Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] December/January Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bully full of shite as always.First of all, tony let in two week goals, he didnt exactly stand on his head.As for you, stop patting yourself on the back,let somebody else do it.Everyone always hears about how good you are.I havent seen it yet,but what do I know I can't even see out of your back pocket!You are definately an idiot.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Monkey said:
GEU 1, Delta 1.

In Mucker Bowl - 2006, both teams battled in the crappy conditions at Hammond. Man, our park sucks. Just ask our centre back who had the ball hit one of the "upslopes" on the park and drop right on Dolie's foot. One pass to Big Al, a well placed shot, and it's 1 - bagel.

It was a pretty even game overall. Both teams had chances. Delta's Big Al could have had three if our keeper wasn't on his game and our Big Al also potted a beauty early in the second half. We started with two subs, but two early injuries forced us to play with eleven, as Delta was forced to for 90 minutes. Both teams were knackered in the final stages.

Nice to meet Dazza after the game. Why'd you run off so quick?:confused:

A week break to rest and it's on to the FireRangerFighters in two weeks.

Monkey

Monkey,

Good to meet you too. I had to dash as my ride's daughter had a match in White Rock at 3pm. Would love to have had some pops though.

Yeah, knackered is right. The pitch was pretty heavy after being chewed up in the first half. With only 11, the last 30 mins or so were always going to be tough for us. That being said, on chances alone, we should have taken it. Your keeper made some amazing saves.

A couple of great goals in this one. Big Al's solid finish and then your big man with a screamer.

On to Sapp next week.

Daz

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
peace arch 7
aldergrove 2
andy the dandy 2
two simpathy goals tryng to make it interesting had to go off before i told the dandy how good he was.
cudos to the alderbushmen never give up but are not dirty doing it.
byestander standing by no bong water on the wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0