Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League Results 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG BITCH

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs POCO

Sliver called it like it was.Referee was shocking, but it was bad for both teams.Looking forward to the rematch.

anyone know any other scores?? :D :D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 2 - Peg 0

Very wierd game today, as all the lucky bounces went in Delta's favour. I take most of the blame today for the loss, as I was not having a good game. First goal was a mistake with my feet, looking for someone to pass to but gave it up to the opposing forward instead. 1-0 at half.

Second half, 5 min in, the ball to a wierd bounce off the grass on a deflected cross and went right in the top corner. Once again only 2 shots on net, one being a penalty that was saved late in the game. So even though I did not play to potential, a team cannot win if they don't score.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billi

i read your report on the GN game and i agree with what you said about the goaltending of GN, he just wasnt in the game, but I am pretty sure that he will bounce back as that will not happen again this year, he will be ready for the game coming up this weekend against PAU.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO v Delta

Early report

Poco 5 Delta 0

Wasn't at the game but I hear it was flattering for Delta.

Saw the ticker on TSN, report to follow.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco vs. Delta

Men against boys.

Five - nil.

We were hoping the tossing midget boys were going to drive all the way from White Rock to see a decent game, but only one team showed up tonight.;)

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
late report

I was actually looking for the geu vs chilli score but since Im here I will tell you what I though about the pocos game tonight. It was a brilliant performance of futbol. The first half was as good of futbol I have seen in a long time. We made them look like kids.
The 4-0 score at half was flattering.The ball movement was brilliant, the finish was point accurate and the defending was punishing. Second half, was pretty even in my view, except in the finishing department. Delta had numerous shots wide and high.
At that point poco was at cruise control and not looking to add to the score but get the goose egg for their stellar goalie.

I believe last year about this time I said, and I quote myself if thats possible "pau will win the league and cup", and I think they will again this year. Good luck lads.;)

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu 2- Chill - 1
Reffing was brilliant as always.....Geu finished 0 of their 7 breakaways...Mills(Ed Belfour lookalike) didn't see much action...Geu missed an open net on the 2, 3 , 5 , 6yard lines.....If Geu could finish, they would be unparallel. ...If everything clicks...GEU should take out PAU 6-0.
peace out ladies
keep it real

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco v Delta

Saw the game last night, men against boys was an understatement. Game looked very fast on the big, slick pitch. The only thing I couldn't figure out was why Delta didn't get the Dark kid up front on sooner. Poco # 16 has impressed in the two games I've seen so far this year. I think Poco has found there form. We were hoping for an upset, had some songs to sing and everything, No such luck:mad:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/Chilli

Very fast paced game not alot of room out there to hold onto the ball. I thought Chilli looked very good and came out to play physical big time.GEU had more shots but not alot on target. Chilli will win games if they can play at that pace always.Peg is next for GEU, and the boys are ready.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2-1 over Peace Arch......I know everyone must be confused....b/c we sure are........we got up 2 early in the 1st half and than we basically held on the rest of the game......our goalie played good and our D was relatively sound......they had some very good opportunities but couldn't pot one away.....basically we did what we had to to win.....well now the league standings are getting very crowded from top to bottom...things could get interesting......cheers

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
peg vs langley

I just came back from the langley peg match,and with all do
respect,i should have stayed home.After the first 15 minutes ,peg absolutely pissed on them in the first half.1-1 at half and peg was
doing very well.After not converting 3 or 4 good chances,you
could see the writing on the wall.2 minutes to go and langley
scored an absolute SHOCKER!Peg played well at times,and created alot of chances only to shite the bed.I'm sorry keeper
but from what i saw,you bottled it.That might be a bit harsh,
but with no time left you have to come up big. :confused:
Like i said,you guys worked very hard today but you have to put teams way early.
Best of luck next week, coach

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy, Aves, ?

Let's hear your side of the story on the upset?
What the heck happened?

Once again GN shocks the Premier division and pulls off another win.

Maybe they are for real!
Whodda thunk it?

:eek:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2 PAU 1

Basically what Raiguy said sums it all up, our defense and goalie played well all game long, as we just kept fustrating PAU's forwards all game long, it was well played by both teams.

Now on to Delta friday night.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN v PAU

I don't want to take anything away from GN they got three points today and we didn't. To a man we played very well today, just couldn't find the net.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN beats Peace Arch, GEU and Poco - the three teams most people consider the best in the league - and then get pummelled by Chilliwack and Peg.:confused:

WTF???

I guess it's time to take them seriously after all.....

.....awww fcuk it! GN Sport still sucks!:wa: :wa: :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0