Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] December/January Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the up-date RF :)

A few missing for the AllBlacks , including the GOALIE who sat at The Oval in Langley wondering where everyone was....:confused: LOL.....Oh well, just the Rangers AGAIN...no biggie.....;)

Poor Tommy...first game back fo him too...:p

TLF

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, Balls, ...........

Did the Big Red Machine play last night in Cloverdale?

Gazzer swears he saw BRM out on the pitch!

How did it go?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRM with a sloppy 3-0 win today out at GEU.

Jordy with 2 and Ballbaby with his first of the year.

How was that brief taste of first, Charlie?

Love,

~LucyandBRM.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny thing, footy. If we had a goalkeeper instead of our defender in the pipes, it's a different score today.

It was a very even first half with both teams getting some chances. BRM just happened to finish two of them. The free kick was a gift. Our "keeper" set up the wall nicely and then proceeded to stand right behind it, giving a wide open look to Jordy.

The second half saw BRM control the play quite a bit and they were unlucky not to get more than the one they did get - although that one also a gift (squirted through the keeper's hands) - but GEU had some chances, including a quasi-bicycle kick that went off BRM's cross bar. Had that gone in, it would have been in the running for goal of the year.

BRM are a fun team to play against, though, even though it always ends in a loss.:rolleyes:

rangerisright-regsisacheater

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"How was the brief taste of first"

Same as it did all of last year, and the same as it will in two weeks!:D

See you then B R M.

Man you guys are good, i just hope we can compete with you this time.:rolleyes:

Congrats on the win!

Game on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you play Sapperton next week?

Even with a win in 2 weeks (as unlikely that will be), you'll still be 2 points back...

:D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2 Delta 2

Great game at South Surrey Athletic Park this morning, a very well contested battle with great effort from both teams

PAU went one up, and we tied it not long before the half. Dolie then appeared from nowhere, on his way to the airport, to try and "get 20 mins in". Goes on at HT, and slots the go ahead goal a mere minute into the half, with his first touch.

PAU equalized and the rest of the second half was a cracker.

I believe we had more chances, and felt a little hard done by with only getting one point, but I'm sure the PAU boys will have a different take on it.;)

Daz

The pitch was in good shape, by all accounts still the rectangular number Reggy was on about.:cool:

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thing's are stale when you have to come up with your own nickname, .................................and the funny thing is every one has gone along with it except Scottyshell and Gameboy......................... Can I be called "Spike" or maybe "Killler",They're still open aren't they?

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Butt-Doll,
Sorry, Killer and Spike are taken, besides SnottySmell and the Waterboy get upset if all the names and punctuation isn't just right. As for me, call me what you like because its like water off a ducks back.
Missed the tilt with Strangers last week, a few days of boarding at Big White with the Fam-dam. However, lookin' forward to the Za-Derby this Friday night. Hopefully the CockneyKing will be there as this is always a good match.
I'm only making two predictions from now to the end of the season; one is that I'll bag more than Springer and two is I'll be lookin' at an empty cooler come last game (Masters Final).

Nice result last week Aldergrove, love it! :D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballsacks 2 Delta 3

Good game tonight. We should have finshed things off after going 3-1 up in the second half, but let Langley back in.

Nice facility. Big pitch with lots of space. What are you building on the side though, a shopping mall?

Good to meet 5bigtoes.

Daz:cool:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 4, GEU 0.

In a game that was originally scheduled to be played Feb. 5th (and we wish it still was:mad: ), Aldergrove requested the date change and we obliged.

The score wasn't a complete reflection of the play, although Elder Grope did deserve the victory scoring four fantastic goals. GEU just wasn't clicking. We were fighting the ball all night - which doesn't make a whole lot of sense considering we were on turf - and it cost us.

Robbie Brown was in the middle for our match for the second time this season and it was a treat to have him there.

Oh well, on to PAU on Sunday.

Mad Monkey

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Dazza, that is a good result.

Unlucky Monkey Man.
We've played Aldergrove once and I've watched them once against the ScUm and both times they have been extremely cagey.
They definitely have the ability to create chances and obviously finished them last night.

Gameboy:
This rain has been harsh and so have our injuries and cards.
I sense another cancellation tomorrow with the ref walking away with his padded wallet nonetheless.

:D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta played to their potential last night. Same crew I played with in 91. AllBlacks played fairly well apart from a 20 minute spell at the start of the second half. Didn't feel much like socializing last night, I was black and blue in both senses of the words. One or seven crunching collisions on the night.
Although I'd have to describe this season as "Annus Horriblus", it seems that all our games are close. Anyhow, nice to put a face to Dazza and always nice to see Crafty.
Too bad the Hammers won't be advancing in the FA Cup.

Nice night, great pitch and Sunday with the Fam'Dam.;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRM 5
Alderbush 0

Muzz with 2, Kelly, Aves, & Marini with singles.

Looking forward to the match with Sapperton!

~Regs.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 2 Sapp 0

Good battle as always as Sapperton gave us all we could handle.

Scoreless first half and finally in the last 15 we broke the gap with a nice goal from Baily and Andy with the insurance.

Like i said, always a battle with this crew and we need to be sharper next week against the other team.

Not bad Gameboy, you still got it J C!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously Aldergrove were tired from Friday's game...

;)

Erma Stephenson was in quite good shape Sunday surprisingly considering the rain we've had.
Surprisingly also is how big of a field it seemed to me....:rolleyes:

I love playing in this league.
So many characters and always good chit chat back and forth on the pitch.
I asked Mark 'The Hatchet' Thomas :D how old he was now after us laughing about something.
51!
Fcuking amazing.
It blows my mind how some guys in this league of that age bracket are so fit and how good they still are.
My hat is tipped.

And yes, Gameboy, you've still got it.
Your yap that is. :p ;)

Good game Sapperton,

RF

And, of course, I love Tony. :D

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey ranger,your whole team was yapping!Why? The ref was shocking for both teams,so, I figured why not get in a few words in between Bailey and Shuey crying like the little bitches that they are.Relax! isn't that what you said?Shuey rakes the back of my leg behind the play, the ball was already 15 yards away, and you say relax.Fcuk you.It was a good game from both sides,and sometimes it got a little chippy,but overall it must have been a good game to watch from a bystanders point of view on the sidelines,right Fraser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0