Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indo Canadian Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Seattle?

Originally posted by tsenghera
anyone know which Indian teams are going to the Seattle tournament?

TS

I don't know who is going this year, I know GN won it last year.
If I remember correctly, its usually the first weekend of the season. Good money but not worth it if you have to play a league game that is more important.

Big T:cool:

TS - check your PMs

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seattle

Good thing is we're playing on Saturday ;) , funny how things work out. The tourney is a one-day deal on Sunday. Go RFC.

TS

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seattle

Good thing is we're playing on Saturday ;) , funny how things work out. The tourney is a one-day deal on Sunday. Go RFC.

TS

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Seattle

Originally posted by tsenghera

TS

TS,

Good luck $2500 US goes a long way !! You might have to beat bear creek and the local kabaddi team to win it. Expect a few bumps and bruises. :D

Star is GN making the trip again ???

Big T:cool:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
seattle yah

my team bear creek is gonig and we going to win the big cash prize. ONly 2 real good teams gonig besdie us, van u and gn. We dont have to worriie about rfc. They only beat us in kamloops by one goal. They were lucky we should of won

Joma007

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are last years previews for each team. Would like to hear what people think about the teams this year and the player caliber on each team

TEAMS

SIKH TEMPLE
A decent team with good players but since there glory days in 80's and early 90's have never been a dominationg side in the tournaments. Lavi mangat heads the squad, very skilled player and a member of the Khalsa coast league team. But thats about it for that team, no one else has done anything this year for them to even be mentioned, prediciting temple is eliminated in the first round of the vancouver tournament.

VANCOUVER UNITED

Taxi Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! The biggest dp team around, but somehow there always around. They have been playing in a richmond league, and as the rumor as it they will field a very strong side this summer. But without Dan, i don't seem them winning too many tournaments.

PFC

A team that will surpise many this summer, full of great young talents like paul bahia, very fast and skillful. THey should be a team to reckon with, I think we will seem them in many tournament finals.

AKAL FC

THe leading tournaments winner for the past 4 years. Rumor as it they won't field a team????????????? But if they are around they will be a team to reckon with possibly the best backline in the indo canadian community, harry sandhu, surinder janda and harbinder chohan. ALso have metro league players like jaz atwal and raju chohan to produce the goals. lets see if they enter?

GN SPORTING

A young team with alot of attitude, Gn is a good team, but they have to rpove themselves first. even though they did have a decent run in the tournaments last year, this year will be the true test. Ted hans has been there goalie since the beginning but he has an injury and might not return? Rumor has it he will joing Khalsa in the coast leagur as a back up??????

Khalsa

Yes folks its true, Khlasa will be entering the summer tournaments, I will be playing for them, and some other players might be joining, a few boys from the winter might stick with khalsa and few more younger talnets are interested. Parm will have a strong side this year.

Squamish

A good team last year, but will they enter this year????????????????????

SIkh United

known as medallion will also enter the tournaments.

Joma007

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The teams competing in the summer this year are
1.Abby
2.Van U.
3.G.N.
4.Khalsa
5.Akal
6.PfC
7.Indo
8.SUFC
9.Sikh Temple

LadiesJatt

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Think the east indian tournments need to learn from how the italians are doing it in the summers. Better system, doesn't burnt out the players for the winter, will draw bigger crowds, increase the level of play, giving more meaning to every game, etc

Cheers
LadiesJatt

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LadiesJatt said:
I Think the east indian tournments need to learn from how the italians are doing it in the summers. Better system, doesn't burnt out the players for the winter, will draw bigger crowds, increase the level of play, giving more meaning to every game, etc

Cheers
LadiesJatt

Could you elaborate more for those who don't know what the ITAL is doing ?? :)

Cheers

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Big T, are all the teams that played under the SUFC banner this year entering the tournaments, and if so under what name?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
Hey Big T, are all the teams that played under the SUFC banner this year entering the tournaments, and if so under what name?

I heard the Hurricanes were entering some tourneys this year...can't confirm it, but thats what I heard in the rumour mill

I think you'll see an Sikh United team this year again in some tourneys...I don't know which ones or if we will do it at all...I'm just speculating.

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PFC is playing against Sikh Temple FC and Vancouver United in our opening round games on saturday. Good luck to the rest of the teams, but beware, because we're more dangerous than ever!!!...GO PFC GO!

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
These are the groups for May long weekend

A Group

Khalsa GN Sikh Temple
Sikh United Hurricanes Van United
Akal Abbotsford PFC

B Group
GN (b)
Sikh United (b)