Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
can Lucy and his new friend Red please use the div 2 thread you are using up valuable div one space.

Just a quick note on your last two posts (poor grammar and all...)

a) To blame yours truly for the slide is just pure folly and you know it

b) To slam Lucy and Red for not posting in the Div 2 thread is pretty ballsy coming from someone who should consider himself lucky to be a sub on a Div 1 bench :eek: :D considering the way he runs and kicks a (foot)ball :confused: ;) :eek: :D :knvb:

PS. You know I couldn't leave those posts unanswered! You owe us (at least me) a few pints when you get off the apple juice you (wanna be) reformed alchy (not that that's a bad thing)...

Maybe I'm just bitter 'cuz our beer revenue took a major hit this year with your defection! :D ;) :p

Good luck this weekend. Give RF a kick for me since I didn't get a chance to do it myself this year. (RF - boot STD up the arse for me... I'm saving my kicks for you (and Cainy) for Nations Cup this year...and not hoping to blow my knee out doing it! :D :p :( )

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
Nice try, but shouldn't you be worried about your cup game on Sunday. Let me just toss that "Very best" right back at ya. See ya on sunday, I assume it is still at AHP?

Our games apparently been changed to Cloverdale athletic turf at 8pm on Sunday, time sucks but turf will be nice.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a bonus for guys like you, Striker12. I feel you guys, with the exception of that sausage with legs Red Forever who can't score in regular time, have more athleticism than Aldergrove. I'm hoping both our squads can pull it off this weekend, so that the family reunion can be set.

Yes, piss taking aside: Compton FC is for real.

I think I got some on my chin,

~Dude.

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
That's a bonus for guys like you, Striker12. I feel you guys, with the exception of that sausage with legs Red Forever who can't score in regular time, have more athleticism than Aldergrove. I'm hoping both our squads can pull it off this weekend, so that the family reunion can be set.

Yes, piss taking aside: Compton FC is for real.

I think I got some on my chin,

~Dude.

Might be coming by to see your battle on Saturday night, Go lions Go!!! :D :D :D

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bitter_cabbage said:
Just a quick note on your last two posts (poor grammar and all...)

a) To blame yours truly for the slide is just pure folly and you know it

b) To slam Lucy and Red for not posting in the Div 2 thread is pretty ballsy coming from someone who should consider himself lucky to be a sub on a Div 1 bench :eek: :D considering the way he runs and kicks a (foot)ball :confused: ;) :eek: :D :knvb:

PS. You know I couldn't leave those posts unanswered! You owe us (at least me) a few pints when you get off the apple juice you (wanna be) reformed alchy (not that that's a bad thing)...

Maybe I'm just bitter 'cuz our beer revenue took a major hit this year with your defection! :D ;) :p

Good luck this weekend. Give RF a kick for me since I didn't get a chance to do it myself this year. (RF - boot STD up the arse for me... I'm saving my kicks for you (and Cainy) for Nations Cup this year...and not hoping to blow my knee out doing it! :D :p :( )

I haven't had anybody point out my poor grammer and spelling since I left highschool in grade 8 but its nice to know you still care. :rolleyes:

I didn't fully blame you and I'm all for in house promotions but when you take the guy in charge of polishing boots and make him coach that's a bit much. :p

As far as kicking that big bastard you can do that yourself. I have an agreement with big guy's where I run and hide and they pretend not to see me ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC:
With talk like that, the Scotland O-38s appear to be the safer bet for me now.
Tough guy. ;)

In that, STD's stitches from the last time will be the least of his concerns. :mad:

:D

Heeeeeeeed!
I'll ensure the Silver Fox has his game face on tonight.
Game face regarding beverage stocking that is.
Now that the Old Codger's 40 he tends to forget the amount of consumption on a Friday night now and again.
I think the Alzheimers is about to set in.
Also, you need to speak up a little louder with him now too as he's becoming a little hard of hearing.

Did you hear that Killer?
The Fenian Bastard wants more Budweiser for tonight.

