Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

Congrats on the game winner. You getting better with age gives me hope. Also, thanks very much for the invite; sounds like I missed a cracker. That said, Gotham's was pinging on Friday (the steak and wine was worth every penny), and so was the Shark Club afterwards- where I was honored to meet Mrs. Ballbaby in person.

Speaking of Crackers... :eek:

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Raiders 2 - Port Moody Fury 0

Poco Raiders 2 - Port Moody Fury 0

Tough game, we really wanted to play spoilers and worked our tails off and played them even but didn't get enough quality scoring chances to make anything happen, their first goal was a PK mid way thru the first half then their 2nd was mid way thru the second. I guess we did our jobs making the end of the season a bit more interesting for everyone else heh =) As for us our season is now over, a good 2nd half from us to pull ourselves outta the gutter and into something a bit more respectable...obvious season highlight beating those pesky rangers and ending that way overdrawn out unbeaten streak =) onto burnaby summer league for some wolves thrashings to get our game back in shape for next year. GL to everyone down the finish line.

Is 7 aside happening this year again? anyone know?

Brandon

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 2 cents...................shocking tackle in the middle of the box, I don't know what theRob is/or was smoking, clearly a viscous tackle. :rolleyes: What theRob also failed to mention is that he was so upset about the pk as he was the one that was left standing in the corner wondering where the ball just went. :D
Other than that, perhaps the hardest match of the Rangers season!

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well all I can say is I've given up hope of a upset or two!!

Full credit to the Rangers and the Raiders, they knew they had to win all their games in hand and it looks like they've done it. Were just gonna have to dig down and get something from our last game against the Raiders.

We'll be keeping an eye on the scores but were not expecting any favours.

Its in our own hands now and all the boys are determined to finish off a good season.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Didn't I meg you late in the second half?
If you consider banking the ball of my front leg only to have it hit the other followed by me taking the ball away........................then yes you did and may I congratulate you on one of the best meg's I've seen in years. :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR:
You absolutely megged him.
I'm unsure if you got by him, but the Rangers bench gave a rousing "Ole!" on that one. :D
Stepchild:
With friends like us, who needs enemies eh mate? :p

Reddy:
We have two tough games to go.
But, saying that, we all have to tip our hat to the Raiders.
This team got promoted to Div. 1, what, at the beginning of the 2002/2003 season?
That is fcuking well done in this division.

I'm really looking forward to the showdown between the Storm and Raiders.
What a great way to determine the championship.
As I said before, hopefully we can make it a 3 team race.
Just for the atmosphere. :rolleyes:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
TR:
I'm unsure if you got by him, but the Rangers bench gave a rousing "Ole!" on that one. :D QUOTE]
No he did not get by me and yes it did ping off the legs as it rolled thru and yes there was a "Ole", but common RF..................any hack (like yourself) could boot a ball thru (especially as thin as I) a player's whickets...........the trick is to actually have some control after :D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
Rangerforever said:
TR:
I'm unsure if you got by him, but the Rangers bench gave a rousing "Ole!" on that one. :D QUOTE]
No he did not get by me and yes it did ping off the legs as it rolled thru and yes there was a "Ole", but common RF..................any hack (like yourself) could boot a ball thru (especially as thin as I) a player's whickets...........the trick is to actually have some control after :D
BTW, I realize I cannot spell! :(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look it up

Meg rules Section 3.3 Sub-section 4.5 States and I quote...
For any nutmeg to become official the following must occur; the ball must go through the legs of the nutmegee cleanly and after said ball has rolled through the nutmegee's legs, with-out a touch, possession must be regained by the nutmeger or a team mate.
I saw the whole thing clearly from my Rangers box seats and IMHO, the Rangers players where very premature on their 'Ole shouts.

Sticking up for Gingers everywhere, KNVB

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Look it up

knvb said:
For any nutmeg to become official the following must occur; the ball must go through the legs of the nutmegee cleanly and after said ball has rolled through the nutmegee's legs, with-out a touch, possession must be regained by the nutmeger or a team mate. .

