Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Insert Piss takes, this is a free shot. I aint getting it, I thought Arsenal was pretty good but now I hear they are the same as the Titans who apparently are really bad(18 against and 2 for before last weeks game). I guess I'll find out this weekend, hopefully we will come out playing instead of waiting for the game to come to us. I wonder if this strategy could net us the lead instead of falling behind to start?

I better wear the steel plated shinnies as speed is not me strength.

Any wagers from the Titans - don't want to be rude and assume they have no talent and no balls. DFC by a late goal.

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cause it says he plays for dud-nie on his profile and Im just seeing cause he talks alot about 2C...so just seeing if he plays for Celtic

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I play for Dewdney, not sure how there could be any confusion over that but now you know - the rest of the piss takers already know.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Game of the week in Div 2C must be the League Leaders LUFC vs DMU who are one point back.

It will be a big match no doubt, we really need to play our best game yet. We have improved so far this season, but have now run into some lineup trouble as guys get injured or become unavailable.

We have a team party after the game so perhaps it will inspire us.

2C is getting very tight and every tie really makes it worse.

Funny, Coq Arsenal totally outplayed us (despite the 3-3 draw result) and our guys feel they have been the best team we have played. I am confused. :confused:.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow..can u belive it..walls kept his mouth shut for a whole day there must be something wrong...there is no way he worked at his job...but stranger things have happened....9days...peace

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
#7player said:
wow..can u belive it..walls kept his mouth shut for a whole day there must be something wrong...there is no way he worked at his job...but stranger things have happened....9days...peace

He must be on holidays :rolleyes: Bored I'll see you on Saturday night, I can't wait to see my old buddy the Snowman and his big brother the all knowing Guru :D

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
if 2 or more teams tied in points, aren't then goals for looked at to determine placement in the standings? cuz in 2A there are 3 teams tied with 8 points, including the royals. we have the most goals for, yet we are placed at the bottom between the 3 teams tied with 8 points. it can't be goals against otherwise the titans should be above aldergrove....

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
if 2 or more teams tied in points, aren't then goals for looked at to determine placement in the standings? cuz in 2A there are 3 teams tied with 8 points, including the royals. we have the most goals for, yet we are placed at the bottom between the 3 teams tied with 8 points. it can't be goals against otherwise the titans should be above aldergrove....

It's supposed to be goals for if your tied but if say if there are two teams in first place tied at the end of the year they wont take the goals for but instead they'll have a playoff game. So, I dont think if your not first or second by the end of the season it doesnt really matter.

Hammy

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also think its head to head match ups as well, plus they also do goal difference like if you guys score say 16 goals but let in 12 then your only plus 4 but if you score 10 and let in 2 then it's plus 8 so it might be that way Soccermom but what the fcuk do I know

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Bored I'll see you on Saturday night
Will you be bringing an ice cold case of beer (12) that goes to the victor? I have (12) beer cooling as we speak that says we will win the match, care to wager?(or donate in your case)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
#7player said:
just not so into it right now as i found out yesterday that i'm HAVE TO stay on two crutches for 2-3 months :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hardy-har-****uin-har!!!!!!! i'll be sure to make sure that one of our big boys lets you know what happens to pretty haired lassies when we meet..........and remember we will play again when i'm off the sticks. keep on insulting injured played hair-dude!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
just not so into it right now as i found out yesterday that i'm HAVE TO stay on two crutches for 2-3 months
All that work just to get out of playing the Celtics, baby.

Pulled mangina, giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0