Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League Results 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN Sporting

I agree with the monkey, GN sport was just lucky to get their two goals and then keep the lead because we gave them everything but we just couldn't score. Mo was running circles around their defense all day, and GN's defence couldn't even take the ball away from Cainy! We had an unlucky game, but trust me....GN sport is nothing special.

I seriously think #7 on GN has problem, the dude was making meowing noises and complaining about not being tall enough the whole game. That kid is messed up. :confused:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not another upset

You could say that poco and maybe geu were caught of guard by gn but I really did not think that pau would be a victim.I must back track if possible, I am now oficially convinced.Im now a gn believer. Well done boys.:) Let me guess, Sage was kept off the score sheet again. Its ok sage, your cat team could use some of your scoring touch:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Painkiller?

I don't know who you are but I suspect your an imposter. I don't even remember a # 7, let alone cat noises, plus you spelled Moe wrong.I didn't think the second goal was lucky, it was well taken, the first, well you had to be there to understand.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pssst..........Ranger, I do know that you know what I know

GN BEAT PEACE ARCH !!!!!!

:D

J

JaketheMuss

Surrey lost....holy shite..I'm lost for words.....actually no I'm not. Surrey got just worked over....wasn't pretty...I watched the game and puked

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jake

You must have not been there for long, or watching some other game, cause you've got it all wrong.

Coach pretty much summed it up, so pull your head out of your ass and shut the fcuk up

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's pretty obvious Jake doesn't have credibility; I think he's claimed to have been at at least two games this weekend at the same time now. From his report, he sure wasn't in Langley...

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No game

Just a bit of info for those who might have been planning to watch the PAU Chiliwack game this friday. We will not be playing at all this weekend, we were notified late of the change to friday instead of sundays, and our team is off to Whistler for a weekend away to piss it up.:D We will make this game up midweek next week on the lit grass in Chilliwack.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Banter in the FVSL Premier thread. Results from the weekend inthis thread.

Last warning.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1 Delta 0

Good game for both teams as there were plenty of chances for both teams. GN scored on a PK by Monty Bagha in the first half. On to Langley next week.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 3 - Geu 1

Just got back from the game and finally a good result for Peg. Played hard the whole game with fire in our bellies. Went out to a 1-0 lead at half and second half went up 3-0 before giving up a header with about 15 min left.

This is exactly what we needed to turn our team around.

P.S. Coach and The Judge.
Guess those extra Rangers players weren't needed today, and better think twice about telling a team to "get rid" of teammates.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg vs. GEU

House beat me to it: 3-1 in favor of SFC Peg over GEU.

Big Mike Wagstaff, in his official debut, opened the scoring when he took a pass from Lee, beat one defender, and slotted the goal. Lee potted our second, in the second, when GEU was pressing. Scott Kemper sealed the deal w/ our third about halfway through the second. GEU Scored w/ about 10 to make it tense.

Man of the match was definitely Lee, but Housearest was a close second with some excellent saves at key moments in the game.

GEU is a big team, and it was physical. Not a bad game at all. Poco will be tough next week.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good win for peg

Langley 4 - PoCo 3

Yet another game PoCo came out expecting a easy win and losing not to a better skilled team but to a harder working team that was able to put their chances away.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy house!

Everyone wants peg to do well,(in our club at least).if you can't
take some well deserved critisism,pack it fricken in.I'm more
than happy about the big win,all i was trying to do was
challenge you to step it up!You did that ,and good on you.
Now start climbing the standings like you belong!

cheers coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0