Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Me thinks STD loves Redwoods...

bitter_cabbage said:
Can't you just feel the love in this room! So warm and fuzzy... ;) :rolleyes:

What love? All I meant was I would miss taking the piss out of you next year, But I guess with the Black Knights coming up next year they will make a good replacement. As for Stricker 12 having a home field in the middle of compton helped you guys win this year. Other teams were too scared for their life to worry about the game.

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

STD said:
What love? All I meant was I would miss taking the piss out of you next year, But I guess with the Black Knights coming up next year they will make a good replacement. As for Stricker 12 having a home field in the middle of compton helped you guys win this year. Other teams were too scared for their life to worry about the game.

Hahaha, That's why it's called "HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE". Only one team came out of Whalley with a win this year (Rangers). I think they were safe because they looked more like a rugby team than a soccer team in size and numbers (no offense RF!)

I gotta appologize to Bitter though, If he plays for Poco United. We had them play our game on Frank Hurt because we couldn't get any other pitches. It was ugly but at least the game got played:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a great line. They may play in Compton, but they train in Kandahar.

Striker12: you should submit to the boys a change in name to Compton FC when the Storm move up to Premier next season.

On the team appearance issue, let's be honest here...the only two pretty boys on your squad are Sandro and Valcamp. Kerr, Wagstaff, Peter, and Mario could all pass as Frankenstein's cousins on October 31st. ;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

striker12 said:
Cmon guys back on topic....Let's talk about how the Storm's gonna win Div 1. :D

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:
Sounds like the kiss of death, don't you play a team that has already taken 3 from you as well as a team that can take points from you? Good luck, but your sh*t don't stink yet! ;)

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
Sounds like the kiss of death, don't you play a team that has already taken 3 from you as well as a team that can take points from you? Good luck, but your sh*t don't stink yet! ;)

I know, I know but the raiders don't have anyone on TTP, Delta on the other hand.......Well what about the shite you were saying about the Highlanders at the LION the other night, you guys beating them like your kid brother all the time and can take them with 9 players wasn't it?? You taking notes here milhouse, oh ya steppy was beaking after a few pints let me tell ya.....

feelinglikefridaysgameatJOmightbeworthwatching,hehe...

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

striker12 said:
I know, I know but the raiders don't have anyone on TTP, Delta on the other hand.......Well what about the shite you were saying about the Highlanders at the LION the other night, you guys beating them like your kid brother all the time and can take them with 9 players wasn't it?? You taking notes here milhouse, oh ya steppy was beaking after a few pints let me tell ya.....

feelinglikefridaysgameatJOmightbeworthwatching,hehe...
Wow, you must have been really drunk over the last few months as that did not happen a few nights ago, but it DID happen. Lets not forget your rants either, something about them being a joke last time you played them. :eek: Anytime one can sturrrrr the pot against the highlanders, the better. Lets be honest, they are our kid brother and it is nice to Beat them (at least 1/2 the time). ;)
Milhouse, It should be a good match as it is the first of two over the next few weeks and probably the last two matchups that will happen.

By the way Jackass, nice try in regards to changing the topic at hand. Your gonna drop points in your last 2 games! Common Raiders

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Division One - 2003/2004 Standings

Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Whalley Storm 16 13 1 2 50 15 40
2 Poco Raiders 14 10 1 3 26 13 31
3 DFC Razorbacks 13 8 2 3 35 17 26
4 Surrey FC Rangers 12 8 1 3 32 13 25
5 Delta M Highlanders 14 6 2 6 19 17 20
6 Surrey M Sporting 15 5 2 8 23 35 17
7 Langley United FC 16 5 1 10 20 31 16
8 Port Moody Fury 14 4 3 7 14 29 15
9 Poco City United 15 2 3 10 17 48 9
10 Poco City Hotspur 15 2 2 11 14 32 8

With a Raiders win over the Storm and them finishing the year with 4 straight = No Storm as Champs! :) (Raiders would win the head to head)
No pressure Striker12, none at all. :eek:
Ya ya, I do see where we are and we could still tie you with a 6 game win streak (if you lose to the Raiders)! Once again, come on Raiders :D

See ya at the Lion on Friday.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker 12 has to worry about Poco's cat team before he can worry about the Raiders and the mighty Delta. I had a run with them earlier this week and it was funny to see them running around with bullit proof vest on while practising keeping their heads down. When asked for directions to the field I told them to take the road to hell make a left at the first trailer park and that the field was across the street from the house with 3 walls, if you come to a house without a camero on blocks in the driveway you have gone to far. If these direction are wrong Email Dalglish at dalglish@scaredshitless.com.

