Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
I also think its head to head match ups as well,

The official ruling is as follows:

Tie Breakers:

(i) record against the other team or teams; or, if still tied

(ii) goals for and against versus the other team or teams; or, if still tied

(iii) a playoff between the team or teams.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Will you be bringing an ice cold case of beer (12) that goes to the victor? I have (12) beer cooling as we speak that says we will win the match, care to wager?(or donate in your case)

Bored I don't play for the Titans, I was simply going to watch you guys kill them and I was hoping to get an Autograph :rolleyes:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
better than playing in our old sand box right? plus, now i get to watch all the nfl i can handle, go to the bar friday night without feeling guilty, and again saturday night to celebrate........if it weren't for the "no booze" at the parks rule(that applies to every team but the rangers) we get a lot more spectators out too.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
no shite KH..........only bj's are free

Ordinarily I'm above commenting on such things...however, today is an exception...

...walls, that's just too easy bro...don't set yourself up like that...can't believe no one caught this one... :confused: :p ...

...sorry to see your foot's prognosis walls, hope you heal soon and join your ND mates on the pitch. How are the boys looking for the weekend?

~Shaven

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
walls, that's just too easy bro...don't set yourself up like that...can't believe no one caught this one...~Shaven
I don't think I am the only one that caught it and chose to leave - you said it Shaven, it's just too easy.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread is getting more and more boring, at this rate I will continue to get all my work done.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
This thread is getting more and more boring, at this rate I will continue to get all my work done.

yea with the downfall of intrest in this thread you may be able to do more things like get your work done,satisfy your segnifigant other (be it women,man,right hand), loose those 30lbs youve always wanted to, learn how to play soccer...good luck with those things......

walls good luck on the long road of revovery its a hilly and long walk espically on those tiny tims (cruches) for the dummies here...offer is still open for the caddy though...less than a week...peace

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#7player said:
yea with the downfall of intrest in this thread you may be able to do more things like get your work done,satisfy your segnifigant other (be it women,man,right hand), loose those 30lbs youve always wanted to,
OR..I could take a couple minutes and complete grade 8 english
#7player said:
learn how to play soccer
Educated and witty, you're the complete package.

Any predictions for your team this weekend? My prediction for Dewdney is a lopsided victory with 2 goals, minimum, by yours truly.

Sliver to also pot at least 2.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
OR..I could take a couple minutes and complete grade 8 english
Educated and witty, you're the complete package.

Any predictions for your team this weekend? My prediction for Dewdney is a lopsided victory with 2 goals, minimum, by yours truly.

Sliver to also pot at least 2.

Why do we need these teachers back anyway, they obviously aren't doing our kids any good.
Bored, I got the inside scoop that the coach is starting Guru up front with Sliver this weekend.... Bored to sweep was also mentioned.... Prediction : Sliver with 3 assists / Guru with the Hat! :bronco:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
He must be on holidays :rolleyes: Bored I'll see you on Saturday night, I can't wait to see my old buddy the Snowman and his big brother the all knowing Guru :D
fcukin blabbermouth!!! keep yer trap shut... now the Titans are gonna be setting extra guys on us!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
All that work just to get out of playing the Celtics, baby.

Pulled mangina, giggle.
Bored: This is grounds for a banning.... don't ever let me see you speel Celtic with an "s" agin...

Pulled Mangina... tee hee shite's and giggles.... funniest piss in a Looooooong time.... read it 5 minutes ago and I'm still on giggles....

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru to score a hatty? Hmm, wether up front or in net seems like Guru is always good for a goal.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Pulled Mangina... tee hee shite's and giggles.... funniest piss in a Looooooong time.... read it 5 minutes ago and I'm still on giggles....
I guess that means the man boobs are jigglin then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0