Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Wacker

Once again you must be blind or just plain dumb.....again read my last post never said our team was anything special but I can say that we don't agrue and we all get along..

lets make a two hundred dollar wager.......great is this to pay off your team fines....or to buy supplies for Nando's..

I don't make stupid bets on a div 2 soccer games thanks though....

You should concentrate less on making posts here and more on keeping balls out of your net.

Don't worry about me I score my fare share sunshine ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny

Poco

There nothing special....there forwards have a hard time hitting the net (Mr canuck) Watch for Dustin there heavy set mid/forward. By far there best player. Defense is very slow and weak on the outside.

Don't get me started on why we lost to them......

I hope it's not there same div 1 team.....

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Johnny

The Franchise said:
Poco

There nothing special....there forwards have a hard time hitting the net (Mr canuck) Watch for Dustin there heavy set mid/forward. By far there best player. Defense is very slow and weak on the outside.

Don't get me started on why we lost to them......

I hope it's not there same div 1 team.....

Throw in a bad coach and it sounds like Poco's team from last year.

They are
Their
There

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Johnny

STD said:
Throw in a bad coach and it sounds like Poco's team from last year.

They are
Their
There

give it up, no oen caress if you spel shite wrong on their massage bored. look, i'm vary retarted, giv mee a brake.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes,

Lets stop talking about last year and past success shall we. I am more then aware you had a good team last year and may have a good team this year when you get your players back. Don't mean any disrespect but until you win a game shut your mouths. As far as I am concerned last year means nothing you lost your best player and right now you guys stink and from the looks of this past weekend things are going to just get worse

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
***Well it's almost time for the Wolves to take the Div 2 title. They will be missing some stars for the first week but after that let the games begin***, hmm who could have said that?, all I can say Franchise is Dust has 2 I have 2 our 19 year old got a Hat-trick on sunday and if you think our D is slow then you are a great striker(um which you are not),

And as far as coaching, I kinda like the new guy.

And for whoever was asking about the Athletic, 6 old faces 12 new ones, new coach and a desire to win,

ps I didn't go you know where, I'm very proud of myself

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Franchise", you sure talk a lot of shite, i bet if we called to set up the game you proposed you'de be to shite scared to answer back. Anyways enough with you, you'll be kissing our ass just like everybody else after we reel of about ten wins or so in a row. Bulljive maybe we shouldnt be living in past glory but its not nearly over for us yet. I bet you dopesell franchise and every other tom dick and harry on this forum that the hurricanes will not lose another game this season, i gurantee it. If we do, i will never post another thread on this site. :wa: :eek:

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise how about a scouting report on the Port Moody Lions? Did you lose to them because their defence is slow and thier forwards couldn't hit the net?

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
"Franchise", you sure talk a lot of shite, i bet if we called to set up the game you proposed you'de be to shite scared to answer back. Anyways enough with you, you'll be kissing our ass just like everybody else after we reel of about ten wins or so in a row. Bulljive maybe we shouldnt be living in past glory but its not nearly over for us yet. I bet you dopesell franchise and every other tom dick and harry on this forum that the hurricanes will not lose another game this season, i gurantee it. If we do, i will never post another thread on this site. :wa: :eek:

well it was sure nice talking with you....im sad to see that your time here is alomost over as sunday comes really quick and then youll be gone......to bad....anyway always do your home work as your in grade 12 now....hows your u18 team looking this year...i herd richmond looks real good.....from an inside source,,,,,,,,,,peace..better answer my question soon though you only got today,thurs,fri,sat,sun,then you'll never be here again...
out

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Been nice(?) knowing you then 08star..."nah nah hey hey....goodbye!"

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane, I just caught up with your post regarding my last season affiliation...Not the Titans, guess again! I'll give you a hint: Just because my origin is one place it doesn't necessarily follow that I play there. You did beat my previous squad last season, but that's beside the point as you beat most every squad last season. I stand by what I said, and wish to say no more about it. :cool:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Anyone here by the name of Tom, Dick, or Harry? Hmm, didn't think so.... :wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
I bet you dopesell franchise and every other tom dick and harry on this forum that the hurricanes will not lose another game this season, i gurantee it. If we do, i will never post another thread on this site. :wa: :eek:

Thank fcuking god!

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We may be out 3 more players due to suspension this weekend, however look for a statement game this weekend. Our backs are against the wall and this is a must win game. At the start of the season we did think we would win every game by just showing up. We obviously thought wrong, but dont worry the intensity we showed last year seems to be right back, and look for a dominant performance by the Hurricanes this weekend.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
Hey Franchise how about a scouting report on the Port Moody Lions? Did you lose to them because their defence is slow and thier forwards couldn't hit the net?

Nope they have skill unlike you...you never even came close to sniffing the net in our game...I played with dustin all my life...he'll let you know there superstar how good or bad I am.....I waiting for your replie till then enjoy picking balls out of your net this weekend.

Port moody is strong....young just like me and fast unlike you so till we meet again bye for now

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:

Promise?????

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
after having a look at the fraser valley website I think its only fair to say that any team other than the rippers and the clones (and possibly delta fc who have a game in hand) talking shite on this site should shut up as we are the only teams who have not dropped points. I do agree with an earlier post from either dopey or bull that when the rippers meet delta fc the 2 best teams in the division will be playing for top spot. but for teams like the hurricanes to be on here posting about how well they are going to do is ridiculous. Prove it then talk about it. Until then shut up!!! worry about preventing another 13 goals in 3 matches first. Dopey where are you guys playing this weekend, may have to come and watch.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise I just can't believe that you've lost two in a row yet you still come on this site and yap. Listen if you were a superstar you would just be ****y, but because you are just an average div 2 forward you just sound ridiculous. Shut-up win a few games then come back and spout off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts