Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League Results 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hey Rob

Originally posted by housearrest
i know it was a little off topic, but why did you delete all those recent posts from this thread. That was almost a whole page. Just talking about the recent game.

I may have kicked you last weekend Housearrest but I agree with you today.:cool:
It's hard to switch threads when it's all related info.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
merge threads

maybe our honourable moderator can just merge these threads so everything to do with FVSL premier (ie scores, talking smack etc) can be made in one thread??

just my humble opinion.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: merge threads

Originally posted by Sage
merge these threads so everything to do with FVSL premier (ie scores, talking smack etc) can be made in one thread??

Sage making sense:eek: I agree as well, this thread is going to have deleted posts weekly for all the same reasons.

PoCo 5 - TP 0

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally, somebody has said something intelligent. Many of the posts I make get deleted as there is overlapping topics at hand. Merge the bloody threads TTP Nazi.

JTL

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Without trying to start a coup d'etat, or "putsch " for you nazi buffs...maybe there is a way that "long in the tooth" tangents can be redirected without being deleted...
and if that's too much hassle then maybe allow for a bit more overlap and banter. :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just post the fcuking results and match reports here. The ONLY reason there is "overlapping" is because one fcuker can't follow rules, slags someone, and then everyone jumps in :mad:

Everyone seems to be following the rules in the 'predictions' thread, what's so hard for doing the same here?

The rules have been stated. End of story.

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Important Notice.

Originally posted by TheRob
I haven't had a chance to go through and read all the stuff in here from last week, but I want to make one thing clear. This thread is for Match Reports Only. All other posts can be put into the FVSL Premier League thread. If they are placed here, they will be deleted without warning.

Without trying to start a coup d'etat, or "putsch " for you nazi buffs...maybe there is a way that "long in the tooth" tangents can be redirected without being deleted...
Yes, actually there is. Post them in the right thread.:rolleyes:

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
allright fellas

its nice to see not much has changed since i left. peg gets beat 3-0 and the have a moan about being robbed, mabey next time your special teams unit will block that that field goal. its also nice to see that poco is off to such a great start, mabey it isn't too early for skytrain and jared the goalie to start talking about the pak cup. anyway, there a bit too much love on this chat line so i go back to hibernating untill mf logs back in and starts some shite up again.

cheers boys

p.s. aves your a cheap fcuk!!

puller

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wtf

Wtf is up your ass, superfoxs. When did any Peg player complain about the loss. Do you even read the posts? And whose talking about the Pak cup? Your the first person I've seen even mention it.

You got nothing good to say, don't say it. Don't piss in my ear and tell me its raining.

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 4-GN1

Good game for Chilliwack. We dominated most of the play, we scored in the first ten minutes. They did look good at times, played well off each other. After the half the game was 2-1 for chilliwack. They started off strong in the second But fifteen minutes in we added a third and they couldn't recover. The keeper left the game and we added a fourth on a shaky looking back-up. Not many of you thought we could beat them, feals nice to prove you all wrong. Next up GEU, looking forward to it.

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jared

hows your breast,

its good to see your not bitter, how s the weight loss coming any way. rumour has it your neck looks like a 80 year old vigina.

puller

J

JaketheMuss

superfoxes,

just by stating "puller" at the end of your posts, makes me want to beat your face into hamburger.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stay on topic

So the moderators don't have to say it, this is where you post RESULTS!

The SFC - Delta game is being played on Sunday because the turf field isn't ready yet.

Superfoxs,
are you crazy, or just plain stupid. You saw me last weekend. Did I look like I have a vagina for a neck? Don't be jealous and stop watching those Austin Powers flicks, alright. And I believe, how's your breast is old news and can't be used anymore.

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jack, you must be the articulate one on the team, that was pretty clever with the hamburger and all that. i look forward to reading your other post you donkey. jared, i have not seen you in a year, just a little bored so i thought id wind you up a little. yuo lot should really lighten up.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 0 - Pau 0

Poco 0 - Pau 0

A fair result for both teams I think.

First half PAU had more of the possesion. Neither team had any significant scoring chances during the first half.

Second half Poco had more of the ball and quite a few corner kicks that didn't result in anything.

Ref made quite a few questionable calls :rolleyes: but I guess thats to be expected.

B

Billi

I had the opportunity to watch the Chilliwack-GN game on Friday night at the new beautiful complex made in North Delta. It was a pretty fast paced game for both teams. From what I noticed was that Chilliwack had three of their goals from about 20-25 yards out and one fast break goal. The starting GN goalie was not suited for the turf as he showed his lack of speed to come out to meet the ball and also his lateral quickness. All in all, he was a non factor, by not making any decent saves to spark a GN attack. I hope he doesn't play like that everygame or this will be a typical GN season from what I have heard and witnessed a few times in previous years. Credit goes to Chilliwack for figuring out that in order to score, you just have to shoot or put the ball toward the net. Also, a pretty good performance from the Chilliwack keeper, he looked sharp on every shot put fourth by GN. No one team outhussled the other, both were equally competitive, but Chilliwack took advantage and put the game away at the right time. Good game to both teams.

:wa:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver

Agreed, PAU looked sharp in the first half, with some very fluid passing we kept poco on there heels. We had loads of possesion, but to Pocos credit they contained well, absorbed the pressure, and got to the half unscathed. Second half was a totaly different game, Poco put there stamp on the game and had to many corners for my likeing, the lad knocking in the corners was wipping in some real nasty ones. PAU had two good chances but came away with the draw feeling quite disappointed. Anyone thinking Poco are finished think again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0