Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead and I just may be heading down to this fixture if so I'll bring my digital camera to film it. Though with RF playing something tells me I won't need my high speed lens, just the wide angle.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

Dutch Bastage....

STD: We'd be there for days man........

Instead, Milhouse and I have agreed to jointly collaborate on a non-fiction book depicting the years of battle.

It will be called:

"The History of the World Cup".

Looking forward to it boys,

RF

Keep your head up Rocco. ;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Parkhead and I just may be heading down to this fixture if so I'll bring my digital camera to film it. Though with RF playing something tells me I won't need my high speed lens, just the wide angle.
Be there early, RF usually tries to eat one of the oppositions small players as a fear tactic. Thank god I am a Ranger! :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9:56 and you just got in? Obviously you don't know any of the Rangers... Christ, try and leave early with-out buying a round and see how far you get...

Wide angle footage of some of tonight's "action" as promised, though it was pissing rain and I didn't fancy getting my white kicks anymore dirty than I did, so there isn't much. If not for a giant Ranger supports tent none of this would have been possible because no one in their right fcuking mind would have stuck around. Not even Coach.

Photo's and such

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello boys, we have a pulse here....

Derby Day ended up being a decent match IMO.

Down 1-0 just into the second thanks to Big Sean Mac, we got lucky on a Highlander defensive mis-cue shortly thereafter and Mikey Robs pounced on the ball like me on a Smartie and roofed it.
1-1 and the wind picks up in our favour.

We pressed on and got better by the minute.
Thank fcuk, as we did it in the last one.
Too right - 7 seconds left to take what's always a big game.
Richie with the winner to finsh off his man of the match performance.

We got the bounces tonight against a skeleton Highlander crew who took us to task as usual.

Felt good to have us put in the full 90 for the first time in a while.

Many thanks to the friends, etc. who showed up in the elements and who stuck around after to have a pint and a laugh.
Always cool when there's atmoshpere like that.

We're not done yet, ;)

RF

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco United 0 - PM Fury 0

Not alot to say about tonights match,not many quality chances on either side. one disallowed goal for Fury and a few chances missed by Poco means the last two games get more important than they already were.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to the Rangers for the use of the medical kit and thanks to our keeper for making it needed. Sounds like I missed a good game :(

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time for a new nicky...

STD said:
Thanks to the Rangers for the use of the medical kit and thanks to our keeper for making it needed. Sounds like I missed a good game :(

STD,

Looks like you might get to finally lose the 'Ru Paul' moniker in favour of a new one...

Based upon the past two season's, I'm willing to dub thee... "Glass Jr"! It's time for you to open your eyes when you stick your head in... ;) :p

BTW, you missed Matty Lake's classic Goat of the Game move yesterday. On a corner, the dumb ass drops to his knees on the near post (no, not what you're thinking) to fcuking chest a ball (I think he forgot he has feet and thighs :confused: ) and takes a laser in the nuts! :eek: :p Spent a couple on the ground praying to the heavens while both teams and the ref pissed themselves at his expense. Fcuking classic!!! :D :D :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Std

Forgot about you mate amidst all the action.

You were having a great game sonno and hope the melon's OK.

Stitches?

Best wishes,

RF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex - No update buddy?

Just checked the ole FVSL site and low and behold:

Raiders 1 Dewdney 0

We have ourselves a title race people.

Raiders to still play the Storm and they could pull off a 1st place tie if they take out Whalley.

Going down to the last game by the looks of things.

Very cool.

RF

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers - Highlanders

I spoke to the guys following the game and reminded them that it is RF's World Cup. Our World Cup is this Friday. ;)

I hope coach is OK...I heard he was a little sad after the game...of course cold feet will do that. :D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Rangers - Highlanders

I spoke to the guys following the game and reminded them that it is RF's World Cup. Our World Cup is this Friday. ;)

I hope coach is OK...I heard he was a little sad after the game...of course cold feet will do that. :D
What's that stirrrring sound striker12, can you hear it too? :eek: It's Whalley's league for the taking as is the Pak Cup.....

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco United vs. Port Moody Fury 0-0

Poco United vs. Port Moody Fury 0-0

The officiating in this one really bothered both teams, it unfortunately took a bit away from a good rivalry game. Well played by both sides, we played very defensively and a tie was more than ok with us. Friday night game against the rangers this week for us, looking forward to it, see you guys on the pitch.

Brandon

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Std

Rangerforever said:
Forgot about you mate amidst all the action.

You were having a great game sonno and hope the melon's OK.

Stitches?

Best wishes,

RF

Thanks again for the help and after a 2 hour wait 8 stiches that took 5 minutes to do. Next time the first person who can sew gets the job.

Bitter I could never compete with your injury record.

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
What's that stirrrring sound striker12, can you hear it too? :eek: It's Whalley's league for the taking as is the Pak Cup.....

"The opinions expressed by Striker12 are not necessarily the opinion of the Whalley Storm" Thank you :D :D :D

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Compton 3 Delta 0

Game was over in the first 20 minutes when we went up 3 - nil. Mario coming up from sweeper to score the first goal on a spectacular header off a corner kick, second on a breakaway by myself and Andrew got the monkey off his back by capitalizing on a defense misqueue by Delta.

Gotta love the scheduling, last game of the season is against the raiders for a due or die winner take all showdown for first place. We only need a tie to clinch so I think we need to play a patient game against a defensely stingy Raider side. The game won't be for a month probably though :rolleyes:

No Tisone brothers representing tonight as Nicky's gone for the season with a broken foot and Sandro's resting his broken nail up for the cup.....

:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Fury 0 @ Surrey Rangers 8

Port Moody Fury 0 @ Surrey Rangers 8

an 8-0 shalacking...we had 8 regulars and 2 youth callups for a 10 man side with only 2 defenders and our goalies had to trade off duties at the half because it was so embarrassing :) the rangers never let up and were up 2-0 in the first 2 minutes and 6-0 at the half and we came out somewhat strong in the second half if u wanna call it that holding them to 6-0 for about 20 minutes lol :) the friday night game really screwed us up as everyone had plans and a few more injuries than usual came up. It was definitely a funny game that we weren't too concerned about and took it in stride well heh, we definitely weren't the same side that beat the rangers earlier in the season:) they were definitely enjoying every moment of the win.

Brandon

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because we're cnuts like that...... :cool:

Wasn't there and got the old piss-take phone call from Downtown claiming it was 1-1 as we had ten guys all match due to Stepchild taking a red in the first 2 minutes.
Good one JB, you had me brother. :D

So, with that goal tally and some extremely realistic mathematical scenarios ;), we have a title challenge going right down to the last game as Striker12 noted.

COME ON RAIDERS!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0