Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2006] September/October Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Masters

How many "me son" lectures did you have to listen to?:D

Good to hear Robbie's keeping his whistle functional.

Trece

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bobbie Brown was out "running" around in the middle during the Sportsmens League on the North Shore this summer too -- calming influence out there, but the young guys don't quite know what to make of him.

Don't know what I am doing in this thread, maybe looking for Surrey United scores??? Have a good year out in the valley.

Is the Andy M. playing for the Firefighters the one I think he is? Rats...

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Robbie told me that he intends on picking up the whistle more often this year, now that he's no longer league president.:wa: :bronco: :knvb:
To my knowledge, there was only one time when "me son" came out. It was a very tame game.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2006] September Banter and Results

That be him CJ..potted 3 in his first game back with our old crew. Will make for an interesting year.

Cheers!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mission 0 Delta 2

A goal early on and another with about 15 mins to go.

Comfortable win for Delta.

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

are you kidding me ,i guess you and the ref sleep together.
story to follow

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off I think that Delta finishes there chances 2 very well.
im not complaining that we lost.
Im concered that this ref made a complete mochery of the game.I have never seen anything like this.
Ok a few mistakes can be warranted but holy siht.
this ref thinks the game is about him.
He fcuking took the enjoyment out of playing soccer.
In the second half delta had a breakaway 2 on 1 the ref stop the play to talk to one of our players ,
after booking our player he give us the ball as a white drop ball?.
thanks for stopping the breakaway ,but for christ sake you are ruining the game.
also in the first half he asked me who do you think you are?
when i asked him why he said well done boys when he missed a offside ."question" who the fcuk are you !.
stay home and stop wrecking are recreation.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Totally agree with the comments about the ref, Highlander. He was diabolical. He was more concerned with anyone talking back at him than what was going on in the match. Fcuking disgrace!

Stopping that 2-1 of ours to reprimand one of your players is one of the worst decisions I have ever seen.

You lot are a decent team and will only get better as you add more numbers. Good battle, but I still feel we were comfortable winners, apart from the free kick that hit the bar and the post late on.;)

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU2-1 Rangers FF good battle Rangers shaded the first half then we finally woke up and played some decent football in the second half game was decided on an unfortunte error by sexyinplether but thats the way the ball bounces.

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

cheers dazza what can we do about this something needs to be said?
cunning stunt well done!
good thing you got rid of highlander.hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Crapperton 1, GEU Blunder 0.

We deserved better on the day. Gameboy came over and said as much afterwards. He thought a tie would have been a just result. I felt that we generated enough possession and chances to win, but if you don't score....:mad:

Having said that, with the score 1-0, Sapperton had a chance that our keeper flubbed. The ball trickled over the line. The Sapperton players raised their arms in celebration and all of our players - except the guy near the ball - all stopped running. The one guy cleared the ball away. Good thing too, since the referee was hopelessly out of position and couldn't tell that the ball went in.:) No goal. Sapperton showed remarkable restraint in not taking his head off after the play as they just played on. Good class boys.

The ref made up for it in the second half by not calling the PK on our guy who was hauled down rather blatantly.:(

Is Peace Arch for real????:confused: :eek: Nice win boys!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Peace Arch has always been capable of pulling one out of the hat like that so that result does not surprise me. At the same time, it's not always good for a team to expect to win as a regularity unless it is completely justified, and I am sure the Rangers like us, have recognized signs that a loss was inevitable at some time. Good for the League. Good as a wakeup call to the Rangers to sort things out if necessary and good for Peace Arch to show that they are still capable of competing against the best teams.

Meanwhile, I anxiously await the game report from Rangerforever, likley the most honest man on these forums.

What happened big man? I still love you no matter how bad your "unfortunate error" was. At least you always step up to the plate, ...........the soccer one, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner.:D

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I heard that the Rangers had a bit of a player exodus due mainly to the BRM leaving the league and the perceived lack of competition. I know Andy M is with the VFF now, were there many others?

I'll hang up now and listen to your responses...

