Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How it was WRU and The Titans boggles the mind still. but they were there
I dont know about the titans, but I know we were there because we finished 2nd in our division....right same as you...unless u still think your a lot better than us??

deoclete

Sep 17, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you saying we were the first team to score on you guys first????

That would be something to take out of the game.

No, the langley Rangers were the first to score on us first. They did it in an astounding 2-3 minutes into the game.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just thinking....(it hurt:() Danthegoddammac what happens if Aldergrove div 1 gets demoted are you guys going to give them the spot again and continue in div 2 for another year?

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ha ha... we will be going up if they get demoted... the tricky thing is gonna be if they don't get demoted.. can aldergrove have 3 teams in div1 - probably - is it good for the club - No

not sure what were are going to do - we will have to cross that bridge when it comes.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ha ha... we will be going up if they get demoted... the tricky thing is gonna be if they don't get demoted.. can aldergrove have 3 teams in div1 - probably - is it good for the club - No

not sure what were are going to do - we will have to cross that bridge when it comes.

You could deny promotion...hell Surrey Rangers did it for a few years in Div 1.

Take your old div 1 spot back then give them the denied promotion spot

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could deny promotion...hell Surrey Rangers did it for a few years in Div 1.

Take your old div 1 spot back then give them the denied promotion spot

all this talk bout denying promotion is bullshit. that's the dumbest thing I ever heard. if your team is good enough to win div. 2 (and doing so somewhat easily), the league should not allow any denying of promotion. take ur shot at div. 1 and see how it goes.

the strikers are trying it and taking their lumps but at least they went up and gave it a shot. if they do get demoted this year and end up back in div. 2, I could see them winning it again and going back up to div. 1. but this time around they will have the experience and know what they need to do to compete at that level. enough with the sandbagging already

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good one 'chise, I'm sure if that happens, I'll play on another div 2 team that will still beat yours, most likely by large margins.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HouseArrest

I think you miss read my post abit... we want to get promoted.... why would we be playing so hard if not.

But what I was saying is - if the other aldergrove team does not get demoted it puts our club in a tough spot... three div 1 teams means no call ups - who know maybe we could start a div3 team I am not sure... but that aswell could get ugly.

looking forward to the titans match this weekend... Titan4life - Team Canada you playing this weekend?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
HouseArrest

I think you miss read my post abit... we want to get promoted.... why would we be playing so hard if not.

But what I was saying is - if the other aldergrove team does not get demoted it puts our club in a tough spot... three div 1 teams means no call ups - who know maybe we could start a div3 team I am not sure... but that aswell could get ugly.

looking forward to the titans match this weekend... Titan4life - Team Canada you playing this weekend?

Oh boo hoo no call ups. You might actually have to have players from YOUR team show up to games like all independent clubs. Like yours truely.

Got an issue here's a tissue.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
really... did you just say that? well done on the rhyme though:rolleyes:

I am not crying about anything... just explaining how a club system should work...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
really... did you just say that? well done on the rhyme though:rolleyes:

I am not crying about anything... just explaining how a club system should work...

I am pretty sure we all know how a club system works and should work.Numb nuts. But if you can't field team with out call ups there is a major problem. That's like saying you sign 11 players to your div.1 team and 19 to your div.2 team. 30 players is not enough for two teams. simple math. If you don't have 20 guys a least signed to a team your not going to get numbers out to games. But if you do, three teams should do fine in one division.

But the way you talk is you guys are calling up guys every weekend like the Gunners(or your div.1 teams are sending guys down.). Have you played a game with 10 or 11 players?? until then stop your whinning. .

It does sound like your crying. Alot of teams sign 20-23 players in a season and they only play for one team. Amazing isn't it.

Oh yeah and look at LUFC they have 6 or so teams in div.2 and they all seem to compete. Cry-Baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0