Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] December/January Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
December is here, new beginnings and all that crap.

I think we'll be lucky to get any more non-turf games in so we'll use this for January as well.

2 topics to start things off:

1). Went to Kangaroo Court last night... fair result with the one gamer but I would seriously consider taking some more cards if I knew North Slurrey was holding a dance each time... sin bin, jail bait, mmmmmm...

:D

2). The cup schedule is up (has been for awhile now)... straight knock-out, no round-robin this year:

FireRangers v Delta
PAU v AllBlacks
ScUm v GEU
Sapp v Alderbush

Winners of top 2 games play in one of the semis, figure the rest yourselves

Giddy-up,

~Regs.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That has got to be one of the most fitting posts I have ever seen...way to go LameBoy..hehe..Speaking of Videos what happened against Delta??..Shite your pants when you saw Dolie in net?? :D We never did get your OH SO accurate version of events..... ;)

Looks like we got P.A. in Cup play....Guess AllBlacks AND P.A. both think thats a good thing....we'll see who has false hopes....Both teams looking to rebound from sub-par seasons in Cup Play...

Aldergrove - Sapp.
Should be a toss up but Sapp has had their number so far...

ScUm and Rangers to advance....

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeeessss Gameboy, we never did hear your version of events.

Poopy pants....

The old singing when we're winning eh? :D

Speaking of singing, I'm up.
Eeeeooor,

FatLadyforever

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I might post the standing difficult as it is...

Masters Division PTS
1 Surrey United 28
2 Surrey FC Rangers/FF 23
3 Sapperton Oldboys 19
4 Delta Metro United 14
5 Aldergrove United 12
6 Peace Arch United 12
7 GEU Thunder 7
8 LUFC All Blacks 6

two horse race for the bottom and the top! :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
I think the "You're a fcuking cnut!" bit towards Whistle Blower might have had a helping hand. I mean, we all think it of the tosser but, jeez, you've got to keep it to yourself.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A cnut's a useful thing though.
So, it either got mis-interpreted by WB or it was rightly directed towards you.

It's just like on here.
What you're saying sometimes isn't quite what you're saying.

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
A cnut's a useful thing though.
So, it either got mis-interpreted by WB or it was rightly directed towards you.

It's just like on here.
What you're saying sometimes isn't quite what you're saying.

That makes sence. I believe what Dan was trying to say was Regs was a cheetah, the way he was running all game :eek:

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And regs what the fcuk is with this snow on my screen.Or is it because i'm doing Bong water.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bong water for everyone!

And if Penner ever says something about Jordy again in a game, I'll fcuking snap and make sure it isn't just a little push he receives. Noone talks to Jordy like that!

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for the late post on the delta game LEFTFEET,RANGER,but dolie is the reason for that scoreline.He made at least 4 or 5 incredible saves in that game.The game easily could have been a tie.I am not taking anything away from delta,they battled hard for a full 90 minutes, and they won the majority fo open field tackles.Dazza is on crack!!By the way ballbaby, my source tells me that your trailer full of strippers are all shemales,and strangely enough,they all look like Kormac.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gameboy said:
Sorry for the late post on the delta game LEFTFEET,RANGER,but dolie is the reason for that scoreline.He made at least 4 or 5 incredible saves in that game.The game easily could have been a tie.I am not taking anything away from delta,they battled hard for a full 90 minutes, and they won the majority fo open field tackles.Dazza is on crack!!By the way ballbaby, my source tells me that your trailer full of strippers are all shemales,and strangely enough,they all look like Kormac.

Gameboy,

Puh-leaze! :rolleyes: We opened the scoring, then you guys got lucky with your goal, with a lucky bounce in the area.
We then went ahead on a penalty, and further ahead, courtesy of my noggen. You guys has some possession in the second, but we could easily have had two or three more. Then we rounded things out with a nice finish by Big Al.

Dolie made a couple of good saves, but apart from that you didn't threaten our goal much.

End of story :D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigtoes said:
Thought I might post the standing difficult as it is...

Masters Division PTS
1 Surrey United 28
2 Surrey FC Rangers/FF 23

a little early to unwrap this present huh boys?...some things are better the longer you wait. :D

We may drop some points along the way but 1st at the break doesn't suck. :wa:

RF - be sure to use a large font when you post this in the room. :p ...any holiday gathering at KOB's?

Aves

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gameboy, sorry man, couldn't resist to have a go. ;)
The days in my youth spent trying to score on that fcuking guy as a kid when we were North Delta United and he was in the pipes for Bel Air Celtic was damn painful I will admit.
They actually had a good segment on Mr. Dolan on Soccer Saturday this weekend showing him in '86 to now being the goalkeeping coach for the national team.
Without a doubt him, Forrest, and Merkl were the top keepers of my generation in BC.
Still, Delta has another good keeper in Tony, who actually was another one to give us fits in the class of '66, but that's another story...

Aves:
Atta boy. :D
Why not chirp?
You definitely are the in form club at the moment - Well done.
I must admit though, when I think of it, that lacks a bit of class does it not? ;)
I'd never do anything like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0