Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2006] September/October Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A speedy recovery is hoped by all for sure!

2 tumours? I guess really though, how could that ever be detected? I don't think a regular check-up or physical would help, would it? :confused:

Cheers,

~Regs.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off, get well soon Barry.

Nice Avtar Toes, what kind of sick mind posts something like that. Its people like you that give the TTP a bad name!!!:cool:

AllBlacks 3 DMU 1
This tilt could have gone either way, much like the six previous games barring the Mission fiasco. Lots of chances at each end but AllBlacks got some just rewards on the night. JoniK and 2LF had great games. The one sour note was GreatBigC breaking his arm. However ever cloud has a silver lining; it made the substitutions easy as we only had one. Same old story, we sign 22 and get 11-13 players per game.

Shiser Koze

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
As everyone else has said, all the Sapp boys wish the best to Barry. No one likes to see that. As for me, since Gameboy and his witty comments seem to have fallen by the wayside, someone has to pick up the slack.(And let you motley lot out there know that some Sapp boys can read and write.) For those who don't know, we lost a big part of our squad as Tony the goalie is at Rangers now, now they really will love Tony. We all wish Tony the best, and are sorry to see him go. Nice to see the Ballsacks keep the parity in the valley strong, as no one other than Peace Arch and Rangers seem to be interested on a regular basis.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to see Tony mind the net for the strangers, and he had to leave the game with breathing complications.Mission battled hard all game and look to be a welcome addition to the league.It's about time shiser nice to see an honest second opinion on here.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Ranger, love you too.
So as I see it, it's just fine by you if signed players transfer mid season. Perhaps it is ok if out field players transfer but goalies are a rare commodity and I think taking another teams goalie is poor form on your part and poor form on Tony's also.

Best of luck to Sapperton.

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before you spout your opinion JACKASS, get your facts straight. The Rangers were approached by Tony. Sapperton has a new goalie and Tony was only getting half a game so he decided to make the call. Ranger can now play out where he's more Valuable to the mighty SFC. So yes, as Ranger said, you are a Tit or as your more commonly known by everyone in the league " there goes that Bag-o-Dicks".

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of players transferring - Ranger wanted to come out with the Firemen but we thought we would do better to put a pylon on the field - so he didn't make the switch.

Shiser Koze

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alderbush 4 Transferring Old Boys 1
Well,we looked good in the warmup.......
Another shiser display by the boys, can't score in a whalley whorehouse. It must be all this talk of transfers. Anybody want to join? Lots of perks; watchin Pee Wee yak every Sunday morning before warm up just one of many. Donny Smith is rolling in the grave right about now.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So to recap we have.

P A U 8 G E U 0

All Balcks 3 Delta 1

Aldergrove 4 Sapp 1

Rangers 1 Mission O

Who is this mighty machine called P A U. WoW!

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, it was 8-0. If anything, it probably could have been more.

Ouch.:eek:

PAU came with their full squad and we limped onto the field to start the game with several key players out of our already thin lineup with injuries. We began the game with two subs, had two more get hurt and one guy had to leave at halftime. We signed a guy this week who hadn't played in years as insurance and he ended up playing about seventy tough minutes. It was embarassing to have to decide which injured players would come in and hardly be able to run. Our keeper, much to his credit, volunteered to help us out by running in the field for the last half hour to help mop up. One thing for sure, the heart of the GEU boys can never be questioned.

Peace Arch have definitely put last year's mediocre season behind them. Depleted lineup or not, we were schooled from start to finish. Personally, I'd like to watch the rematch between them and the Rangers, especially since Tony will be between the pipes. The Rangers aren't too fond of losing. It could be interesting.

We play Delta Friday night. Hopefully, we can get some guys healthy. If not, it could be a long night.:(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky FM.
The PAU boys are looking great this year and the one thing no one can take away from you guys is you always give it for the full 90 and have fun out there.
Maybe not as much yesterday, but still...;)

Again, just remember it's about having fun out there and no matter how good or bad you are, you feel comfy in your surroundings and can have a laugh with your mates after the match.
We're too old to worry about it.
As my mate Izzo has said:
"I hate to tell you this lads, but we're well past it..." :D

I know you get it Monkey Man, it's just that others don't.

Keep your chin up,
Pylonforever ;)

PS - I make no apologies for signing the likes of Tom Brown, Kevin Uppal and Tony Haig this year. All of them gave us a ring unapproached and have been great additions to our side.

PPS - Shiser: Welcome to TTP and I look forward to the Sapp reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0