Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2006] September/October Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, good to see things getting back to normal in here....was getting quite BORING for awhile....:rolleyes: I see Bully has got everyone in a tiddle again..hehe...nice work...I hear stress coming from the Ranger camp...:knvb: ....as for having fun well, there is a FEW of you in Rangerville that are foot loose and fancy free... ;) ..now, now futbol...it was only a joke...keeptheheedman...

P.A. looking REAL good....and so is the Transfer market...:p ...honestly, I don't know how it could surprise anyone, after all, Stranger does LOVE TONY...;) Now they can finally be together...I think it was destiny...or complete desperation to get out of net for Moredangerousthanever..see what happens when you get in between the pipes a few times...does strange things to people...look at Tommy B...a couple of games in Net with the BallSacks and we never saw the poor fella again...:D

Things looking up down at the Oval with a win over Delta...great overall game by the Boys in Black and nice to get a win FINALLY!! :bronco: Beware th Mighty AllBlacks!!!!!! :D

TLF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair play TLF.
If it's a wind up then obviously we bit on the line hard.
You my friend always have a laugh on here and I would not take anything you say as serious.

If true on this wind-up, it's one of those dodgy piss-takes though as when touchy issues like this get sprayed out here on TTP it can be viewed as personal.

"Let's all laugh at the Rangers on something we know they will get right fcuking wound up about".
"Ha Ha".
"Also let's have a dig at a class act like Tony, who doesn't post on here and attack his character."
"Ha Ha again".

Let me give an example.

Player A on one side threatens Player B on another side during a match on a recent Friday night game because Player B is being a dirty cnut and whacking away at folk like he's a butcher by trade and assumes there is nothing wrong with it.
Player B knows it's a serious threat and becomes worried about ramifications after the game knowing who he's dealing with.
Worried for his personal safety, Player B subs himself off, jumps into his car and leaves the field before the end of the match.

Now some people could jump on here and have a laugh at the situation and embellish it to the point where squealing tires were involved and combine the post while using Iron Maiden's lyrics "Run to the Hills" as the theme.
Or, they could choose not to post the incident and chalk it up to the player doing the mature, adult thing and wisely avoiding the conflict.

See what I mean?
Which way does one go?
Funny or not?

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
See what I mean?
Which way does one go?
Funny or not?

I'll tell what isn't fukcing funny....Allblacks beating Delta on Friday:mad:

I believe the person responsible, also subbed himself off and headed for the hills....:D

It's a funny old game eh RF..?

West Ham 2 Blackburn Rovers 1....:p

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 8-0 GEU pau lucked out on picking the right end to start the game we had the wind with us and the second half it turned around and was with us again 20 knots stronger.

Shiser Koze

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
For all you ttping out there, The boys at Sapp hold nothing against Tony and still count him as one of us.Like he told me,he'll always bleed red.(insert joke.) Fat Monkey,no worries, all the boys in our room didn't know they keep score;the only thing we count is Jordy's growing tab and the hours we've spent at the park that we'll pay for later.
As Gameboy sez,"I told you NOT to plan ANYTHING with the family on Sundays."

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow this saga of Tony "the goalie" and the pump-rangers has really stirred up the old ttp OVER 30 THREAD.

nice work pully-my-pee-pee and even nicer work from you tlf for attempting the all too common "try to deflect and block all piss takes back at Pully-my-pee-pee. I alway knew there was a unnatural type of love between tlf and pull-my-pee-pee:p:p :D :bronco:

hey wake up it's over thirties..players have to make choices and what does it really matter if players move around for whatever reason??????:confused: who really cares for that matter!

pully-my-pee-pee and two-handsgrabbing his testicles (TLF) dancing together at the ballsacks halloween party.....in their Knob suits....
:wa: :wa:

after all it's all about sir M's power rankings ;)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cunning stunt said:
we had the wind with us and the second half it turned around and was with us again 20 knots stronger.
You forgot to mention the hail in the second half too. Pretty freakish weather. Then the drive home was beautiful sunshine.:confused:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BumKnees,

Well, I almost forgot about you...nice of you to show your ugly mug...you see I could care less about who goes where but it does make for good fun TTPing...geez...this place used to be fun...you could actually take the piss without getting lectured...:rolleyes: ;) and Yes, I do have a tendency to stick up for my teammates..even PullyMyPeePee...:wa: :wa: Hes just a little misunderstood is all.....:cool:

Predictions:

Mission - AllBlacks
AllBlacks to make a better impression this week with Win.

Delta - G.E.U.
Delta...by a goal

Sapp - Rangers
Rangers, with help from all their STOLEN players...just a joke boys, simmer down...:p

P.A. - Aldergrove
Gotta go with P.A....those boys are on a mission this year...

TLF

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well my ears are still ringing.
My most humble apologies to Tony.
One piss take has dealt more grief than I care for.
BullyB signing off.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BullyB said:
Well my ears are still ringing.
My most humble apologies to Tony.
One piss take has dealt more grief than I care for.
BullyB signing off.

BullyB, my good friend..."never ever apologise for your opionon's" with out you there would be no real piss takes here on the O35 FVSL thread. :) fcuk'em and feed'em fish:D

...With the BRM gone to the VMSL we rarely hear from Balls, Aves, et al....and for chirstsakes we can't leave it to grabmy2testiclesandsuck (aka TLF) cause he really is a morse dancer!:p

who's tony? fcuk if i know? must be the guy who lines the field and brings the nets....a key O35 guy:bronco:

BTW: BEST LADS ME OLD RADISH:D

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
every single conflict on this sight leads back to a ranger, or, dazza.why! because everyone hates you.except tony of course.Kenno, you are still a weasel with smarties for balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0