Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League Results 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
chilliwack-surrey

Good game for Chilliwack, first win of the season, hopefully we can build on that next week. We controlled most of the game, Nice goal by surrey, left our defender standing still, We took advantage of their weak back line. Their keeper was their best player on the day, maybe on both teams.

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite,

You're an idiot...and in the future, keep your parade fantasies to yourself. With Girth , skytrain, and yoda ...we're all stocked up with queer.....go flaunt it somewhere else. try pitt meadows ....albion cow patty field...time to crack open the surrey 6 studs.....Dong Hoe ...who do you play for? the port meadows horse blowers...honkee tonk. After abliterating poco last weekend...i'll bet anyone 10 bones that they lose this weekend.....its sad to see a team fall....but in time they all do.....just too bad gn is just starting to rise and shine......look out...it's time for a new king...roooaaarrrrrrrrrrrr

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
loser!

Maybe I am speaking for myself here, but Ronoldo Head is a fcuking geek. at least he sounds like one. anyone agree on this one. no one even knows who he plays for. he reps GN but there own players say he doesn't play for them.

Hey RonHead!
YOUR A FCUKING GEEK!

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lionqueen
I know this might be a shot out of nowhere...but do you think I'm a fukcing geek..fukcing geek...fukcing geek...............you delta kiddies just don't get it. Another couple years of bottle drives and you wee girls might have enough cash for a second kit. you......fukcin geek

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo boy

Hey Ronaldo Gives Head............you seem to be talking a lot of trash, and making many enemies, even among the GN crew. This could only mean one of two things:

A) You've had one to many samosas for lunch today and your not thinking straight

or

B) You're just a little bitch poser, pretending to be a player.

Now tell us, which is it?.......and if you answered A perhaps you wouldn't mind letting us all in on your jersey # so we'll know where to put the bullseye........unless your hair gives you away. :D

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
skip to my loo

skippy peanut butter nuts,

You require a "c" option in that little squirrel ball brain of yours. Three Samosas....nah....you should be able to figure out the #...allthough now there's two. 9/11....9/11. Star#1 doesn't play for GN. He's the one who's overdosing on pakoras. I know who star#1 is, I saw the little tramp out at tryouts. Give her a few years to shed some of that natural one piece parka suit and she will be on the GN.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ronaldo, dont you think its time to give it a rest dude, everyone already hates you, and i think you just one of those players that wants to play soccer but is too shitty too, so you gotta pretent to play for a team, to try to get into the mix.

So once again Ronaldo Haircut fag does not play for GN.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo?

It sounds to me as though Sid has returned. Is he using an alias? Come on Sid, everyone awaits your verbal abuse.

ronaldoisalmostasannoyingassdrawkcabreccos!!

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares

I just scroll past all of his posts anyways, firstly he makes no sense, secondly he's going off about a team that if you added up all their wins in the last decade they might have a hand full.:eek:
The unsilent majority strikes again:wa:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guy has a Cain in his ass

Candy Cane
Ive seen GN play in the east indian tourneys. They have a great team, one of the best east indian teams in a long time. Ive spoken to a few players and they have said that they never cared about the winter season, or the knight summer league, all they cared about was the east indian tourneys. And you gotta give them credit, they have won the last four tourneys they have entered. They are a young team, there oldest player is 23, and the youngest is 16. We have been telling them 2 pick up there play and show everyone that they can play soccer, not just the east indian community. And im affraid 2 say to the fraser valley, i think this is a team to watch out for. They might not win it this year, but they will be up there in the standings. My understand is that they are the youngest team in the league, im not sure though.

Go GN Go, show the valley you guys can play, you sure showed POCO.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well Ronoldo, if you do play for GN, then you were not at practice tonight. You posted at 6:45 or so,
We shared a pitch out in Delta with GN tonight, there training started at 6:30. Give it up!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't there a bullshite thread or something here for the valley? Last time I checked, this thread was for Premier results :rolleyes:

Move along...

~Regs.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Regs

I know this is a little off topic, but one more post and your up to 3000! Holy crap, you must love taking the piss.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad 2546 of them are for telling muppets to keep on topic :mad:

Make that 2547 now :rolleyes:

~Regscan'tbelievehejustwastednumber3000withthispost...

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2 GEU 1

This was a good game as both teams played well, GN got the first goal and then Geu equalized with about 15 mins left but then GN scored the winner with about 2mins left. GEU's goalie played well in net for them comin up big numerious times, but took at red card after the game was over.

HIT IT BANANAS

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy your a loser.....u need a life....gn will definitely be up for the peace arch game...you can count on that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts