in a game as well, and they looked strong at times and should have a solid year.
As for the other teams, Indo-Akal should win div 1 with Temple finishing a close 2nd/3rd. Their group is way too hard. Royal United in 2A will be a middle-of-the-pack team which may surprise some teams that underestimate them. Alot of youth there.
It'll be an interesting year.....let the good times begin.

TS

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I hear, Sporting Punjab was created from scratch and every player chosen that played last year for RFC was not going to play for RFC this year anyways. I think you guys should clear stuff up with the Sporting boys before rumors start flying. But, this is not my problem and do not want to interfere. Good luck to both clubs, hopefully both of you get promoted and maybe get a cup match- that would be a storyline game for sure.

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting Punjab was started from scratch and there was no stabbing anyone in the back. Every player made a conscious choice on what their plans were for the winter season. Nobody twisted anyone's arm and everything was handled as best it could given the circumstances. There are is no need for rumors to fly because there is nothing to speculate on.

TS was told which players had decided to join SP as soon as we were able to confirm - there was and is nothing to hide in that regard. As for taking someone's team and guiding to victory - I think everyone will agree it's not as easy as it sounds. RFC's roster was created partly by TS but there were a lot of players that came on-board through other contacts. This league is full of competitive teams and our goal of promo is not going to be any easier. This is a completely different team than last season - from management to players - with more than a few new faces.

Let's hope for success for all brown teams including RFC.

Sporting Punjab

Flash20

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN's B Team was the best team in the summer tournies and will be for years to come as i will start playin for them next year alongside the others

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please post in the relevant forums.

I'm assuming that the Indo Canadian Tourneys are done for the summer?

Good then, thread closed.

Someone can start a new 2005 thread in, erm, 2005.

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0