Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am pretty sure we all know how a club system works and should work.Numb nuts. But if you can't field team with out call ups there is a major problem. That's like saying you sign 11 players to your div.1 team and 19 to your div.2 team. 30 players is not enough for two teams. simple math. If you don't have 20 guys a least signed to a team your not going to get numbers out to games. But if you do, three teams should do fine in one division.

But the way you talk is you guys are calling up guys every weekend like the Gunners(or your div.1 teams are sending guys down.). Have you played a game with 10 or 11 players?? until then stop your whinning. .

It does sound like your crying. Alot of teams sign 20-23 players in a season and they only play for one team. Amazing isn't it.

Oh yeah and look at LUFC they have 6 or so teams in div.2 and they all seem to compete. Cry-Baby.

Are you serious or just board?!

I have not cried at all... I said we want promotion... shite your dumb

We have 21 guys signed there has been one game this year were we had 11 players other then that we have a very committed team

Obviously you don't understand a club system - players aren't always called up because a team is short it is also for the experience! We have had 5 of our players called up this year for Div 1 and Premier game here and there - Ideally as a club we would have an open try out for the premier div1 and div2 team - which we are looking into doing next year.

I have never said we are not going to except promotion as our team looks forward to the challenge.

Westcoast Dumb

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone eat your weed brownie there westcoast? you seem to have your panties in a knot. 30 players seems to work for the gunners 2 teams... few too many if you ask me, but we have 0 commitment problems. Most guys are looking to play more than once a week at that, which is why a club system is fantastic, it gives you that opportunity (2 u21 teams div 1, div 2)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
he was crying I saw his tears. Weed brownie?? not so much. I just don't need to read about guys crying about having 3 teams in one division. If you're promoted and the teams isn't demoted don't crying ****uzzi.
Sand vaginas??? i think you do have one.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The same can be said to Westcoast complaining guys are not committed .....easy fix join a club system then you can get rid of the guys who don't want to play and are able to use call-ups

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
he was crying I saw his tears. Weed brownie?? not so much. I just don't need to read about guys crying about having 3 teams in one division. If you're promoted and the teams isn't demoted don't crying ****uzzi.
Sand vaginas??? i think you do have one.

Since when did you start thinking?!

I am terribly upset that aldergrove might have 4 teams in the top 2 divisions...

But your right I am the one sounding like a dumb crybaby... hold on... nope that’s you - can't wait to see what you have to say next... Harvard material seriously:rolleyes:

Westcoast Dumb

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You love me.

My name must taste good because it's always in your mouth. Oh wait that's not my name in your mouth.

WestCoast...What???sandvaginaing is your thing.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You love me.

My name must taste good because it's always in your mouth. Oh wait that's not my name in your mouth.

WestCoast...What???sandvaginaing is your thing.

Zing!

I have no idea what you are doing on a sh*tty Div2 fraser vally team... you should take your show on the road...

On the edge of my seat... what next.. Mom jokes, Aldergrove Jokes, Sloppy Seconds... who knows!

Westcoast Dumb, Lame

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking forward to the titans match this weekend... Titan4life - Team Canada you playing this weekend?

We'll be playing. We're both working through "lower body" injuries (no jokes needed) but will be playing as without a solid D... Look forward to a hard fought close outing again despite the fact we've pretty much sucked this year.

Good luck. See you tomorrow night!

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zing!

I have no idea what you are doing on a sh*tty Div2 fraser vally team... you should take your show on the road...

On the edge of my seat... what next.. Mom jokes, Aldergrove Jokes, Sloppy Seconds... who knows!

Westcoast Dumb, Lame

Here's the rest of the jokes for :wa:

Yo Mama...so Monstrous she uses Soccer balls for earrings.:p

There were this guy from Aldergrove named Cantuzzi walking down the road one day till he noticed his friend across the road carrying a bag.

Cantuzzi: "Hey Billy Joe what you got in that bag?"

Billy Joe: "In this bag here I got me soccer balls."

Cantuzzi: "Soccer Balls! I sure would like a soccer ball. I bet you if I guess how many soccer balls you got in that thar bag you give me one..."

Billy Joe: "Sheeeeiiit Cantuzzi if you guess how many soccer balls I got in this bag I'll give you 'both' of them"

Cantuzzi: "uhhh...5"

Billy Joe: "Nope"

And last but not least...

I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the Fraser Valley Soccer League for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about. Enjoy the game tonight...

:D

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
see... now that is funny...

nicely done... aldergorve joke is alittle long but the Russian judge gives it a 7.5 for overall creativity! :D

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
aldergrove rocks, thats all i got :(

Its good enough, better than a sandy vahagina, sarcasim seldom works(its hard to get it to come across in print) but those of us with more than one brain cell understand and appreciate.;)

Will be sad to not see the titans as I didnt see them the first time our teams met, :( but i hear them guys are nothing but class so should be a great match, best of luck to everyone who gets to play this weekend......I'll be busy rinsing the sand out of my vagina with tuzzi's crybaby tears......:rolleyes:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HouseArrest

I think you miss read my post abit... we want to get promoted.... why would we be playing so hard if not.

But what I was saying is - if the other aldergrove team does not get demoted it puts our club in a tough spot... three div 1 teams means no call ups - who know maybe we could start a div3 team I am not sure... but that aswell could get ugly.

looking forward to the titans match this weekend... Titan4life - Team Canada you playing this weekend?

my comments weren't directed at u or aldegrove. I know u guys want to go up. good on u guys, u deserve it.

my comments were jus a general statement to anyone promoting sandbagging...just don't feel its right

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandbagging comments were made as a joke... What the Gunners are doing may not be the best for div 2, it is for the PM system. It seems the biggest complainers are those hoping to be promoted but have since shat the bed, (at least in 2c). If teams hoping to get promoted cannot keep up with a team that is made up of a mix of div 1 and u21 players, then they don't deserve to move up. We haven't played the Coyotes, but other than Stolo, there are no teams in 2C that if promoted would not be battling regulation next season.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandbagging comments were made as a joke... What the Gunners are doing may not be the best for div 2, it is for the PM system. It seems the biggest complainers are those hoping to be promoted but have since shat the bed, (at least in 2c). If teams hoping to get promoted cannot keep up with a team that is made up of a mix of div 1 and u21 players, then they don't deserve to move up. We haven't played the Coyotes, but other than Stolo, there are no teams in 2C that if promoted would not be battling regulation next season.

I wish you would cut with the bullshit....your team isn't u21 players. U have 7 guys that play regular for div 1...your not one of them so maybe you don't see them at the games but I could point out everyone as I have watch the div 1 team play three times now plus the two times you have played us. I think what your club is doing is great and will really help if your div 1 team is promoted if they shite the bed again in the second half....I see your div 1 team having alot of talent and your team being lower mid pack div 1 team as your better players won't stick with the team you have now.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i believe it relegation not regulation ...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish you would cut with the bullshit....your team isn't u21 players. U have 7 guys that play regular for div 1...your not one of them so maybe you don't see them at the games but I could point out everyone as I have watch the div 1 team play three times now plus the two times you have played us. I think what your club is doing is great and will really help if your div 1 team is promoted if they shite the bed again in the second half....I see your div 1 team having alot of talent and your team being lower mid pack div 1 team as your better players won't stick with the team you have now.
yo 'chise i can see you're not very fond of this dutch13 kid. the hate just gets stronger and stronger :knvb:.......you coming out sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts