Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2: Results and Banter Jan '05

Best record in Div 2, based on possible points from games played, by season's end?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Franchise Its part of the perks you get when you play for a high class team like the Tigers.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep the field isn't open yet there still having problems so you guys will be fieldless still.
We have practice time already & if we need make up games we can get them on the turf.

Cheers
Rex

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drove by this new turf field and all I saw more lines than Luc snorts off of outcasts chest on a saturday night? How many different sports are being played on this field? Christ it looks like you could land a god damn plane on it? Anyways practice should be great on these fields but not too sure about games.

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm getting tired of this stupid weather, the way its going hopefully we can get all of our games in by the end of the season.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Well Franchise Its part of the perks you get when you play for a high class team like the Tigers.

Actually it's the perks of having a coach that runs GEU.......far from the skill you call from having 9 points 3/4 thru the season :rolleyes:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3/4 of the way through the season?.....More like half way for us. We have only played 9 games thus far.

We have been practicing in the comforts of our nice warm gym while most teams sit around waiting for the snow to go away. How is that gravel down at Albion these days Mr.notgoodenoughtobeaBlackKnight.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
Sheep the field isn't open yet there still having problems so you guys will be fieldless still.
We have practice time already & if we need make up games we can get them on the turf.

Cheers
Rex

Then go use it instead of practicing on our home fields without booking them.
Go mess up your own home fields at Bonson and stay off ours.
Lucky our coach hasn't the guts to kick you off or you'd have been tossed off.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, with the rain forecast for the next few days it seems that we all may be back at it this coming weekend, and what a way to get back in the swing of play but with Cup games! Should be interesting to see who's unable to shake off the rust from the prolonged layoff :eek: ...might be some upsets...

~Shaven

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Well, with the rain forecast for the next few days it seems that we all may be back at it this coming weekend, and what a way to get back in the swing of play but with Cup games! Should be interesting to see who's unable to shake off the rust from the prolonged layoff :eek: ...might be some upsets...

~Shaven

thanks for pointing that out captain obvious. but hopefully we can get back at it this weekend.

still thinking of something to say over there dopeashell? must be the downs....

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
soccer mom is your player going to be back from the broken arm or has he just packed it in for the year. Also i know our team is going to be rusty I have touched a soccer ball maybe 3 times in the last 2 months. Also dopeashell is actually bipolar no down to be found on our team. Although I was wondering what was your excuse for your fag hair cut.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
our team is going to be rusty I have touched a soccer ball maybe 3 times in the last 2 months. .
Sounds like Sheep even when the games were on and he plays 90 minutes. :D

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, that was a long layoff. Had to sit through some hurricane bashing but it was easier to take because of the fact that i cant even remember the last time we lost. It is raining like hell out there so the snow will be gone and hopefully the fields arent too flooded to play. Poco is in for a shite kicking regardless of when we play them but i just hope its this weekend so we can just get it over with. Thats two years in a row we've had a difficult draw but we dont mind. I can see that redwood and the rest of the poco boys havent been out in full force on here ever since the last time we spanked them, and im sure they wont be on here to say much before this weekends tilt either. I predict a strong victory over poco because i think we just want it more and the score will probably be close and it will be a hard fought game, with us pulling out another victory. We probably will be hella rusty cause of the long layoff but im sure they will be too.
bulljive said:
soccer mom is your player going to be back from the broken arm or has he just packed it in for the year. Also i know our team is going to be rusty I have touched a soccer ball maybe 3 times in the last 2 months. Also dopeashell is actually bipolar no down to be found on our team. Although I was wondering what was your excuse for your fag hair cut.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
thanks for pointing that out captain obvious...

My pleasure Mom...anything I can do to help those less fortunate along, such as yourself. It's okay Mom, it happens to us all at one time or another... :eek:

:D

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the transfer/signings front, it appears as though we are/have signed 3 new players for the remainder of the season, as we unfortunately lost a couple of players off the roster over the break due to injuries and one who has left the country. All three players will improve our squad, as they have skill equal to if not better than the players that are now unavailable. Should make us stronger for the stretch run, and hopefully will result in a move up the table by season's end.

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright you lot, its pool time! (Sorry, no speedo's allowed :D )

Here's the link to the pool threads:

http://www.takethepiss.com/pools/Pres_Cup_2005/
http://www.takethepiss.com/pools/Pak_Cup_2005/
http://www.takethepiss.com/pools/Masters_Cup_2005/

These pools are open to premium members only, so those of you who are already prem. members get your arses in gear and make your picks!...Those of you who are not, get your arses in gear and sign up! Pools close on Friday evening, so move it!

Good luck lads!

~Shaven

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Yoda

What's this about our teams practicing on your home fields! What home fields you guys don't have any! There always closed!

Cheers
Rex

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
still thinking of something to say over there dopeashell? must be the downs....

sorry bud...as i do have a life outside the computer i dont come on 5 times a day to check what you have to say about anything...a reason i wont make fun of you no more cause after reading your last post all you ever do is say the same thing back to the person they already said....i call you a F_A_G then you think about it for an hour and come up with a burn so good its unheard of you call me a F_A_G .....your a class act thats for sure....way to think up your own diss guy...perhaps you should listen closer to your g-unit album for some better burns or go live with frodo and guru so all of you can brainstorm together and come up with something different.....yea you got me bud i do love the boys just like you said....although your the one whos 22 reffing little kids soccer games....and i herd you envited a few of my kids out to your team..way to go bud....and like bulljive stated im bipolar so shut the fu*k up about downs it really aint that funny......well put goldilocks.........out

ps....if all goes well the semi finals of the cup draw should be the finals..as ndfc would have to play hurricanes....winner should just lift the cup after that game if all goes according to plan......out

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, with dopeashell that if we do play in the semi's the winner of that game should get the cup right then and there. However where did u see the rest of the cup draw as i just visited the fraser valley website and they do not go any further than the first 3 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0