For those of you who would like a Visual on how this should look I'll be giving classes on Sunday in Whalley.....Say just after 12 noon :p

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Look it up

knvb said:
Meg rules Section 3.3 Sub-section 4.5 States and I quote... I saw the whole thing clearly from my Rangers box seats and IMHO, the Rangers players where very premature on their 'Ole shouts.

:D Nice rebuttal, but is this my freebee. Should I expect the usual slander and ridicule from hear on in?
BTW RF, I guess your view from the bench was obstucted by those players actually on the field. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
His view was probably obscured by his big bloody pouty lip, Parkhead nearly tripped on it heading to the cooler... Good thing I was front row and close enough to give him a hug or I would never of got'n my spicy hot geeger.

Should I expect the usual slander and ridicule from hear on in?
Yes, the red tailed dodo is now in season. HEAR me? I'll wait HERE for your answer.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
His view was probably obscured by his big bloody pouty lip, Parkhead nearly tripped on it heading to the cooler... Good thing I was front row and close enough to give him a hug or I would never of got'n my spicy hot geeger.

Yes, the red tailed dodo is now in season. HEAR me? I'll wait HERE for your answer.
Refer to prior post where I stated how I cannot spell. Dr's cannot spell, that is why we have office staff.
BTW, welcome back. I assume that was the first of many to come!!
Hmmnn, looks nice out..........perhaps some afternoon golf is in order. :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two things:

First of all, Chiropractors aren't real doctors- and I'm not just saying this because they hang out in malls offering free "adjustments", and handing out bendy pens. Yes, they may make more money in 5 minutes of back-cracking than the average nurse makes in one hour treating hostile Doogie Hauser look-a-likes suffering from bicycle-kick related injuries, but they aren't real doctors. Yes, they have a legal license to print money while pulling the wool over hopeful, desperate, overweight housewives with self-inflicted ailments from too much soap opera watching on soft couches while eating bon-bons, but they ain't real doctors. Yes, they probably get their fair share of repeat business from said desperate housewives, some of whom may very well be hot, and quite happy to be taken advantage of by said young "Doctor", but they ain't real doctors.

They run the perfect scam operation. Yes, I'm jealous of the bastards, even if they have red hair.

Second, the meg is null-in-void if the megger is successful, but the meggee returns and inflicts immediate pain for said embarrassment. Striker12: I seem the remember one fateful Knight's league game where you megged me...remember that one? Yes, Striker12 may have been able to score later that game due to my fear of being handed a second yellow for mugging him again, but whose paying attention to petty details?

Dude- hopingtogetoffthepinelongenoughinthesemistoplayagainststriker12again...alwaysagoodgame! ;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Two things:

First of all, Chiropractors aren't real doctors- and I'm not just saying this because they hang out in malls offering free "adjustments", and handing out bendy pens. Yes, they may make more money in 5 minutes of back-cracking than the average nurse makes in one hour treating hostile Doogie Hauser look-a-likes suffering from bicycle-kick related injuries, but they aren't real doctors. Yes, they have a legal license to print money while pulling the wool over hopeful, desperate, overweight housewives with self-inflicted ailments from too much soap opera watching on soft couches while eating bon-bons, but they ain't real doctors. Yes, they probably get their fair share of repeat business from said desperate housewives, some of whom may very well be hot, and quite happy to be taken advantage of by said young "Doctor", but they ain't real doctors.

They run the perfect scam operation. Yes, I'm jealous of the bastards, even if they have red hair.

Second, the meg is null-in-void if the megger is successful, but the meggee returns and inflicts immediate pain for said embarrassment. Striker12: I seem the remember one fateful Knight's league game where you megged me...remember that one? Yes, Striker12 may have been able to score later that game due to my fear of being handed a second yellow for mugging him again, but whose paying attention to petty details?

Dude- hopingtogetoffthepinelongenoughinthesemistoplayagainststriker12again...alwaysagoodgame! ;)
I do not see your point. :confused: And yes, we are real Dr.'s. I wish I could peddle drugs, :rolleyes: but instead I move bendy pens. BTW, I give out nothing for free, except laughs when watching me attempt to play soccer :(
NO BENDY PEN FOR YOU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0