Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
man alive i tell you something i leave for a year and already people are trying to post like me......out....i wonder where you first read that..im glad to see that ive influnced the youngsters in some way....im back...out

Love and respect player#7 er dopeashell

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
When Wallsie brought your beloved Nationals up from Div. 3 he was quite eager to have me join his squad. In fact, I would have been his starting sweeper or centre back that season. He thought quite highly of me then, despite his and your protestations about me now.

that is until you came out to one practice and made a complete ass of yourself.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
that is until you came out to one practice and made a complete ass of yourself.

Oh D13...your compadre Backline already backed up what I wrote here, so you're the one making an a** of yourself. You might want to actually read what others write before posting. Do rein your drunk fingers in a little, will you? They're getting sloppier by the post...

Stallion, when we play on your pitch the only thing I'm going to be watching out for is my back in that neighbourhood :eek:. Last time I checked, Whalley's not on anyone's 'Top Ten' list of must-see communities. The pitch though, in all honesty, looks to be a decent turf pitch...so if we can survive getting in and out of there, at least that's something to make it worth risking...:D

Pretty decent group we've got in 2B, eh Stallion? The travel's pretty light, even for you lot.

~Shaven

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh D13...your compadre Backline already backed up what I wrote here, so you're the one making an a** of yourself. You might want to actually read what others write before posting. Do rein your drunk fingers in a little, will you? They're getting sloppier by the post...

Stallion, when we play on your pitch the only thing I'm going to be watching out for is my back in that neighbourhood :eek:. Last time I checked, Whalley's not on anyone's 'Top Ten' list of must-see communities. The pitch though, in all honesty, looks to be a decent turf pitch...so if we can survive getting in and out of there, at least that's something to make it worth risking...:D

Pretty decent group we've got in 2B, eh Stallion? The travel's pretty light, even for you lot.

~Shaven

I'm not even sure Whalley's in the top 100 list but it's definitely my favourite turf pitch to play on. I think the travel sucks for us, we only have 2 teams within a half hour drive, unlike 2A where almost every team would be. I do like our group though, it should be competitive for every game which is will be nice for a change.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the best turf field is the one at peace arch in my opinion..i played at whalleys and its nice but the arch has a nice one...

shaven..i am playing again this year in div1 with ndfc..but on schedule we are called north delta fc but whatever you get the picture...some old guys and some new ones should be fun none the less...looks like there is a little bit of bad blood between you and the nationals huh?makes for some good reading...out

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone from div 2a hanging out here? any scoop on those teams?

I agree, dope, peace arch turf is great - my home field (peace arch selects)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH, all I've heard is you guys are going to be great, and then you're going to suck, and now you have some new players, what's the prediction for your season?

Only two guys on this team will make predictions Shaven and Hector.....we haven't played one game as a full team, I haven't kicked a ball since the final game last season and my legs hurt like fukc from the 6 hour hike I did yesterday.......I say we will be above .500 and that I will score on Girth and thats the only prediction you will here from me!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure you can make some more predictions like Hector will still be the fattest slowest player in the FVSL Hector will eat more cheese burgers then anyone in Div2 Hectors first touch let us down again etc. And Stallion we where a really good side I held this team back from being great. now Bluebird has five maybe six of the Rams top players playing for him in Div1 and one of our Defenders is playing Premier. I'll leave it at that. new team this year so who knows.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure you can make some more predictions like Hector will still be the fattest slowest player in the FVSL Hector will eat more cheese burgers then anyone in Div2 Hectors first touch let us down again etc. And Stallion we where a really good side I held this team back from being great. now Bluebird has five maybe six of the Rams top players playing for him in Div1 and one of our Defenders is playing Premier. I'll leave it at that. new team this year so who knows.

Franchise has hooked you up Hector....McBean...Mag17! We will be alright, but granted not as powerful as before

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone from div 2a hanging out here? any scoop on those teams?

Most of the teams are new to the division, only the Titans, Wheelhouse Caps and WRU are from last year.

The Titans are usually young, and run a lot. The Wheelhouse Caps, are old and moan a lot. WRU will suck as always ;)

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most of the teams are new to the division, only the Titans, Wheelhouse Caps and WRU are from last year.

I like the alignment for this season. It appears there has actually been some consideration given to geographical locations, as best as can be done. WRU, for example, does not have to trek out to Abbotsford for a 10am match. Much props to the league braintrust for finally seeing that a somewhat-geographical alignment was sorely needed. It's not perfect, to be sure...but I think we'd all agree that it is a huge step in the right direction.

We're (Rams) not going to have to travel further than Aldergrove and Langley, and that's only two trips in to the Valley with only two more into Surrey. From our perspective, that's sweet.

Scotkop, how's the squad shaping up? Many changes from last season, or have you managed to hold on to most of the young guys you brought in last season? They showed good promise, from what I saw.

~Shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only two guys on this team will make predictions Shaven and Hector...

It's good you know your role, 'chise :D.

Just kiddin' bro...now go get Hector some Slim-Fast as he's primed to make BK his second home again this season, and we can't have that if we hope to be .500...

~Shaven

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the alignment for this season. It appears there has actually been some consideration given to geographical locations, as best as can be done. WRU, for example, does not have to trek out to Abbotsford for a 10am match. Much props to the league braintrust for finally seeing that a somewhat-geographical alignment was sorely needed. It's not perfect, to be sure...but I think we'd all agree that it is a huge step in the right direction.

We're (Rams) not going to have to travel further than Aldergrove and Langley, and that's only two trips in to the Valley with only two more into Surrey. From our perspective, that's sweet.

Scotkop, how's the squad shaping up? Many changes from last season, or have you managed to hold on to most of the young guys you brought in last season? They showed good promise, from what I saw.

~Shaven

Yeah, as much as the distance we have to drive sucks, most of the field times seem like it will be alright, plus the travel makes for good nights out after the games, where's good to go after games in Poco area?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the best turf field is the one at peace arch in my opinion..i played at whalleys and its nice but the arch has a nice one...

have you actually played a game since these feilds were constructed, or have you just stuck the tip of your umbrella in the pitch?:p;):p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0