Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
December 08 and it looks like all three divisions are wrapped up...

• Aldergrove 9 pts cushion in 2a
  • PoMo Lions 8 pts cushion in 2b
  • PoMo Gunners 9 pts cushion in 2c
What the heck is in Port Moody water...?

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kjohn - I was missing a couple studs at the end of the game... not sure I got into a tackle with you though...

Good game from the nomads, everyone seems to gun for the first place team and it looks asthough we are seeing the best from every team we play. We played good enough to win - both teams had alot of chances and langley gave or Defense fits at times.

I know I went home with a few new bruises yesterday... overall a classy bunch of guys... a few though that liked to talk out of their ass.

good luck the rest of the way, play the way you played yesterday and you will win alot more then you lose.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi, I wasn't at the game but have had a few chats with our guys and they said it was a great game.

We still have not played our best this year. We are a really good team that has been unlucky all year with injuries and weddings and all kinds of other things we are not going to use as excuses. It was great for me to wake up this morning after the busiest and most tiring weekend of my life to read we pushed you guys (a very good team from all acounts) to a 3-2 result.

I just wish we could play the way we have in the past, and how we apparently played yesterday more often.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey douchebag ...final?you better be there sunday someone needs to mark franchise ;)....maybe we can get sexual chocolate to put on another show....

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey douchebag ...final?you better be there sunday someone needs to mark franchise ;)....maybe we can get sexual chocolate to put on another show....

you know, some of us are still in school, getting degrees not wives...

chise too will probably not show; and perhaps sexual_chocolate will make a few phantom runs to nowhere hahaa...but lord I don't want to see his show...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 1-3 Port Moody Gunners

Went up 1-0 on a nice from us. They scored a beauty header after our keeper made some crazy saves.1-1 at half, just like last game we were tied at half. They came out hard and fast and scored one from way out(defense back off too much.) They kept coming we had nothing we were done. We had 13 players,2 injured. They kept coming but our keeps stood on his head. could have been more for them but it wasn't.

On to the Knights next week in a must win. I think there was some Coyotes on the sideline sorry we didn't entertain more for ya.

WestCoast...What??? at least we didn't lose 5-1
a few of us were there to check out the gunners. it was good to see you guys go up, that was a nice goal. it got quite foggy around half time. i didn't see how many subs you had but i could hear your bench cheering all the time. you guys seemed too excited at times like you guys would get the ball and just clear it first time without looking up or anything and the gunners would bring it right back at you...but you guys played well we look forward to playing you guys again and the gunners somewhat..:rolleyes:...but for now we're looking forward to the "mighty" rams

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
can the surrey coyotes stop having their love fest on here. fcuk, if you guys are friends and teammates, there are other means of communication...ie text msgs, msn and facebook chat, email, or even the phone for ur late night booty calls

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
can the surrey coyotes stop having their love fest on here. fcuk, if you guys are friends and teammates, there are other means of communication...ie text msgs, msn and facebook chat, email, or even the phone for ur late night booty calls

Ha, ha, yeah like 8/10 ten posts are from the 'yotes on that/this page....:rolleyes:......

fCK you had a good game on sunday hey?..(midas touch).. you kept your team in it all game, and (from my position on the back line) didnt lose your optomisim much if at all:). Looking back at who we had playing and where they were playing, it could have gone way differently, you guys deserve another chance, much better than the last time we met, hopefully we see you in cup!

CHEERS!:)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey House, remember last year when it was a Nomads love fest with u, KJ and JB??? I do. It would be nice to have more teams on here but some people have lives. Not us.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
a few of us were there to check out the gunners. it was good to see you guys go up, that was a nice goal. it got quite foggy around half time. i didn't see how many subs you had but i could hear your bench cheering all the time. you guys seemed too excited at times like you guys would get the ball and just clear it first time without looking up or anything and the gunners would bring it right back at you...but you guys played well we look forward to playing you guys again and the gunners somewhat..:rolleyes:...but for now we're looking forward to the "mighty" rams

Too excited??? no I call that PANIC. We had two subs. Some players that shouldn't have been in game, but what can you do when you don't have commitment. As for the Gunners, Make sure to bring out at least 15 or 16 players because they love to run.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey House, remember last year when it was a Nomads love fest with u, KJ and JB??? I do. It would be nice to have more teams on here but some people have lives. Not us.

I'm sure if you looked back at what we posted last year it was team and footy related though :rolleyes:

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too excited??? no I call that PANIC. We had two subs. Some players that shouldn't have been in game, but what can you do when you don't have commitment. As for the Gunners, Make sure to bring out at least 15 or 16 players because they love to run.

You've seen them play obviously then, whats the deal? They just really young/fast? They have a couple ringers? Soft division(no offence 2C)? Why you think they are having this much success? All the stats tell is that they score lots and dont let much in their own net. tieless, lossless, WTF?:confused:?

Answers welcome from anyone who knows whats what. on the topic.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0