Peter

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

AllBlacks 2 - Alderbush 2

Good game on most acounts with these two evenly matched teams, however AllBlacks did outchance the Bushmen (who did have a short bench) considerably on the day,....missed opportunities by the men in Black, a saved breakaway and a bad call by the ref to give Aldergrove a penalty late in the game (which he admitted after the match) was the story of the day on this one....Gordy Clarke left the game late with what looked like a seperated shoulder when he got tangled with M. Middleton at the back and unfortunaly ended up on the bottom....OUCH. Hope hes OK...

Question of the day; IS P.A. really that much better or have the Rangers slipped from their perch?? My sources had mentioned earlier that P.A. was going to finish 1ST in the league this year to which I had to chuckle...perhaps they are already starting to prove me wrong?? Regardless, thanks alot Parched Arse, for beating them a week before they play US...:eek:

Well, Its a Friday Night Special next week VS the Rangers @ the Oval - Home of the Mighty AllBlacks...Its good to be back... :wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BillyGoatforever reporting here.....

Ballbaby said:
Meanwhile, I anxiously await the game report from Rangerforever, likley the most honest man on these forums.

What happened big man? I still love you no matter how bad your "unfortunate error" was. At least you always step up to the plate, ...........the soccer one, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner.:D

:D

You want the truth?!?!
You CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH...

The truth is, well, I'm fcuking brutal. :eek: :mad: :D
I feel two horns growing out of my head as a result of yesterday.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

The game, IMHO, was pretty much the way Stunning Cu.., I mean Cunning Stunt described it.
Tale of two halves with us having possession in the 1st half and them pissing on us in the 2nd.

Corner kick with about 5-10 left finds me watching this glowing lime sphere of a ball dropping right at the cross bar.
I go to gently tap it over the bar except I push the ball at the cross bar and it slaps back off my mitt to land in the net.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
2-1 PAU, game, set and match.

Fcuking nightmare...

Good news was Dutchie and Chalkie had copious amounts of fine lager in their cooler for me and McLean (The other Billy Goat on the day thanks to his fine display on their first goal :D ) to drown our sorrows in.

PAU is the same excellent side that we've managed to avoid getting beat by the last couple of years and justice prevailed on the day.

It was good to see Randy Schick out there for them and many thanks to Wilkie and Barry who came out for the second half while juggling other important committments yesterday.

Well done Lads and cheers,
RF

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Don't feel bad Stranger...now you know why alll us keepers are a FCUKED up lot...:p

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever....you and our "backup" goalie DR should swap stories on those high lofty balls coming down to the crossbar...you tried to push..he tried to punch...same result...except DR did you one better...he threw the ball right at John Catliff's feet just outside the eighteen swearing he saw our man open...same result..we lost you lost..who gives a rats arse when there's a full cooler...and knowing he won't be in goal next week against the LRM..

Cheers!

justcallmeMark

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Scottyshell said:
..who gives a rats arse when there's a full cooler...

Exactomundo Marky Mark.

My story is, which I'm sticking to, is I couldn't find the ball in the Sun...until I realized the ball was the Sun.
Much the same as DR swearing he couldn't see John Catliff.
John's a slight lad so I side with DR...
Be nice to him Scotty, isn't he making the line up calls at the Nationals? ;)

By the way, what was wrong with the ball in the first half anyway?
Changing to the Size 6 cassaba melon was a strange one I must admit.
I smell a cunning stunt by Cunning Stunt. :D

Predictions:

Golden Ears Thunder (2) vs Aldergrove Utd (3)
Loss of Gordy Clark and his shoulder could make it tight but I'll go with the Grove.

Langley Ball Sacks (1) vs SFC Rangers FF (3)
Make this in reverse order though if RF has to man the pipes again.

Delta Metro Utd (2) vs Sapperton Oldboys (1)
I love Tony but I'm thinking Delta will pull this one off.

Mission Blues (1) vs Peace Arch Utd (3)
Highlander meets his ex-team and I don't think it'll be a pleasurable experience. ;)

Ta ta,
RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0