Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
you live in buck fukc nowhere. When you head into delta you are heading into a little piece of paradise just moments away from the big city. Then again i wouldn't travel to mackie to play the nationals and I play in delta. Just kiding wells but seriously.

I live in Vancouver Knob!!!

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This year aldergrove has a div 2 team again and have spots availible also looking for a goalie... PM if you are interested and I will give you a contact number.

Cantuzzi

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All you've done for the last 4 years is WATCH teams play.......your team included;). i see you've found another team to take a chance on you again this year.

Ah, wallsie...nice to see you're paying attention...

I was going to let this slide, but thought it was interesting to note that YOU have spent as much time in the past few seasons 'watching' as I have due to the identical reason: Injury. Hmm, right...what was your point here exactly? :confused:

So, tell us walls; Are you going to stick around TTP for the entire season for a change to take the jabs when your squad does it's annual swan dive by mid-season and yet again fails to live up to the expectations you eagerly espouse prior to every season? Or, will you conveniently disappear as usual? Rhetorical question, we all know the answer. ;)

No-one takes a 'chance' on me, wallsie. However, I'm not going to defend myself to you as...well, I have more important things to do such as...pretty much anything is more worth my time, really.

~Shaven

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the lineup for D2 this year, our group sucks as we have to go out to god awful Golden Ears twice, although you all have to come to Whalley;)
KH and Franchise, looks like we will get those games in, what kind of beer are we putting on them? We'll get another crack at the Lions to avenge our cup exit last year. Toughest group? Discuss

2A- TBA; Langley Clones; North Delta Nationals; North Delta Titans; Peace Arch Selects; SFC Wheelhouse Caps; Sikh United; Surrey Coyotes A; Wescoast SC; White Rock United

2B- Aldergrove United; Coquitlam MF Ajax; Golden Ears Rams; Golden Ears Tigers; Langley Wolves; Poco City United; Poco Royals; Port Moody Lions; SFC Bullets; Whalley Strikers;

2C- Abbotsford Storm; Columbia Bearcats; Dewdney Celtic; Golden Ears Pumas; Golden Ears Titans; Langley TBA; Mission SC; North Coquitlam United; Port Moody Magpies; Surrey Coyotes B;

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the lineup for D2 this year....
2A- TBA; Langley Clones; North Delta Nationals; North Delta Titans; Peace Arch Selects; SFC Wheelhouse Caps; Sikh United; Surrey Coyotes A; Wescoast SC; White Rock United

Glad to see that the Nat's will be playing some different teams this year... that is to say NO CELTIC!!! NO ARSENAL!!! NO POMO!!! NO ACBC!!! Cool to see a darby in Delta too. Starting to miss playing... but not enough to come out of retirement. Although I may come out to a few training sessions.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad to see that the Nat's will be playing some different teams this year... that is to say NO CELTIC!!! NO ARSENAL!!! NO POMO!!! NO ACBC!!! Cool to see a darby in Delta too. Starting to miss playing... but not enough to come out of retirement. Although I may come out to a few training sessions.

Some might say you have been retired now for years...

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No-one takes a 'chance' on me, wallsie. However, I'm not going to defend myself to you as...well, I have more important things to do such as...pretty much anything is more worth my time, really.

~Shaven

Your right... every team is looking for an aging midget to play on the back line. You a hot commodity...

Phone conversation recorded as Shaven calls every team in the valley -

"If you change your mind... I'm the first in line... Honey, I'm still free... Take a chance on me"

"If you need me, let me know... I will be around... I've got no place to go, cause I'm injured and old... Take a chance on me... Pretty, pretty please"

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right... every team is looking for an aging midget to play on the back line. You a hot commodity...

Phone conversation recorded as Shaven calls every team in the valley -

"If you change your mind... I'm the first in line... Honey, I'm still free... Take a chance on me"

"If you need me, let me know... I will be around... I've got no place to go, cause I'm injured and old... Take a chance on me... Pretty, pretty please"

He didn't have to call us. I sent him a message when I saw he was looking for a team out this way. and from playing against you and him. you couldn't tie his boots. so stay on the side lines unless theres a Div3 team in ND looking for a Sam Roberts look alike. your cousin shouldn't let you make a foul out of yourself and drag his team's name through the mud......out

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, you've seen the Nationals play then I take it...?

~Shaven
its nice reading the hilarious wise cracks from someone that couldnt crack any starting lineup in the last 3 years.
but hey, atleast you've got a solid tracksuit collection now.
stick to what you know best, telling the real players on your team what you think they should do. and in turn have them tell you to shut your face, as you put your hands in your pockets and pace the sidelines.
see you on the IR Kermit.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
its nice reading the hilarious wise cracks from someone that couldnt crack any starting lineup in the last 3 years.

You know, a piss-take is always so much more effective when it is based in actual fact, and not a muddy bowl of shite...

In fact, I have been in the starting lineup for two of the past three seasons, with the middle of those three being a poor choice on my part as to which squad I chose to join up with. Sorry, did you have some sort of point you were feebly attempting to make?

Upon further thought, I was in the starting line-up for the TTP All-Wise-Crack team that middle season, and the other two as well come to think of it, so I suppose that covers all three seasons...

You've got a lot to learn about the art of a piss-take, dunce...now don the pointed hat and go sit in the corner and think about how poorly you posted here today. Come back when you're ready to pose a challenge. ;)

~Shaven.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

As for you, BL...I will give you credit, as the ABBA reference is pretty witty indeed. Unfortunately, you're not really all that funny, so it does lose something...

I've got one point to make in response to your pathetic attempt to make me out to be some needy has-been or never-was that begs to be taken in by whichever squad will 'take a chance on me'...

When Wallsie brought your beloved Nationals up from Div. 3 he was quite eager to have me join his squad. In fact, I would have been his starting sweeper or centre back that season. He thought quite highly of me then, despite his and your protestations about me now. So, you can go on with what you believe is witty banter about how I'm old, I'm broken, I'm desperate...fact is, I've got plenty of game and you know it. Oh, and I've also never lost to the Nationals either in a game that actually meant anything. So stuff it, and stick to what you're best suited to at this point: Stand on the Mackie sideline, drink your Budweiser, and heckle those who are actually still playing the game...and be ignored. You've got nothing to say worth that's noteworthy anyway.

~Shaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0