Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League Results 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk

Langley deserves full credit, they came out wanting it way more than poco.They scored on allmost every chance in the first 30 minutes to take a 3-1 lead. Second half we played better, tied it and lost it with 15-20 to go. It goes to show, that any weekend any team can win. Yes even peg. Its pretty simple boys in this league to win you need dedication, preperation and desire. We can not go out and win each week with only one. {desire}

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Osame bin madden
It goes to show, that any weekend any team can win. Yes even peg.

Osame, you better not piss too hard or your gonna be choking on your own words. See ya next week.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: easy house!

Originally posted by coach
if you can't take some well deserved critisism,pack it fricken in.I'm more than happy about the big win,all i was trying to do was challenge you to step it up!You did that ,and good on you.
Now start climbing the standings like you belong!
cheers coach.

Hey, I know that's what you were trying to do, but don't make it sound like your taking credit for Peg's win or something. "I knew you were going to win because I challenged you to step it up!" I took the critisism and Peg played well, but don't overreact to a bad previous game. Everyone has them.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmm.

house,you are 2-4 and sitting in last place.the season is one third
over and you are the proud owners of the relegation spot for now.overreact,no!just start winning.

coach:confused:

C

cspurgeon

re: Langley win

Originally posted by Skytrain
Langley 4 - PoCo 3

Yet another game PoCo came out expecting a easy win and losing not to a better skilled team but to a harder working team that was able to put their chances away.

yeah it looked like that exactly, Langley outworked Poco big time. wasnt a bad game really Poco just looked bored.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
go figure

A few surprising results lately...the standings will be up to date after wed night when PAU travel to the wack for our game (ppd. from this weekend)
We'll try to make a wireless connection to ttp asap to confirm our spot at the top of the table.:p :D :rolleyes:

webetterwinnow

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Put this skinny one on the barbie

Originally posted by housearrest

Osame, you better not piss too hard or your gonna be choking on your own words. See ya next week.

Zing ,hook, snag.....in the bucket. How did I know I would catch myself a big mouth troutarrest..Would you like to challenge me on those words.. for I dont know..how about a cooler full of beer.

:rolleyes:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy there, Osame

just pointing out your oblivious put down against Peg. I feel something has turned around with our team and feel confident about next week.

Haven't beaten Poco yet, but I'll put a six pack on the result. You know who I am, come get me after the game. I believe the game is going to be moved to Friday night, Bear Creek at 7:30 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0