Sorted,

RF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, any request to make sure you are happy upon your visit to Castle GreySkull will be more than welcome.

However we have tried to prepare for your royal visit as best as possible already.

We have preordered the ice packs, gause, band aids, etc. for you to be fully prepared for the absolute fcuking beating you will receive.

Sunscreen lotion for your keeper's neck and bum ointment will also be plentiful.

Larry's medical kit has been stocked for this monumental event.

Best regards,

RF

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
BC:

In that, STD's stitches from the last time will be the least of his concerns. :mad:

RF

I am not concerned because when I am scared I can run really, really fast

STDcanbefoundcowardinginthecorner

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well sorted RF. I hope we are not putting the OLD guy out by changing things up on him. Well by 40 I am sure his eyesight is not what it used to be so he might miss the posts anyways. :rolleyes:

ParkheadNotsureifKiller'seyeswentbadfromoldageorwatchingthatuselessteamthehunsovertheyears ;)

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Rangers the big night has arrived, the "World Cup Final"!!! I know that you lot with all your vast experience wont buckle under the pressure of knowing that you drop ANY points, and your reign as champs is over!

Over here in Compton we are wishing you nothing but good luck. Hopefully the fact that you need 3 wins in a row and 11 goals wont put any pressure on you. With all that talent and savvy I dont think so!!!

p.s. Hey Dude, no goals this year YET, but at least I have'nt had to pick one out my own goal.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, its late and the Rangers are finally heading home................. :rolleyes:
Thanks Red, your love helped us win another game. 4-0, Good luck again this weekend against the MIGHTY AlDERHOOF PREM. lads, they should provide confidence towards your meeting against the Raiders. :rolleyes: If you win, I will provide clean needles and surgical tubing for a proper Whalley Style celebration! :bronco:
Actually, if you play I will provide the finest Whalley "lady" as a special treat just for you. :)
See ya on Sunday!

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok I'll hold my hands up and admit the result did'nt quite go our way last night. Congrats to the Rangers on a good game but 4-0?? If that was the Highlanders "world cup final" I'd hate to see how they'd play in a qualifying match!!

Hey Stepchild, thanks for the "best wishes" for tomorrows match. I'll pass it on to the lads.

P.S. Games been changed AGAIN.....12.30@ Bear Creek

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No excuses for the Highlanders as the guys on the field worked hard. Too bad we were missing some key players. In defence to the guys all the Rangers goals were finished very well.

Just the cap on what has turned out to be a very disappointing season for the Highlanders.

Thanks to the pick ups last night who showed up for the Highlanders.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ParkHead said:
Well sorted RF. I hope we are not putting the OLD guy out by changing things up on him. Well by 40 I am sure his eyesight is not what it used to be so he might miss the posts anyways. :rolleyes:

Well Parky, I hope you had your fill of Bud at the game Friday. Sorry about the shite Coors Light( :eek: ) that we ended up trying to drink. Of course, at that time of the night/morning, beggars can't be choosers. In the event that you'll show up next Friday, I've begun to stockpile 30 packs of Bud. Now I'm off to get fitted for a hearing aid and make an appointment for laser eye surgery.:cool:

Cheers,

SilverfoxwhothinksCelticarecrap

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Fury 2 @ Poco Hotspurs 0

Interesting game for us, both our keepers couldn't make the game so we had a defender in net and then 5 minutes into the game I rolled my ankle so we switched and I went in net and the boys held it strong in front of me all game only letting 2 shots thru and a couple good finish's up front and strong possession play ended us up on the winning side.

Brandon

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Port Moody Fury 2 @ Poco Hotspurs 0

BrandonSampson said:

Interesting game for us, both our keepers couldn't make the game so we had a defender in net and then 5 minutes into the game I rolled my ankle so we switched and I went in net and the boys held it strong in front of me all game only letting 2 shots thru and a couple good finish's up front and strong possession play ended us up on the winning side.

Brandon
let me remind you, you played the hotspurs. This strong play you speak of was at best average in any other game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0