Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question

Any idea when the clash of the Titans is?

Is it the Raiders home game or Compton's?

Disruptive, I mean, enquiring minds want to know. :cool:

Absolutely unbiased on this one.

Raidersforever

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Killer,

Well Parky, I hope you had your fill of Bud at the game Friday. Sorry about the shite Coors Light( ) that we ended up trying to drink. Of course, at that time of the night/morning, beggars can't be choosers. In the event that you'll show up next Friday, I've begun to stockpile 30 packs of Bud. Now I'm off to get fitted for a hearing aid and make an appointment for laser eye surgery

Yes the Coors light were a perfect end to the evening. :rolleyes: Way to plan ahead with thoses cases of Bud. I am sure I could find my way to the changeroom at some point on Friday. It is at Newton isn't it?

SilverfoxwhothinksCelticarecrap

Maybe you should get a lobotomy at the same time as the eye surgery and hearing aid. It would definetly help straighten out your mixed up views. :p

Parkhead

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night?

TheRob said:
You should probably worry about Friday night jackass.:mad:

Friday night?

TR:
I'm unsure what you're on about.
And, sorry to disappoint, but the Rangers have plans for Friday.

We've all arranged to go for a stroll in the park that night.

:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know about that Ranger; I think either your eyesight is starting to fail, or the Alzheimer's is kicking in. I was looking at the schedule, and it appears that the Rangers are to play a Pakenham Cup Quarter Finalist. I'm thinking that perhaps you thought you were playing one of the Poco FC teams? Sorry brother...I hate to be the bearer of bad news and all, but you guys actually have to face the same team that slayed the head of the dragon who handed you that first round exit.

shite...now I feel bad. I feel like I've just broken the news to my dad that he'll be spending his golden years at the Babbling Brook Retirement Home... :(

See what you've done? :mad:

Stir, stir...stir, stir...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've all arranged to go for a stroll in the park that night.
That is just what they told you RF. Probably told you Bear Creek too. If they're not there when you get there, start without them.

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Question

Rangerforever said:
Any idea when the clash of the Titans is?

Is it the Raiders home game or Compton's?

Disruptive, I mean, enquiring minds want to know. :cool:

Absolutely unbiased on this one.

Raidersforever

Won't be this weekend as the Raiders have a game scheduled. They also have to make up a game against Sporting so I don't know if we'll get played the following weekend? I'll be sure to let you know so you can be on our sideline with your pom poms :D :D

The game will be played in Compton FYI....

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

striker12 said:
I'll be sure to let you know so you can be on our sideline with your pom poms :D :D

The game will be played in Compton FYI....

Ah...no. :D

It's black and silver for me sonno.
No disrespect - It's just a mathematics thing.
I can assure you though, these Raiders cheerleaders will not be as good looking as the ones in Oakland....;)

That's good news the venue's in Compton.
Should be a decent crowd if the Raiders force it down to the last game.
That, and other possible permutations. :cool:

PS - Good game on the weekend, I truly feel the result was just.
You guys were winning all the loose balls and basically in their half most of the time.
Give 'em credit though they took you to task.

RF

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever said:
Ah...no. :D

It's black and silver for me sonno.
No disrespect - It's just a mathematics thing.
I can assure you though, these Raiders cheerleaders will not be as good looking as the ones in Oakland....;)

That's good news the venue's in Compton.
Should be a decent crowd if the Raiders force it down to the last game.
That, and other possible permutations. :cool:

PS - Good game on the weekend, I truly feel the result was just.
You guys were winning all the loose balls and basically in their half most of the time.
Give 'em credit though they took you to task.

RF

I know this should go in the PAK thread but their's nothing going on in here anyways..........Thanks RF, I thought myself and the rest of the boys played horrible. We got comfortable with our 1-0 nil lead and then it almost backfired on us. Yes, they did well and Derek Watson almost capitalized for them in the end. Missing three of our four strikers didn't help but we have the depth to make it work. You'll see another Storm side in the Semi's....

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three hours until the Rangers title hopes are dashed. Atleast there will be geegers after for you guys to um, erm................

Only three hours until the Rangers title hopes are dashed.:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good golly miss Molly.
The Ranger vs Langley tilt was a classic TTP get together.
3-2 Rangers in a Thriller, and the party went on.
Zaurini, Parkhaed, KNVB, TheRob, Demolition, Rangerforever, Coach, Silver Fox
Whiteshoes, The Judge, Stepchild, and our special guest, Yoda.
What a fcuking great showing from the TTP lads!
The BBQ was smoking hot,and Zaurini gave it a thumbs up.Real Italian Sausage and the O so geat Portegeus Buns.
Killer was on fire with the pints, and Parkhead was glowing like a Tropical Sunset.
Great night lads,great night!

p.s. we did miss H O S , Regs , and Dude it's my birthday, but oh well you
can't win em all.

