Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: To the Knights.

TheRob said:
From the FVSL website:
That doesn't bode well for you guys.

The Titans just got schooled by the EIGHTH place Division One team. I hope you guys are getting a shitload of new players for your second go round in Div. 1. You will need them.

I won't say too much about the game because there aren't any Titans here to rebut, but if it wasn't for their keeper it would have been around 8 - 9 bagal instead of 3. They hardly touched the ball and when they did they couldn't string more than two passes together.

It was good to get out for a run around though. It must have been nice for them to see what life would be like in Div. 1.

If your talking about Langley look at the score when we played them in div 1...I also believe we bagel you as you call it

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mmmmmm.

Big, sugary, white carb bagels......

With Lox and Philly Cream Cheese.
With thin slices of red onion sprinkled with capers.
Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh..........

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robert how bout we dont start talking now, but let the playing on the field speak for itself...We'll be ready when the time comes...we simply have too much speed.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You miss the point little man.

FTN,

You may have beat Langley, but that was almost two years ago. Langley has made a ton of changes since and in my opinion Div. 1 has gotten a lot tougher. Aside from axing your coach, you haven't made any changes. You lost to a team in Div. 2 that the 8th place Division 1 team beat rather handley. Twice. They are the(tied for)second best team in Div 2. One point behind you guys. You had better upgrade before next year, or it will be another short stay.

The difference between Div. 1 and Div. 2 at the moment is collasal.

I can't wait to hear all your funny insightful comments in the Div. 1 thread next year. It's gonna be hard to TTP when your getting waxxed every Sunday. I'm sure you'll find a way though.

Leafs rule.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Mmmmmm.

Big, sugary, white carb bagels......

With Lox and Philly Cream Cheese.
With thin slices of red onion sprinkled with capers.
Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh..........
RF, saw your lovely wife today buying you breakfast. I believe it was a dozen donuts from Timmy Hoe's and a coffee. My guess, RF 12- 0 over rest of office.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
If your talking about Langley look at the score when we played them in div 1...I also believe we bagel you as you call it

FTN,

That game was 2 years ago. It was the first game of the season and yes you did beat us 1 - bagel :rolleyes: . Do you happen to remember the score of the second game at Hammond later on in the season???????? Let me refresh your memory. it was 5-2 for us, and Black knights go back to Div. 2 :D , Langley stays in Div 1 .
That is if you really want ot go back 2 years ago :rolleyes:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Demolition said:
FTN,

That game was 2 years ago. It was the first game of the season and yes you did beat us 1 - bagel :rolleyes: . Do you happen to remember the score of the second game at Hammond later on in the season???????? Let me refresh your memory. it was 5-2 for us, and Black knights go back to Div. 2 :D , Langley stays in Div 1 .
That is if you really want ot go back 2 years ago :rolleyes:

Thats fine and swell but I will add I had both the goals in the second game and good old Jock had the craker of the goal in the first game.....Langley your telling me picking up Rob was an up grade???? And you also lost twice to a div 2 team this year...Poco Fury...Yeah we beat them!! See anyone can beat anyone on a given day but next year it will all be different!!

We have a new goalie, different d and different forwards....Rob what team were you looking at!

I admit we can't play the kick and run like the titans...our game is more controlled and wait for our chances.....just ask the surrey stars what happens if we play to our potential!!

Out!
See ya next year.....**** when is the provinical draw coming out :confused:

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
Thats fine and swell but I will add I had both the goals in the second game and good old Jock had the craker of the goal in the first game.....Langley your telling me picking up Rob was an up grade???? And you also lost twice to a div 2 team this year...Poco Fury...Yeah we beat them!! See anyone can beat anyone on a given day but next year it will all be different!!

We have a new goalie, different d and different forwards....Rob what team were you looking at!

I admit we can't play the kick and run like the titans...our game is more controlled and wait for our chances.....just ask the surrey stars what happens if we play to our potential!!

Out!
See ya next year.....**** when is the provinical draw coming out :confused:

Wow, those Knights keep shovelling this crap out there...
if you guys win some games and compete then great, but to sit here in April and talk sh*t about this and that is ridiculous. You guys worked hard to be promoted and that should be recognized but to talk crap about who you have beat and will beat is well...very div 2 like!

Just shut your mouths and play when the time comes...you can talk smack on here all day if you win a game, till then you are just a team trying to compete.
I must say I find the banter between the Knights and everyone else amusing but jeez guys, talk about walking into a season with a target on your backs.
By the way you talk I'm surprised you didn't get promoted directly into premier!!
As for FTN congrats on scoring those 2 goals you pointed out...nothing like telling people how good you are when no else seems to care.
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to div 1...I think it may be tougher than you guys think.
I guess we'll see.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
Thats fine and swell but I will add I had both the goals in the second game and good old Jock had the craker of the goal in the first game...
Hey FTN, remember in div 10 when I had 5 goals in one game and 4 in another. WHO FUKCING CARES! I hope you get crushed next year with the giant targets pasted to your backs. :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
remember in div 10 when I had 5 goals in one game and 4 in another.

Ah, makes sense to me now.
I was wondering where the fcuk this 9 lifetime goals bullshit came from.

Fcuk me, the good old days eh Orphan?

:wa:

Ah Christ....

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
Hey FTN, remember in div 10 when I had 5 goals in one game and 4 in another. WHO FUKCING CARES! I hope you get crushed next year with the giant targets pasted to your backs. :D
And one time... at band camp...

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever said:
Ah, makes sense to me now.
I was wondering where the fcuk this 9 lifetime goals bullshit came from.

Fcuk me, the good old days eh Orphan?

:wa:

Ah Christ....
RF, shhhhhh...............it's actually a lie! It was only 5 goals lifetime with the addition of 4 own goals that I took credit for . ;)

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Who won the relegation games between Titans and Langly?
Langely beat the Titans in a total score of 5-0. First game was 2-0 Langley, second was 3-0. Titans didnt belong in div1 anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts