Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo 'chise i can see you're not very fond of this dutch13 kid. the hate just gets stronger and stronger :knvb:.......you coming out sunday?

I just don't like bullshitter's and he reaks of it.

50/50 hope to make it. 4pm is tough to make

playing tommorow so not all is lost :)

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish you would cut with the bullshit....your team isn't u21 players. U have 7 guys that play regular for div 1...your not one of them so maybe you don't see them at the games but I could point out everyone as I have watch the div 1 team play three times now plus the two times you have played us. I think what your club is doing is great and will really help if your div 1 team is promoted if they shite the bed again in the second half....I see your div 1 team having alot of talent and your team being lower mid pack div 1 team as your better players won't stick with the team you have now.

somebody better call the wambulance
We have not had a single weekend where we have all 7 guys play div 1 and div 2. The goalie who plays div 1 is signed to a B form, and takes one of those 7 spots, the last 2 weeks (and this week) at least 1 u21 player is called up. Yes we do have 3 players that regularly play div 1 and 2, but not 7. What keeps us from working this system again next year? We have several players who played u21 last year, and a couple who played div 3 or are new. Whatever makes you feel better about losing 9-1 on aggregate to us, when you thought you would be a contender for promotion this year. Enjoy div 2 again next year, maybe I'll see you there.

Oh and thanks jimmy, good observation

Gunners 5-0 over Stolo. Its fun playing a team that gives us a game.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
somebody better call the wambulance
We have not had a single weekend where we have all 7 guys play div 1 and div 2. The goalie who plays div 1 is signed to a B form, and takes one of those 7 spots, the last 2 weeks (and this week) at least 1 u21 player is called up. Yes we do have 3 players that regularly play div 1 and 2, but not 7. What keeps us from working this system again next year? We have several players who played u21 last year, and a couple who played div 3 or are new. Whatever makes you feel better about losing 9-1 on aggregate to us, when you thought you would be a contender for promotion this year. Enjoy div 2 again next year, maybe I'll see you there.

Oh and thanks jimmy, good observation

Gunners 5-0 over Stolo. Its fun playing a team that gives us a game.

Better get your facts....all of them:rolleyes:

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awww poor BooBoo. NO FAIR! I'm looking at our div 2 team list right now. 23 players signed. 9 players that played on the div 1 team last year. 6 played tonight. The rest were either last years graduating u-21s or random pickups from other teams. Thats the facts. You sound like a f*cking baby!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awww poor BooBoo. NO FAIR! I'm looking at our div 2 team list right now. 23 players signed. 9 players that played on the div 1 team last year. 6 played tonight. The rest were either last years graduating u-21s or random pickups from other teams. Thats the facts. You sound like a f*cking baby!

Crying??? I said congrats on the system and you have a good team, at least your honest. I was pointing out Dutch was a bullshitter and you summed it up nicely:D

I don't understand the point in giving false info, most guys on the div 2 thread have seen both your teams play and you know as well as I do most games more then the so called 3 guys play up. I don't think your coach would only have 14 players at the game.

I am not saying its a bad system, **** I wish we could do the same.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We haven't played the Coyotes, but other than Stolo, there are no teams in 2C that if promoted would not be battling *regulation* next season.

Don't have to worry about us, we tend to shat in our own beds anyways...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 2-1 LUFC Knights

Was a sloppy game, we had 13 players they had 11 players(10 to start then 1 15 mins in.) We played the worst game we have played all year. A couple of new guys to the team, both did good. It was lucky I signed them or we would have been in rough shape. Went up 1-0 on a nice goal. They came back to tie it up then we started to get frustrated. Went up 2-1 on a nice free kick goal off the post and off robj? We played so horribly that after the were down to 10 men(one of their players got a red.) we were on the defensive. We hit a cross bar and their keeps(robj?) came up with some nice stops.

WestCoast...What??? hoping for a tie with LUFC Rangers and Dewdney.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandbagging comments were made as a joke... What the Gunners are doing may not be the best for div 2, it is for the PM system. It seems the biggest complainers are those hoping to be promoted but have since shat the bed, (at least in 2c). If teams hoping to get promoted cannot keep up with a team that is made up of a mix of div 1 and u21 players, then they don't deserve to move up. We haven't played the Coyotes, but other than Stolo, there are no teams in 2C that if promoted would not be battling regulation next season.

Totally agree with you Dutch. If we had won promotion last year we'd be in as much trouble as the Blackshites. Reality hurts I guess.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
But the way you talk is you guys are calling up guys every weekend like the Gunners(or your div.1 teams are sending guys down.). Have you played a game with 10 or 11 players?? until then stop your whinning. .

3 times wrong, quite the quote.

1. we have no div.3, we send guys up here and there, but no one will be switching teams for the cup
2. you can't send guys down. :confused:
3. we have played games with 11 players

not your best post.....

Attachments

14.1 KB · Views: 232

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney 3- One of the million Langley teams 1.....I advise everyone to keep their eye on the div1 thread from the Dewdney United vs. Langley game. I'll give it a while for someone else to tell it and if nobody jumps on that you'll be hearing from me.

As for our win, we needed that it was a big one.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 3 - Aldergrove 3

Wasn't really the Aldergrove team I was expecting to see, I think they know they were lucky to squeak that one out. Lots of action in the first half... We went up 1-0 early, they got 2 quick ones back, we tied it up, ref decided to toss 2 guys after a harmless shoving match, then we went ahead 3-2 late in the half. We controlled the bulk of the second half, then with about 5 left Aldergrove put a very well hit corner right on the head of the only 8ft player on the field, wasn't much anyone could do. Missed a couple sitters in the last few minutes, and an indirect free kick in the 18 we couldn't put away right at the end.

We really needed the win, but not a bad result I guess.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 2-1 LUFC Knights

Was a sloppy game, we had 13 players they had 11 players(10 to start then 1 15 mins in.) We played the worst game we have played all year. A couple of new guys to the team, both did good. It was lucky I signed them or we would have been in rough shape. Went up 1-0 on a nice goal. They came back to tie it up then we started to get frustrated. Went up 2-1 on a nice free kick goal off the post and off robj? We played so horribly that after the were down to 10 men(one of their players got a red.) we were on the defensive. We hit a cross bar and their keeps(robj?) came up with some nice stops.

WestCoast...What??? hoping for a tie with LUFC Rangers and Dewdney.

Yeah duff it was me in the pipes. Man I am frustrated this year. We have a decent bunch of guys we can pass the ball around, but are lacking in scoring and commitment (commitment sound familiar duff?). I thought the ref did a good job as far as playing the possesion I wanted to talk to him after the game. I agreed with the red he gave our back up keeper, what a stupid ass he was after the ref told him to stop. We had momentum and he gets carded, fcuking knob.

I did get my hand on it great shot off the free kick post and in. Your keeper made some great stops as well. I feel like we can't catch a break in scoring. Hopefully that three point deduction you guys got at the begining keeps us in div 2. Good luck in cup.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah duff it was me in the pipes. Man I am frustrated this year. We have a decent bunch of guys we can pass the ball around, but are lacking in scoring and commitment (commitment sound familiar duff?). I thought the ref did a good job as far as playing the possesion I wanted to talk to him after the game. I agreed with the red he gave our back up keeper, what a stupid ass he was after the ref told him to stop. We had momentum and he gets carded, fcuking knob.

I did get my hand on it great shot off the free kick post and in. Your keeper made some great stops as well. I feel like we can't catch a break in scoring. Hopefully that three point deduction you guys got at the begining keeps us in div 2. Good luck in cup.

Looking at the schedules it will be tough for you guys to get some wins. We have 4 games remaining with all of them winnable. The shitty thing is you guys play Dewdney twice which will make or break your season and maybe ours. And then you have games against Stolo,Pomo and Peg Rangers. What is upsetting is we deserved to lose the 3 points against LUFC Rangers but not the win we got against Peg. Rangers. We should be sitting at 12 points at least. If we play out the rest of the season the way we played last night we will be dropping to Div.3 next year for sure. We need some help and need to win 2 or 3 of our next 4 games. Cup will be fun because the pressure will be on every week up to cup so might help us during cup.

WestCoast...What??? hoping some teams tie and we win.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 3 - Aldergrove 3

Wasn't really the Aldergrove team I was expecting to see, I think they know they were lucky to squeak that one out. Lots of action in the first half... We went up 1-0 early, they got 2 quick ones back, we tied it up, ref decided to toss 2 guys after a harmless shoving match, then we went ahead 3-2 late in the half. We controlled the bulk of the second half, then with about 5 left Aldergrove put a very well hit corner right on the head of the only 8ft player on the field, wasn't much anyone could do. Missed a couple sitters in the last few minutes, and an indirect free kick in the 18 we couldn't put away right at the end.

We really needed the win, but not a bad result I guess.
wow, who would have thunk it. well done titans. i am still amazed at how you guys are second last in your division. i have seen you guys play the odd match here and there and you guys aren't a 9th spot team. you guys seem to be a bunch where you never know what titans team is going to show up to play....well done on the tie at least your scoring woes weren't too much of a problem bagging 3 tonight on the top team....aldergrove seems to be one of those good teams that drops their level of play when they play teams that aren't up to their level. i clearly saw it with the coyotes A team, the 2-1 win over the sfc caps...and a tie with 9th place titans...they only seem to come out and shine against teams like the wolves and wru? ....not saying they're a bad team they just gotta be consistent...and that lack of consistency can really fcuk you hard come cup time...looking forward to tomorrow's tilt with the rams :)

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
12W-0L-2T But not consistant enough!!! ND titans are a very good defensive team and came to play us well tonight.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Nomads 3 - 2 Wolves.

It was an abortion of soccer. I dont know if I've ever seen a game with as little possession between 2 teams, the ball was in the air all night. All 3 of our goals were off set pieces, 2 free kicks and a corner. Good to get to play these guys without 80km/h winds. 2-1 Nomads at half, we went up 3-1 when they didnt put up a wall on our free kick from 20 yards out :confused: they scored not a minute later, and pressed hard at the end. Great game, pretty clean, excellent refereeing. :eek:;)

My thanks to Bench Warmer and Super Sub for playing up on permit for us.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Nomads 3 - 2 Wolves.

It was an abortion of soccer. I dont know if I've ever seen a game with as little possession between 2 teams, the ball was in the air all night. All 3 of our goals were off set pieces, 2 free kicks and a corner. Good to get to play these guys without 80km/h winds. 2-1 Nomads at half, we went up 3-1 when they didnt put up a wall on our free kick from 20 yards out :confused: they scored not a minute later, and pressed hard at the end. Great game, pretty clean, excellent refereeing. :eek:;)

My thanks to Bench Warmer and Super Sub for playing up on permit for us.

How many would you have had with out the permits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0