Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-4-8 star i see in the fvsl discipline the hurricanes have four guys sitting for card's it will be tough to win on the weekend i think you spout off some more before you post no more

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Final warning in here to everyone:

I don't want to hear another Fcuk Face this or Suck off that nor talk about raping someone anally. You all come across as fcuking losers who are still stuck in the 8th grade.

Clean it up now.

~Regs.

Thank you!

After reading most of these posts, I was wondering if I was back in junior high school... The posts in this Div 2 thread are nothing short of immature - even if it's called "TTP".

"I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with opponents who come forth unarmed." ~ Anonymous

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see the thread back on track...after reading through the rest of the posts, post-Reg's intervention. Keep it up guys... That'll keep 'everyone' coming back to post.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen curious george, didnt the man in the yellow hat teach you how to make any sense you ****ing idiot. It was three cards and we will still win this weekend.

curious said:
0-4-8 star i see in the fvsl discipline the hurricanes have four guys sitting for card's it will be tough to win on the weekend i think you spout off some more before you post no more

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Listen curious george, didnt the man in the yellow hat teach you how to make any sense you ****ing idiot. It was three cards and we will still win this weekend.
I'm sure the Man in the Yellow Hat did teach curious how to at least read...if perhaps you stopped dumping on him and others long enough to check the FVSL discipline yourself, you'd see that he is indeed correct regarding how many players are listed there, and that number for the Hurricanes is indeed four. Curious said nothing about last weekend's incidents; he merely stated what is obvious to anyone who cared to look. You'd do well to aquaint yourself with the facts before lambasting others for a failure to do just that. Calm down a bit man; you're bent out of shape without cause. It will be a tough go for the Hurricanes this weekend. Four players out of the lineup is a lot for any team to overcome, let alone a squad with as much apparent confidence as yours. It's fair comment.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw that on the FVSL website. It must be a typo and I'll have to check with the league. We only received 3 red cards. It was myself, 08star, and our centre midfielder. They made an error on the website...

Shaven said:
I'm sure the Man in the Yellow Hat did teach curious how to at least read...if perhaps you stopped dumping on him and others long enough to check the FVSL discipline yourself, you'd see that he is indeed correct regarding how many players are listed there, and that number for the Hurricanes is indeed four. Curious said nothing about last weekend's incidents; he merely stated what is obvious to anyone who cared to look. You'd do well to aquaint yourself with the facts before lambasting others for a failure to do just that. Calm down a bit man; you're bent out of shape without cause. It will be a tough go for the Hurricanes this weekend. Four players out of the lineup is a lot for any team to overcome, let alone a squad with as much apparent confidence as yours. It's fair comment.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry to tell you this dopey but you've lost your crown. 08star you are now the biggest twat on this fourm. maybe one day you can get it back dopey, i think you have it in you. no game this weekend for the rippers so it's time to go watch some games if i'm allowed out. hurricanes quit whining and win some games, everyone has injuries and everyone has players missing, so suck it up. bulljive let us know what beer you like so i can bring it to the game and drink it in front of you when we win.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
thanks for your support 0-4-8 but the hurricanes are not the only squad in need of a victory this weekend as i said it appears you guys sit four .another squad is the geu tigers badly in need of a result i know it is early but but the hill may become to big to climb. poco will be tough all year,donegal's is much improved .i know you were cup winner's last year but still one division higher it will be more competitive than you think even with your full squad there won't be very many gimme games you will have to earn it.maybe this is a learning year for you (look,listen,learn, then grow )

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
I saw that on the FVSL website. It must be a typo and I'll have to check with the league. We only received 3 red cards. It was myself, 08star, and our centre midfielder. They made an error on the website...
Hope you get it sorted out Hurricane. Obviously some miscommunication somewhere, but there are four differing numbers listed on FVSL so you might want to check them against your player cards. Might help clear up the confusion. Good luck.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk about needing a win....does anyone now how peace arch is??? is it the same team from last year?

Wolfman bring your A game...................

