Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indo Canadian Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
that 3-2 Akal score against GN is supposed to be the other way around, GN won 3-2 against Akal in the Temple tournie.

singher

May 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal FC seems to have all there players. There arent any players worth mentioning who did not play the last two tournaments. Just your average joe was missing.

Jas Atwal
Raju Chohan
Dale Gill
Anoop Bains
Gary Augla
Rigg Kumar
Jas Singh
Not to mention no imports.

GiGGs

Jul 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, Akal is really stinking it up according to their standards that is. However, with a 3-4 record in the last two tournies they have still managed a 2nd place finish and made it to the semis. Pretty impressive, even though the Akal boys would not agree. Every team goes through slumps, and I'm sure everyone will agree, including you Rehsam's Buddy, that they'll be back and a force to contend with in the next two tournies.

After talking to some of the Akal boys this past week, one thing that really impressed me was how they had no excuses for their poor showings. Im sure they'll be back to their old form come the Gurdwara and Akal tournaments and win at least one of them.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RIP akal

oh balla balla the pimp is bak.
WOw akal anit winning get over it they anit that great. Onlyh reason they win is they get other players to play for them. I heard van united an gn was a great game. I also heard van united and gn where 2 good for all the other teams in the tourny. What happend to van united they didnt do good 1st 2 torunys and now they win the last one in style. Maybey van united is the next dynsty becuase akal is done.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard only 6 teams entered the Akal Mens Open "A" and that Sikh Temple is entering the "B" division. Any truth to this?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably true, as alot of teams are going up for the Kamloops Tournament I think.....

That would be Sikh Temple "B" that entered the "B" side.

sikhtemplecoach

Aug 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
overall the tourny was ok, hollywood and company were shite, he had refs that stood in the center circle, Ned who hasnt been seen at our tournies for liek years.
Akal won Mens open in a gret final vs Hurricanes 3-0!
great job Hurricanes!

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey whistle blower,

So I can assume from your post that you did some shoddy reffing in the final again !!! ;):D

By the way congrats on the FVSL exec position......you'll be hearing from me. :D

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like theres 5 teams in the VMSL this year, not including CAT. Or at least 5 teams that have apnay as team contacts. Good luck to the panj piare!!!!!

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i spoke to the tourny officials and they saiD that the top prize for open 1st place is $500US due to financial irregularities. B/C of this a lot of Cdn teams have backed down and are staying here for the weekend and avoiding 9/11 harASSment :bronco: :wa: :bronco: :wa: :bronco: :wa: :bronco: :wa:

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
with less than a week to go what's the scouting report with all of the winter apna teams?
GN= avg team in a shite league
Temple and Indo/Akal to fight for promo
Sporting Punjab= will contend for promo, looked like a strong bunch in the burnaby tourny or atleast in the 2 games that i saw
RFC=Will fight for 9th place from what i hear and when azzi brings in Div 3, they will go down
Royal United= ????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0