Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] December/January Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Peace Arch!

Any of you boys going out to the Sunday morning match Coach?

RF has done very well since the Thursday night shooting practices with the Jr. Rangers, well done bigman, was Penner too tired to play last night? Regs you cheater.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fields were in great shape this afternoon, with youth games going, but it did rain just a little for the day.

My have to stop by and see the Scum lose one.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRM cancelled tomorrow morning.

We apologise to Mrs. HOS and MRS. Coach for not getting them outta the house for you.

There's your upset.

:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not bad Regs you cheeky bastard!:D (thanks for the update though)

With the games being even now,the game on Jan 29th could really have some meaning!:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What game on the 29th? :confused:

knvb said:
It's easy really, when there is no room for anyone else.

Fcuking beauty...:D

Friday night was a bit tough for both sides getting back into the swing of things I think.
Over 35, apres Christmas, first game back, does not make it an enjoyable match for the spectator I'm sure.
Sloooow.
Unless of course if you are Gameboy.
Fcuk the whole second half getting badgered by him and Tony remarking on the quality of play and questioning 'Where's the bench?' with a grin the size of Texas had the Sapperton boys licking their chops.
Cnuts. ;)

Best line of the night:
There's about 5 minutes left and Delta's pressing.
They get a free kick and blast it off the wall when Schuey and Big Al up front get into a nasty collision with Schuey on the worst end of things.
Big Sean is jawing with the likes of me and other guys coming to the Big Man's defense with me whining about the pick Big Al set on Mooresy 30 seconds earlier.
Big Al looks at me, blows me off and says in his English accent:
"Oh fcuking go home and type it up."
"Fcuking type it up."
My anonymous posts on here revealed for all of Delta to see. :rolleyes: ;)
You have to wonder sometimes if it's worth coming on here but that immediately had me in stiches.
Well played Big Man. :D

Good to chat with Terry, Sean, Mike & company afterward.
I suppose my time spent in the enemy's changeroom was too extensive for some people with Gary Donald dumping my bag in their changeroom after I assume an overly extended amount of time.
Can I come back now lads? :p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big RF with a big post here, awefully big of him, no?

A big fcuk off from the Big Red Machine.

:D

~BigRegs.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must admit looking back it would have come in handy to pull out a big Thesaurus to help me with adjectives to describe 'large' and 'rotund' gentlemen who play football on Friday nights. :D

A big fcuk off to the Little Red Robins,

Rotundforever

;)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 0, Sapperton Oldandslowboys 0.:eek:

Sapperton were the second best team on the park today.

Despite GEU's inherent lack of any creativity, we still managed a handful of chances. Sapperton had a few as well including a lucky bounce from our keeper's clearance that hit big Jordy and bounced off the inside of the goalpost and rolled across the line. But the bottom line is I feel that we outworked Sapperton for long stretches today, and as a result, had quite a bit of possession and were probably unlucky not to have a better result.

Erma Stephensen was in shockingly good condition this morning. There wasn't a drop of water on the park.

That makes it 1 goal against in the last four games and unbeaten in three. Is it time to break up the mighty GEU?;)

Awwww crap, we've got BRM next week.:(

Never mind.........

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work Monkey, nice result for the G E U crew.

I talked to Gameboy fiday night and he said that they are hurting for players right now? Did they have any subs?

Monkey please keep that goals against going against the B R M this weekend.They said they are going to try to run the score up on you guys! :rolleyes:

Good luck this weekend.

come on Monkey. Shock the world baby!!!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 1 Aldergrove 0

Undefeated in 2006!!!!
A very even game with plenty of subs on both benches.
Fairly mild weather too for the FridayNightSpecial.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
What game on the 29th? :confused:

Fcuking beauty...:D

Friday night was a bit tough for both sides getting back into the swing of things I think.
Over 35, apres Christmas, first game back, does not make it an enjoyable match for the spectator I'm sure.
Sloooow.
Unless of course if you are Gameboy.
Fcuk the whole second half getting badgered by him and Tony remarking on the quality of play and questioning 'Where's the bench?' with a grin the size of Texas had the Sapperton boys licking their chops.
Cnuts. ;)

