Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] December/January Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Johnny Boy those are some good looking guys! :p

Yes Aves let's pick a date for later on in the month where we can all meet for a few Christmas pints.

One more game out in Aldergrove until the break. Can't wait. :rolleyes:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe it's a wee bit premature....but then premature has always been welcome in the Toe household!!! :D :p

Well looks as if I'm back on the shelf for a while....I went to have my knee looked at yet again (after the Surrey United fiasco) and the xrays and MRI show bits of meniscus floating around in the knee joint... (I know one must be careful using the word joint around gameboy as he is a bit sensitive to the word ;) ), causing all kinds of problems (I've been dealing with this fcukin knee for three years...)....on with the story....it looks as if I will be getting a scope to clean up the K-knee sometime in the New Year. Anyone have a knee scoped before??? It's been a very longtime since I had Knee surgery 1986....

My hope is the scope helps reduce some or all of the pain I currently experience whilst playing the beautiful game....anyways with me out this should make the AllBlacks a much stronger team... :eek:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
1BumKnee...Too bad there fella...join the friggin club....Im scheduled for January now...that will make it 11 months of no footie....You pipe down there Jordy!!

OK...how bout a last round of predictions for this weekend...

P.A. / Sapp
The way things have gone for P.A. who the FCUK really knows....Perhaps they have their game in order?? Pick P.A.

Aldergrove / Rangers
Rangers to squeek one by the always difficult Bushmen...

AllBlacks / G.E.U.
Battle of the bottom dwellers. AllBlacks to rerturn the favor for a 3-1 loss earlier in the year.

S.U. / Delta
S.U. is on their game so should win this one...However, If Dolie decides on an encore this could be the upset of the weekend.

Out

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Done and done toes! Weds Dec 21 at Kelly O's for the Canuck game and some good old ttp banter.

Stevie has cheap pints and 2 for 1 appeys for all the lads.

Sorry about the knee toes, ouch!

Good luck this weekend boys.

I wonder if Doalie is in goal against S U ? :rolleyes:

See you all on the 21rst.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Balls, i noticed you boys play tonight at 9 pm against Delta?

What gives?

Oh yeah, Our game against Aldergrove has been switched from 10 am on Sunday out in the grove.

To the much improved 8 pm friday night at Newton!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Gotta love this game.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

Yes 9:00pm tonight. I keep forgetting and have refrained from having a Scotch or two, remembering at the last second that I have a game.

Delta asked very nicely if we could reschedule and we agreed. Holly Park in Ladner. Turf field of course but thanks to you guys, we're used to it now.:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRM 6
Delta 1

Dolie didn't play net. Well not the whole game... we get a PK, up steps Spiro... Wait a second, Delta is delaying the game for some reason... What? Dolie, takes the keepers gloves and gets set... Makes the save on Ballbaby and then gives the gloves back the the first keeper.

Unreal.

:D

Other than that, no stopping the Big Red Machine (BRM).

Toes,

Scope is easy as long as you rehab religiously... had it done when I was 20... was running after 3 days and played 12 days later (though that was in college so I had plenty of time to rehab twice a day)... your mileage may vary! :D

Predictions:

Sapp
Alderbush
GEU :eek:

~Regs.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
BRM 6
Delta 1

Dolie didn't play net. Well not the whole game... we get a PK, up steps Spiro... Wait a second, Delta is delaying the game for some reason... What? Dolie, takes the keepers gloves and gets set... Makes the save on Ballbaby and then gives the gloves back the the first keeper.

Unreal.

:D

Other than that, no stopping the Big Red Machine (BRM).

Toes,

Scope is easy as long as you rehab religiously... had it done when I was 20... was running after 3 days and played 12 days later (though that was in college so I had plenty of time to rehab twice a day)... your mileage may vary! :D

Predictions:

Sapp
Alderbush
GEU :eek:

~Regs.
Yeah Dolie made the save but even he would tell you that my shot was CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

Did I say CRAP!?

Regs, I like it. BRM :D

Thank goodness for Scotch. :cool: It is very yummy after a game......and a bad peno!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes indeed the Big Red Machine is on a roll right now!

Well done boys you guys have really been pounding teams into the ground.

Ballsy, what can you say man. He is Doalie the Goalie!

Hopefully we will take care of buisness on Friday night so that we aren't too far back when we get together for a pint on the 21rst at Kelly O's.

Big R F is in the pipes on Friday night and ready to do battle as Penner takes his turn in the Sin Bin.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game to play in for the first 45 mins as not much in it. We lost our way in the second half and the BRM were well worth the three points. The new Holly turf is very good and this new generation of turf is better than Mackie, The Oval, Gates Park and Newton. IMO.

Looking forward to the break. Hope to see you boys at Kelly O's on the 21st.

Balls will be asking Santa for his shot back this Christmas.. :D

Cheers

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Coach,

I plan on being an attendee on the 21st. Looking forward to tilting a Christmas glass with all the Masters Bastards that show up :D

Balls, if your planning to attend Kelly-O's, maybe a bunch of us can go over peno's and give you a few pointers??? Home Depot Style...

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to hear Toes and Craftey.

I have had a few other boys on this site say that they are planning to attend.

Should be a good night filled with all sorts of TTP banter!

The big red machine is actually quite funny!

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Good to hear Toes and Craftey.

I have had a few other boys on this site say that they are planning to attend.

Should be a good night filled with all sorts of TTP banter!

sounds good boys...might I suggest cabpooling to promote the free flow of pints?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well stated and duly noted Aves.

I think a Limo ride home for some of the boys is a must considering the big payout from last weekends NFL pool. (All $4200 and all)

This way the pinting and the banter can continue on right up to your doorstep. :D

I'll get to work on it now!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gameboy - (oh, oh, I think some of the sapperton lads might crash a party)

Sounds good G B !

There could be a very good showing on the 21 rst.

Thursday morning could be rough. :rolleyes:

Remeber Utah, this is not an over 35 event. (see ya then)

Anyone.........................

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 1 Aldergrove 0 ----thank god the Christmas break has arrived.

No excuses, we are struggling right now and the break will do us very well.

Say what you want, but if we win all our games. We still win the League. (I know that's a big IF,but the bottom line is we are still in control of our destiny.

Hats off to S U for playing so well over the past few weeks.
Right now they are playing like the best team in the league.(Right now that is)

Look, this thing is wide open and the last game of the season is going to decide it all.

Well done R F, you were very good tonight.

The TTP get together on Dec 21 is spreading like wildfires!
Futbol, Silverfox,Stepchild, Zaurini ,have all confirmed that they will be attending!

SEE YOU ALL ON DEC 21 AT KELLY O's......Yes I am shouting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0