Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2: Results and Banter Jan '05

Best record in Div 2, based on possible points from games played, by season's end?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just as you liked your chances of beating us when you were playing with the mighty black knights last year. The hurricanes cup squad is just as strong if not stronger this year than it was last year. If you do not believe this then i suggest you come watch our game vs poco this friday. Also redwoods i hope your squad is just as pumped as we are to play, a 10 min lapse may cost you 4 goals this weekend. Do not base much on our 3-0 win over you guys as we are an even better squad then that and you guys will see that this friday. We plan on finishing the game with 11 players this weekend, which is something we have not done against you guys yet and pending this week goes well, all our players are healthy and ready to play.

The Franchise said:
I liked there chances to if they were playing the Hurricanes this Friday :rolleyes:

They play the Surrey Raiders on Sunday.....Wow you impress me more and more each day

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
redwoods said:
we are all pulling for Kev and hoping for a fast recovery.
k that is really terrible, the burning question i'm sure that is on everyone's mind on the Poco City club, How does this effect the stag??? Do we drink and get ****ed up with strippers while poor Kevin sits in a wheelchair drooling from painkillers?

Seriously though, having played with Kevin for a number of years for him to get an injury like that absolutely sucks. At least I'll fit in with Kevin as i dislocated my shoulder on Sat.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
Hardon will be heading home tonight to recuperate!
Alright...I spoke too soon, the surgery was a success, but due to kev's whinny nature, they elected to keep him over night! Actually someone mentioned that he was looking forward to getting his sponge bath...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0