Best line of the night:
There's about 5 minutes left and Delta's pressing.
They get a free kick and blast it off the wall when Schuey and Big Al up front get into a nasty collision with Schuey on the worst end of things.
Big Sean is jawing with the likes of me and other guys coming to the Big Man's defense with me whining about the pick Big Al set on Mooresy 30 seconds earlier.
Big Al looks at me, blows me off and says in his English accent:
"Oh fcuking go home and type it up."
"Fcuking type it up."
My anonymous posts on here revealed for all of Delta to see. :rolleyes: ;)
You have to wonder sometimes if it's worth coming on here but that immediately had me in stiches.
Well played Big Man. :D

Good to chat with Terry, Sean, Mike & company afterward.
I suppose my time spent in the enemy's changeroom was too extensive for some people with Gary Donald dumping my bag in their changeroom after I assume an overly extended amount of time.
Can I come back now lads? :p

Great match to get back into it after Xmas and New Year. Pretty intense contest considering the break we all just had.

I actually thought we might nick an equalizer in the second half as we were stretching you a little. Of course I forgot you were in goal. Your second goal killed any hope off.

Cheers for the beer.:D

Daz:cool:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geezzz.....BRM...BRM....what did they do,sign Pete Rose,Johnny Bench and Tony Perez??? THAT's the only BRM team I know of and correct me if I'm wrong but this is not Cincinnati.

Cheers!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee I sure hope teams that play on grass are able to get a game in soon.:rolleyes:

What a shame it would be to have about three weeks of games rained out as we go through this monsson season.:rolleyes:

On to the New and Improved AllBlacks this week.
That is if we can get our game in? Oh that's right, we have a turf field!

All the best

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Gee I sure hope teams that play on grass are able to get a game in soon.:rolleyes:

What a shame it would be to have about three weeks of games rained out as we go through this monsson season.:rolleyes:

On to the New and Improved AllBlacks this week.
That is if we can get our game in? Oh that's right, we have a turf field!

All the best

Coach,
While getting games in now is a plus, waiting around at the end of the season while others catch up might also have its drawbacks...as you lurk and watch while others get it going for the provincial cup run.
Luckily we did get an exhibition run in last fri....on the turf of course, which I do like playing on.
Thumbs up on a rainy cool night...thumbs down on a warm spring afternoon like last year's provincial game (SU vs Rangers.)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
Coach,
While getting games in now is a plus, waiting around at the end of the season while others catch up might also have its drawbacks...as you lurk and watch while others get it going for the provincial cup run.
Luckily we did get an exhibition run in last fri....on the turf of course, which I do like playing on.
Thumbs up on a rainy cool night...thumbs down on a warm spring afternoon like last year's provincial game (SU vs Rangers.)

Anyone got any idea what kind of shape South Surrey Athletic #5 is in? We are there against PAU on Sunday.

Cheers,

Daz

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time I was there it was rectangular.

That was 2005 though - things change.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is this guy?

Going back to his roots lately I must say.

TB......is back. :D

Never you mind him Daz - He's just a grumpy cheater.

Awfie quiet Bully, TLF, 5BTs.

What day is it tomorrow?

Shhhhhhhh,

RF

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well,as we all wait with baited breath...did the usual happen or did Friday the 13th come into play???
Rangers/Allsnacks...score?
Cheers.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4 Allblacks 1

You are beamed up now Scotty.

TLF/5BTs/Bully:
Your AllBlacks were extremely fired up and took the match to us in the first half.
Very impressive I must say lads.

Luckily up 2-1 at half thanks to my ingenuis plan.
Good old Tommy Brown took the hit for the AllBlacks and had to play in the pipes pulling the short straw.
Anyhow, Andy Cuthbert asked if I had a spare pair of gloves for him.
'Sure' said I.
All class as usual. ;)
Into the changeroom, get the gloves.
Into the concession, get a couple of bars of butter from the lovely Tina.
Lovely Parkay-like spreads back and forth.
Back to Andy.
Well it paid off just before half when Wilkie blasted a shot at Tommy's ankles from 30 yards out and squelch, right between his legs.
2-1 Rangers.
Sorry Tommy, you know I love you mate. :D
But, business is business...

Anyhow we had a bit more of the play in the second to round off with two more.

Kevin Uppal with an outstanding job in the middle.

Is everyone on this weekend?

Adios,
RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0