Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2006] September/October Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2006] September Banter and Results

RF:

Interesting side topic though, FVSL is the only mainland league that prohibits anyone under 35...

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU 1, Aldergrove 1.

Even game. Either team could have won. We couldn't finish a 3 on 1 in the second half and our keeper made a miraculous save off of Lorenzo to keep the game tied late. Oh well.

But this 2PM starting time just sucks. If it were the middle of November and it gave the field a chance to thaw by 2 o'clock, that's a different story, but it was freakin' hot out there! Both teams were pretty spent at the end of the game. The forty yard runs into space just stopped.:eek:

On to a Friday nighter vs. the Mighty FireRangerFighters and their stellar goalkeeper.:rolleyes:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

dazza said:
Mission 0 Delta 2
Comfortable win for Delta.
:confused:
How come "The Mediocre Site" still lists this as a 2-0 win for Mission?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever said:
HOS unfortunately does not qualify until next year.
He's still with the young Rangers.
We have his rights, he will be here, whether he likes it or not...

I don't know big man, I still may have a few more years left in me with the young lads. I do like the one wednesday training session a week.

As for Penner, I think he is still recovering from playing a 90 minute game and being passed the ball so many times. Sub.

Lets Go Rangers

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Penner's still shook up with the recurring dreams of Frank Fiddler putting 3 by him in the semi's last year...

Cheers!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Clearly Fiddler cheated.

~Isthishorsedeadyet?

True Scot

Jun 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

The lads mom had what was thought to have a heart attack 1 or 2 days prior to the Ranger's match? Hope everything has turned out alright with his family? Sure enough nutbar, but quality family lad none the less!!!

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

FireRangers 6, GEU Blunders 1.

:(

Very frustrating. After playing the mighty Rangers to a virtual standstill through about 55 or 60 minutes with the score 1-1, our goalkeeper made a hideous mistake and allowed the Rangers to score a stinker to go up 2-1. After that it was the Barry show as he kept heading the ball into our net throughout the rest of the game. I think he finished with four goals.

Bastard.:mad:

Ranger has to consider himself lucky to stay on the park after his profanity laced tirade at Mr. Uppal following a huge collision with our forward. I must admit that I didn't see the collision, but our forward cleary got the worst of it as he was reportedely out for a few seconds after hitting the turf. The clincher was when Mr. Uppal showed our forward a yellow card while he was being carried off the park. Nothing for Ranger despite his "colourful" pleas to have justice served.

A similar collision between Shuey and our keeper in the first half, which our keeper came out of it quite sore, resulted in a corner kick for the Rangers.

:confused:

Oh well......

The bottom line is, we got spanked. Again.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Monkey...you guys should've had RENE do your game...he would've tossed Ranger AND your goalie because goalies AREN'T allowed to protect themselves. That's what ours was told,although he was allowed to stay in the game but they got the free kick.

Cheers!

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU 5-0 All Blacks, probably the score should have been more but fair does to a very under strenght All Blacks squad no dirty stuff kept playing right to the end when the game was well out of reach 10mins in.Two left feet best player for All Blacks shows how undermanned they were.

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Highlander you can't get married on May long weekend Dougie wants to come play with us at Saltspring, change the day.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sapp 0 Mission 0.Good game today out at the best grass field in the lower mainland.Sapp got robbed not once, not twice, not three times, but five times from the crossbar, tha'ts right I said five times .How one of them did not go in i have no idea.Good to see a lot of the old talent that mission used to play back in the old premier games,still the same group from before only now they are a bunch of old fuccers.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gee thanks Stunning Cnut...I think? :p Yes its sad but true...90 minutes up front and I can barely move today...now that I think about it I could barely move after about 40 minutes into the game..:eek: ...did what we could with what we had and the boys played till the end...but without a full squad no match for the boys form South Surrey...went to 10 men about 20 minutes in but P.A. had already put 2 in by then.

TLF

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cunning Stunt good news, Highlander gets married the weekend before Salt Spring So I'm in. The bad news is he might get divorced if he comes with:eek:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 4 FireRangers 6

'kin hell, I know it's a full moon and all but what the fcuk was that? 4-4 after 46 mins, including 3 penalties, two crossbars and one post.

Ranger has the honour of doing a full report which might need it's own thread :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-4 Tennis anyone?

Hello out there, JO’s got cold in the air, it's 'Fitba Night' tonight.
Tension grows, the whistle blows, and there’s still no sign of Bailey.
The goalie jumps, :rolleyes: , and the players bump, and the Delta fans all go insane.
Kenno roars, "Did they just fcukin score?", two minutes into the Fitba Game.

OH! The good ol' Fitba Game, is the best game you can name.
And the best game you can name, is the good ol' Fitba game.

Second Period.

Where Rangers dash, with heads cut off, the visitors trail behind.
But they grab the ball, out of RF’s goal, and they're down across the line.
They storm the box, like Peter North, they travel like a burning flame.
Shuey dives, Wilkie slots the PK inside, it's a 4-3 hockey, I mean Fitba Game.

And the best game you can name, is the good ol' Fitba Game.

Third Period – Big McGill’s getting worried…

Oh take me where, does anyone here have hair? We set off down the pitch.
And the Delta lads, Crafty and Daz, continue to moan and bitch. ;)
Now the final flick, off Izatt’s lip, and the one gigantic scream.
"Have a look! RF’s off the hook!", at the good ol' Fitba Game.

And the best game you can name, is the good ol' Fitba Game…

Well done Delta - Great game boys.

Happy Turkey Lads,
RF

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 1 Aldergrove 1
Nice goal by ooor patty off a free kick.
Back and forth all game weird bounces
Aldergrove tied the game with 5 remaining deflection ,our keeper got a hand to it but dropped in.
good game shitty ref.
whats new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0