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if any of you played the hurricanes last year but if they had the same team this year as they did last year they would be walking thru the division with alot of ease. It's not like div 2 is some super high talented league in comparison to div 3 especially this year seems to be alot more week teams from the look of the standing. As for Saint jr stella sounds like a good choice to me perhaps you buy the beer and when we win you can give it to me, but if we if planets were to collide and the rippers pulled off the win I will just pay you 20 bucks

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We did it sort it out, but unfortunately the news is not good. There was a 4th red card but we were not aware of it as the ref did not flash it. He apparently gave one of our guys a red card at the end of the game for commenting on how awful the ref was. Good thing it was brought up in TTP cuz we had no clue the 4th red card was issued!! The player wasn't told at the time. We will be in VERY TOUGH this weekend as we will be missing 2 starting midfielders and 2 startin defenseman to red cards. Our goalie will have to stand on his head if we are to salvage this game. We are still capable of scoring some goals though so look for a high scoring game tomorrow...

Shaven said:
Hope you get it sorted out Hurricane. Obviously some miscommunication somewhere, but there are four differing numbers listed on FVSL so you might want to check them against your player cards. Might help clear up the confusion. Good luck.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We seem to be in the same situation you guys were early last year. Too many injuries and a revolving lineup. We will get it going once we get everyone back but problem is we may be in too deep a hole. You guys had a big run in the 2nd half of last season but it was too far to come back from...We have to find a way to win this weekend. It's as simple as that for us.

bulljive said:
I don't know if any of you played the hurricanes last year but if they had the same team this year as they did last year they would be walking thru the division with alot of ease. It's not like div 2 is some super high talented league in comparison to div 3 especially this year seems to be alot more week teams from the look of the standing. As for Saint jr stella sounds like a good choice to me perhaps you buy the beer and when we win you can give it to me, but if we if planets were to collide and the rippers pulled off the win I will just pay you 20 bucks

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
We seem to be in the same situation you guys were early last year. Too many injuries and a revolving lineup. We will get it going once we get everyone back but problem is we may be in too deep a hole. You guys had a big run in the 2nd half of last season but it was too far to come back from...We have to find a way to win this weekend. It's as simple as that for us.
We're (WRU) in need of a win just as much as you are, Hurricane, so I hear you brother. Judging by the look of all the standings, we've got plenty of company.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not that the competition is that much stronger, its just that we are currently playing like sh*t. Im not gonna whine about lack of players because of suspensions or injuries for our game this weekend, cause i still think this weekend will be the weekend the hurricanes begin to prove themselves once again. My personal prediction is a 5-1 or 5-2 victory. We are starting to devolp the edge we had last year. Also on a side note, for anyone who is interested Nov 7, the day we play the clones seems to be the day our full squad will finally be intact. So that should be a great game to come watch and everyone can witness what the Hurricanes are about.

curious said:
thanks for your support 0-4-8 but the hurricanes are not the only squad in need of a victory this weekend as i said it appears you guys sit four .another squad is the geu tigers badly in need of a result i know it is early but but the hill may become to big to climb. poco will be tough all year,donegal's is much improved .i know you were cup winner's last year but still one division higher it will be more competitive than you think even with your full squad there won't be very many gimme games you will have to earn it.maybe this is a learning year for you (look,listen,learn, then grow )

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hurricane power no thanks required winning by protest or by someone playing illegal players is no fun "winning on the feild is"
try it sometime

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious, i look forward to playing you and shutting you up. I know we havent let our play do the talking for us so far but just wait until we play you guys. I hope your still undefeated at that point in the season, just so us beating you will mean that much more.

curious said:
hurricane power no thanks required winning by protest or by someone playing illegal players is no fun "winning on the feild is"
try it sometime

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hurricanes hurricanes when will you learn its not what you've done in the past, it's
what you've done lately. stop living and posting about past glory, i'm sure i'm not
the only one tired of it.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey whack when you beat us you can boast about beating a bunch of old men with walkers and power scooter's .stick your chest out and beat it proudly everyone will come from miles around to hear you boast

justaplayer

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
Also on a side note, for anyone who is interested Nov 7, the day we play the clones seems to be the day our full squad will finally be intact. So that should be a great game to come watch and everyone can witness what the Hurricanes are about.

From what i see so far on this site we've all seen what the Hurricanes are about already. Nothing but blowing alot of hot air.

No matter what the outcome of the game atleast you won't have the lame excuses youv'e been usein this year. When ya lose ya lose, when you win you win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0