Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2: Results and Banter Jan '05

Best record in Div 2, based on possible points from games played, by season's end?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
Shaven in regards to the cup game times, I was talking about round 2 on the weekend of Feb 4th-6th. There is no Knights Cup times or locations.

Not sure but I belive that the team on the left is home and right is away, just find the team that is home and when they play.
We(port moody) have a first round bye if coq. wins we play fri 8:00 but if twsn wins we play sun at 2:15. Until first round is played it is the best I can help.
ex.
Game 2 Coquitlam City Arsenal 2C Fri Tsawwassen Royals 2A Game 24 Winner Game 2 Port Moody Lions 2C

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, only 2 more regular season games left for the royals. we do have 3 make up games to be played, hopefully we can fit them in somewhere as one of them is pretty key, a HOME GAME against NDFC.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't mean to disappoint you soccer Mom but although you may get to wear home jerseys the game most likely will not be at your home park. I know last year they were at bear creek park. Since we have access to mid week light times on turf, hey you might have to play away after all.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would presume someone at BC Soccer knows but it isn't published anywhere that I could see on their website.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Does anyone know where the Provincial B cup is this year???
hopefully its somewhere far..far..away,like another country,who cares about the shite B cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
hopefully its somewhere far..far..away,like another country,who cares about the shite B cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Thats write you will be watching the pak cup from the sideline you wanker

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I don't mean to disappoint you soccer Mom but although you may get to wear home jerseys the game most likely will not be at your home park. I know last year they were at bear creek park. Since we have access to mid week light times on turf, hey you might have to play away after all.

hell no son. we're not gonna let you douchebags just arranged a mid week game on turf in ND. and i don't give a shite how much notice you give us. it's our home game and i do believe there is one week that includes an available sunday for makeup games to be played on. so if there is one game that we want played on that sunday, it'll be against NDFC on our home field homie. G UNIT!!!! OUT

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Thats write you will be watching the pak cup from the sideline you wanker
why the fcuk would I waste my time watching the pak cup,thats fraser valley bush football wanker :rolleyes:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry I forgot how many great footballers came out of the vancouver metro league. what was i thinking...

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only my third post since Christmas in a soccer related thread. Hopefully next weekend things are back to normal and we can start playing again and posting here.

After 3 months with no home field we finally have one. We get the new turf field at the new high school that is under construction just off 240th near Albion Sports Complex. We will be playing Saturday nights under the lights. I think The Friday nights must be reserved for the Black Knights and the Premier team. Things are starting to look up out here in the bush.

B

Blahzay

Soccer Mom said:
hell no son. we're not gonna let you douchebags just arranged a mid week game on turf in ND. and i don't give a shite how much notice you give us. it's our home game and i do believe there is one week that includes an available sunday for makeup games to be played on. so if there is one game that we want played on that sunday, it'll be against NDFC on our home field homie. G UNIT!!!! OUT
I'm afraid this weekend of only make up games you speak of has already passed and NDFC doesn't plan on missing any cup action aiiight son, looks like turf it is.....I know your team will love that. Bad Boy Entertainment!!! OUT

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
I'm afraid this weekend of only make up games you speak of has already passed and NDFC doesn't plan on missing any cup action aiiight son, looks like turf it is.....I know your team will love that. Bad Boy Entertainment!!! OUT

i know your team wants any advantage over us you can get cuz you're afraid to play us in an environment where both teams have had equal playing time on. Ride or Die. PEACE.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Only my third post since Christmas in a soccer related thread. Hopefully next weekend things are back to normal and we can start playing again and posting here.

After 3 months with no home field we finally have one. We get the new turf field at the new high school that is under construction just off 240th near Albion Sports Complex. We will be playing Saturday nights under the lights. I think The Friday nights must be reserved for the Black Knights and the Premier team. Things are starting to look up out here in the bush.
Thats shite football fridays & saturday,

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
i know your team wants any advantage over us you can get cuz you're afraid to play us in an environment where both teams have had equal playing time on. Ride or Die. PEACE.[/QUOTE

buddy lets be honest here for a sec...afraid is word i havent herd since i was a boy and that large monster lived under my bed but i kicked him out a few days ago..there is nothing honestly to be afraid of.. when we played you we had forwards playing defence ..defence still drunk and puking and a few suspended players out to and an injury...you could have the game in your backyard and it doenst matter....seems to me you are the afraid ones cause your "afraid" to play on turf..wonder why that is....anyways herd you went to the doctor and tested positive for F-A-G...to bad hopefully youll get through it.......gunit is gay.....out

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
Thats shite football fridays & saturday,

buddy honestly who the f*ck are you....besides a loser and a plug...go sit on the bench where ever you play and keep your childish opinions for the childern...ya talk to much...............out

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
Soccer Mom said:
i know your team wants any advantage over us you can get cuz you're afraid to play us in an environment where both teams have had equal playing time on. Ride or Die. PEACE.[/QUOTE

buddy lets be honest here for a sec...afraid is word i havent herd since i was a boy and that large monster lived under my bed but i kicked him out a few days ago..there is nothing honestly to be afraid of.. when we played you we had forwards playing defence ..defence still drunk and puking and a few suspended players out to and an injury...you could have the game in your backyard and it doenst matter....seems to me you are the afraid ones cause your "afraid" to play on turf..wonder why that is....anyways herd you went to the doctor and tested positive for F-A-G...to bad hopefully youll get through it.......gunit is gay.....out

do you need some help working with the quote button? i don't believe it's that difficult, but for a guy with downs syndrome you don't do too badly for yourself. stop talking out of your ass, first you were playing bench players on defense cuz some guys were away/injured, all of a sudden your forwards were playing defence, and guys were hungover and puking before the game? what the fukc was it? And by a few players injured do you mean...just you? i don't believe you would've made any difference had you been on the field, we can certainly agree your attempt to help off the field was horrendous.

Don't get me starting on who's the bigger ass cracker around here buddy, i do believe you're the F-A-G hanging out with 14 year old boys :eek: :eek: but really, on a more serious note, what's wrong with your face? :eek: see you on the field B. i look forward to it. actually i look forward to just gettin on any field to play any team period.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:

How did you guys get a turf time?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0