Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree when you get older a decision has to be made. Play at a level where you play lots of minutes or play at a higher level as a role player. Some people just will never understand playing higher level soccer. When 18-20 guys are on a team, a bunch of guys won't get a lot of minutes. Every team is this way at more competitive levels. If you get a chance you have to grab it and earn more minutes or work harder. Injuries come up and every guy on the team is important and needed no matter what the role. Too many people want to blame somebody else and just quit although I will agree at times coaches make poor choices and have favourites. I understand the guys that decide to play lower but i got a lot more respect for the guys that play and know there role without getting the same credit as more so called important players. backline the reason guys came and played with us is we were winners, two cup finals and two league titles in 4 years. Guys want to be a part of that simple as that. plus we were all friends and still are outside of soccer.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya that'll be cool playing you guys Franchise! I will only be able to make the Friday night games and maybe 1-2 sundays as I work.

Your home time is Friday night?? Make sure you tell Paterson that you can't work on the GEU Derby days!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Friday's it is. Problem is we don't have a backup at this time as our 3 guys that left the team were all former keepers?
If you score on me that's fine but if Hector scores then I may have to retire.
I can't wait to get things going.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should. You demoted yourself to 2nd division last time I scored on you. :D
If my memory is correct wasn't that a header...top right corner at our park? ya see I've only had a few score on me over the years so I usually remember them all.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"We" still have a backup. He just needs some notice. ;)
Yes Friday's it is. Problem is we don't have a backup at this time as our 3 guys that left the team were all former keepers?
If you score on me that's fine but if Hector scores then I may have to retire.
I can't wait to get things going.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If my memory is correct wasn't that a header...top right corner at our park? ya see I've only had a few score on me over the years so I usually remember them all.

That's right. Betrum was "marking" me, thus he swears I was offside.:rolleyes:

"When the ball is kicked..." :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's right. Betrum was "marking" me, thus he swears I was offside.:rolleyes:

"When the ball is kicked..." :D

Actually I thought it was a beauty goal and I don't believe it even messed your hair? Do you use hard gel before games? The way the ball came off your head it was like your hair was made of cement? Come to think of it is this called cheating?
A hair enhancement that when in contact with a soccer ball increases the speed and flight.

Are enhancements allowed in soccer? Seriously I had no chance on this header and it's still obviously bothering me?

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
. your cousin shouldn't let you make a foul out of yourself and drag his team's name through the mud......out

man alive i tell you something i leave for a year and already people are trying to post like me......out....i wonder where you first read that..im glad to see that ive influnced the youngsters in some way....im back...out

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
man alive i tell you something i leave for a year and already people are trying to post like me......out....i wonder where you first read that..im glad to see that ive influnced the youngsters in some way....im back...out

You invented the ...out? I'm so glad I got to meet you, my life is now complete as I've met all the people that invented sweet endings to posts, you know the guys that end them with "peace out", "cheers" and even "fcuk off, I'm busy". Fantastic..... out :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0