Coach.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How true Bucky.
You being there would have been, The Icing On The Cake.

By the way, your not hanging out with Downtown and Woodro tonight are you?
Johnny Boy was a no show again tonight! :eek:

Coach.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
p.s. we did miss H O S , Regs , and Dude it's my birthday, but oh well you
can't win em all.

Coach.

Sounds like a great night, I couldn't push my luck after being out for the Indo/Peg match mid-week. I bet those geegers were oh sooo good, perhaps I may have to do a few Breakfast Geegers this morning.

Do the Mighty Rangers still have a chance to win the league?
Lets Go Rangers.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Hos the Geegers were smashing,and yes myself and others were truely disapointed not to see your smiling mug out there.
Yes with some help from God we can still win the league. :rolleyes:
Yoda that kid of yours is a Gem big man,thanks for the visit.
Newton Park was a Rockin!!!!!!!!

Coach.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley/Rangers match

Wow.

Do you think Coach had a good time last night? :p

I have a hunch it just wasn't the pints, geegers and outstanding crew out last night.
What Coach so un-assumingly fails to mention is the absolute fcuking 'stuff it up your left top corner to win the match in the 80th minute' cracking strike he pulled off last night. ;)

Thank Christ.

Because in all honesty Langley deserved better.
The better side did not win that match last night.
We'll take it though.

TR with an outsanding 90 minutes and the rest of Langley totally wanting it.
Their goals were both unbelievably well done - Top class.

We go down 1-0, tie it shortly after by half.

We went up 2-1 on a dodgy peno on Stepchild with Langley tieing it up to have us even again.
Against the play we get a fast break with Kenno taking us back to the promise land. :cool:

Well done Langley.

Cheers on the company people, very much appreciated.

RF

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 11month old daughter was telling me how she was wanting to go out and watch the matchup of the season between Langley and Surrey. Langley trying to play the spoilers for Rangers league winning hopes. Hopefully to see RF strap on the boots and play. Much to my disapointment he was already benched when we got there.

Mini Yoda was into the game ,screaming out cheers as Coach potted the winner. Of course nobody saw it as they were ducking for cover expecting glass to break everywhere in Newton.

Wished i could have hung around longer to have a few more pints and a Geeger or 2.
Good to see some of the guys again and chat. Reffing was at a low though. Bad PK call and an offside shortly after that he had no business calling. TheRob with his usual antics get's i believe the only card of the game.

I loved TR's comment when as he was walking away from the ref " You know my name and number, just right it down"

Thanks for remembering the calendar Coach. :D
Nice to meet Zaurrini, and chat with Doc and RF.
Might see ya next weekend at your Dewdney game. It'll be in my stomping grounds.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it was quite the night. A cracker of a goal by Coach set the festivities off. I believe Coach touched the ball three times all game! The first brought it down the second was the rocket into the top corner. The third well we won't talk about the third. ;)

The BBQ was on fire. The dogs were brilliant but I believe Thompson had 1 to many. :D

Another great night out at the Newton clubhouse was had for sure. A couple of us made it back to my house to polish off a 40 of Rum and a little crown! We obviously still needed it after leaving Newton. :rolleyes: Only problem was Stepchlid and myself lost to Thompson in the world's longest dart match in history.

Parkhead

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 - 2 LUFC

First off, I'd like to apologize to the Storm. We tried to help you out and would have been thrilled to end the Rangers hopes right there, but it's tough when you're playing against 12.:rolleyes:

It was quite a battle and a fun game to be a part of. Until the idiot in yellow decided to put his idiot stamp on the game. Fcuking phantom calls everywhere. The PK was the worst though. Both teams agreed and were a little stunned at the call. Here is how I saw it.

1) Maxie was heading away from goal when the "foul" occured. Therefore, if I have read the rule properly, it should have been an indirect free kick at the point of the"foul". Is that the rule PNE, Whistle Blower, Blindman?

2) There were far worse "fouls" throughout the match the didn't get called. Why call this little love tap?

3) It wasn't even in the fcuking box!

I took a yellow for that. First one of the year. I had to voice my displeasure though. It was truly shocking.

Of course, fifteen minutes after the game ended and I had two pints in me, all was forgotten and LUFC packs things away for another year. We should be a lot higher in the standings then we are, but we have been VERY inconsistent this year.

Good times after. Hanging with the TTP crew. Swilling pints. Listening to White Shoes(who I almost gooned for going in to a tackle with our keeper)and his brother bet $10,000 on when Jerome Pathon graduate. Who fcuking cares? I'm not sure, but I think that Zaurinni is coming to Penticton. I'm rambling aren't I? Anyhow, until next year boys............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0