Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League Results 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN the knew power house in the Valley?Not fcuking likely,me thinks Cainy and the boys will punish the knew kids on the block.Raiguy don't forget to tell Cainy what # you are either.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
who said anything about powerhouse......all we did was post the scores of the game.....cainy is the one who keeps referring to past years on GN's success or lack there of......get over it buddy its history....the way we see it is that all the losing in previous years made us a stronger team today.....i guess once your average team age hits 20 instead of 17,18 or 19 the team starts getting better....

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN vs PAU

Originally posted by Raiguy
....gn will definitely be up for the peace arch game...you can count on that.....

Ditto buddy. We're not looking past ANY team this year. One game at a time. You can be certain PAU will not take our match against you lightly, especially in light of your last two results.

Congrats............see you on the pitch.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley vs Delta

anyone know the result of the langley/delta match? They played last night didn't they?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
man, o man

What a game. I am speechless, not. First half was very physical and very rough. Took a knock with the studs in the shin, but everything else was legit. Second half we lost it again. After a couple of shots in the first 5 min by PA, they got a P.K. and scored. 5 min later, they scored again with a guy having the ball at his feet, backed turned to the net inside the 6 yard box! Never seen that in my life. 3rd goal was a give up goal.

Bottom line.......Peach Arch passed the ball very well and dominated the second half. Not enough scoring chances created by Peg. 4 shots on net in 2 games is unacceptable. Something needs to be done.

Anyone know the score in the PoCo game?

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau vs sfc

Sorry for the knock House arrest...Once I committed for the ball (50/50 in my eyes) I was faced with you coming in feet first as well and I thought I could pop it loose. I did get the ball first even though I raked you a bit...:eek: :D
In retrospect I was thinking why did I go there, because it could very well had been me with a knock...:rolleyes:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
np Aves

ya, it was kinda close, but that's part of soccer, being aggressive and going after the loose ball. Got a nice welt on the shin but nothing some ice won't fix.

Hope your keep is ok after that run our team took at him. Uncalled for but they were heated up after giving up 2 goals in such a short time.

Looks like after today, I might need to lose 20 more pounds and become a forward or something. Good learning experience for us and total composure showed by Peach Arch. Good win. Get ya next time.

BIG BITCH

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau vs sfc

Aves tackle on "house arrest" was a bit uncalled for yes and deserving of a yellow ,but for s.f.c. coach to say that Aves is a dirty player is pure bullsheeeet :eek: :eek: .Play hard ,play fair ,play to win "AVES".:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :p :pAnyone know any other scores.

BIG BITCH

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco V Chilliwack

[
Poco 5 - Chilliwack 0

Poco lucky to come away with a win!
[/QUOTE]5 bagel is not luck .WACKERS what happened.:bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack-Poco

Good game for the first ten minutes. After that it all went down hill for chilli. We looked slow, tired, and unintersted. We spent the next eighty minutes chasing poco around the field. congrats on the win

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco vs chilli

I thought the game was very close the first 20 min. Chilli had a good scoring chance that hit the bar.That could have been the play that got them the edge. Once Pocos defense stopped rushing at people we settled down and controlled the play. We looked decent but our best is yet to come. We will be ready for next weekend. As a matter of fact, if anyone in cainys camp wants to put a cooler full of beer on the line, Osame is betting.

Ps . lets talk about how many cervezas your wimpy cooler holds before we bet;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Important Notice.

I haven't had a chance to go through and read all the stuff in here from last week, but I want to on thing clear. This thread is for Match Reports Only. All other posts can be put into the FVSL Premier League thread. If they are placed here, they will be deleted without warning.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by star #1
GN 2 GEU 1

This was a good game as both teams played well, GN got the first goal and then Geu equalized with about 15 mins left but then GN scored the winner with about 2mins left. GEU's goalie played well in net for them comin up big numerious times, but took at red card after the game was over.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau 3 - SFC Pegasus 0

Well,

Obviously we're disappointed with the loss but Peace Arch did earn it. The first half was a great battle - ending 0-0 at the half. The second half started with a PK awarded to Pau within 2 mins of the whistle. It was a rough blow when Pau got a semi-garbage goal from their young "golden boy" to make it 2-0 early in the second half. Peace Arch played some good soccer and we didn't take advantage of the chances we did have.

Big Aves had a nice cheapshot on house - a sliding two-footer to our goalie's chest that went by w/o a card in the first half. It was inevitable that one of our guys would get pissed and give Pau's keeper a little run for his money as well. The Pau keeper made a meal of the "love tap" (what's new?) - a card for our striker.

Overall though a pretty clean game by Peg-Pau standards and a decent match as well. We're looking forward to the next one at Newton, Pau .....

Bollocks

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU v PEG

hmmmmm.... I wonder about your view of the clash between Aves and your keeper Ballicks:wa: , anyway if it was such a " cheapshot" I believe those were your words,how come not one of your players even raised an eyebrowe? My opinion is they saw it like we did a 50/50. I didn't like however the way they both went in, both players could have be seriously injured. It's funny nowadays a keeper is off limits, to me he already has the advantage of extra reach and hands plus the ability to protect himself with his knee, but any contact with a keeper is automatically a foul. We were informed by the linesman on your side that at half time someone in your group said run our goalie. My opinion is our goalie was fcuckin about with it, he even headed it to himself at one point, and he got a good whack for it. Ok so your guy was alittle late some might say a "cheapshot" but I think the yellow was a fair call. I don't supose Our keeper will be doing much of that anymore.
All in all a good game though, but what chances were you speaking of? I can't remember a single shot:eek: Bye the way our PK... it wasn't awarded it was earned:mad: The" golden boy" garbage goal, you referred to,I bet your keeper though it was garbage when an eighteen year old wieghing about 120lbs posts up in your six yard box and is allowed to turn and poke it home without so much as a defender putting a body on him. Speaking of "Goldenboys" Your team definatley isn't the same without yours.
The unsilent majority strikes again.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Rob

i know it was a little off topic, but why did you delete all those recent posts from this thread. That was almost a whole page. Just talking about the recent game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0