Stepchild as far as Delta vs Rangers this week I'll leave that one for Millhouse and Balsa but from what I've heard father time not only has a finger up your butt he also is giving you a reach around.

Btw have I mentioned how we completely outplayed Poco last weekend but couldn't get any shots on net. :D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

striker12 said:
The only thing common about them with the rest of the league is that.....they will lose.
Time to put up or shut up, big games coming up. Ya, I know......I cannot spell for sh*t, nor play for that matter.
STD, as for father time's finger up MY butt... not yet (but the reach around sounds interesting). Is this something that you have experienced?
Those directions are accurate, but if you want to get to my office turn right after the house with the camero on blocks, go past the old age building with the hookers in front, turn left then proceed through shoot-out (guns and Drugs) alley. This is tricky if you are not watching, take an immediate right at the second chalk line. If you have passed the needle exchange, then you have missed my office. :( Maybe I should sponser Whalley next year since I am a pillar of this upstanding community!

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
Time to put up or shut up, big games coming up. Ya, I know......I cannot spell for sh*t, nor play for that matter.
STD, as for father time's finger up MY butt... not yet (but the reach around sounds interesting). Is this something that you have experienced?
Those directions are accurate, but if you want to get to my office turn right after the house with the camero on blocks, go past the old age building with the hookers in front, turn left then proceed through shoot-out (guns and Drugs) alley. This is tricky if you are not watching, take an immediate right at the second chalk line. If you have passed the needle exchange, then you have missed my office. :( Maybe I should sponser Whalley next year since I am a pillar of this upstanding community!

You opened up shop in Whalley? I guess you got the market cornered on Chiropractic work for hookers....I assume all that riding would be hard on the back, so how are the tips coming along :D :D :D :D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

striker12 said:
You opened up shop in Whalley? I guess you got the market cornered on Chiropractic work for hookers....I assume all that riding would be hard on the back, so how are the tips coming along :D :D :D :D
Damn straight, its a new marketing strategy I have been using. Don't forget about the junkies, its very hard on your back climbing in and out of windows. Good to be part of the Fraser Valley :rolleyes:
Back to soccer, someone better represent Div 1 this cup run and you clowns are the top team now :eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devastatingly quiet on the Highlander front.....
Wow, maybe they're taking Derby Day serious for once. :rolleyes:

;)

I would like to congratulate Compton FC on winning the division and best of luck in the Pakenham representing this great league.
They have shown outstanding committment and consistency.
Nothing should stop them now.

Jinx, jinx, jinx...... :D

Raidersforever

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders - Rangers isn't the same this time round. Rangers aren't undefeated, they aren't top of the division...Highlanders aren't on a big winning streak, Oscar Goldman won't be there Friday, Balsa is injured and won't be playing...

The only point this game serves is to see the Rangers guys again and to build up the beer fund. :(

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Highlanders - Rangers isn't the same this time round. Rangers aren't undefeated, they aren't top of the division...Highlanders aren't on a big winning streak, Oscar Goldman won't be there Friday, Balsa is injured and won't be playing...

The only point this game serves is to see the Rangers guys again and to build up the beer fund. :(
Wow, I thought our sinking ship had a lot of holes in it.
Milhouse, come on......you will be playing and I have not had a chance to kick you in years. Maybe that is something to play for?
Here is to drinking on another friday night :)

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, ok RF, quit trying to pull a fast one. We may be confident on winning the league but we aint stupid.....actually not to sure about Striker 12 though.
We have 2 huge games left, and we are aware that a few dropped points and a BIG winning streak from the Rangers could lead to trouble for us. It's in our hands now and were not going to take any games lightly.
Any of the top 4 could win this and our game against the Raiders should attract a few fans, as a win there would pretty much wrap it up. Were not taking the Highlanders for granted either though thats for sure.

The boys have done well all year though and we aint gonna let this slip.

P.S. Hey way to stir the pot Striker!!!!!! Have to have a word with you tonight in Compton.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry RF......just not the same when you can't suit up. My last appearance was disgusting, as I am sure Stepchild has stated to everyone. He loves basking in my demise. I figured since I couldn't move for a few days after 20 minutes of play a few weeks back that maybe my injury is worse than expected.

Too bad I don't know anyone who can help with a serious back problem. :rolleyes:

RF, I will be there with plenty of beer though. Too bad that's the one area I can't dominate Stepchild in at the soccer pitch. :)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Wow, maybe they're taking Derby Day serious for once. :rolleyes:

;)

I have been informed it is now called the seniors bowl and that both teams will meet at centre and compare injuries and talk about how good a players they were when they were young. If we get the game posponed maybe a few Ranger players will die from natural causes due to old age and we can win by default at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0