Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership News 2003/2004

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
livercnuts struggling!

Red Forever, Liverpool with just a single point after 2 games and Gerrard hinting at the exit door if things don't improve. Maybe it's him who needs to improve and he can do so by watching how Keane got things done at St. James on Sat. Magic performance once again from Keano! Apples and plums mate, apples and plums...:D Come on the Boro!!

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsenal vs boro

At the half Arsenal 3 - 0 Boro. Henry's pass to Wiltord for the 3rd goal was pure magik. All done in 22 mins.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, it was a magic pass, Steve, but the build up of all four goals were fantastic, even Henry's tap in.

BTW, Gerrard should have been red-carded for his two footer on the Villa full-back. Keane was fantastic and how the hell did Shearer not get called for a foul on his goal. He mugged Ferdinand. Either way, Man. United deserved the win but why would they not put Ronaldo into the game for the last 20? Is he a defensive liability? I'm sure the fans would have loved to watch him in a tight match, to see what he can do.

Captain

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quality

Captain,

How about Taricco and Kanoute's strike for our boys on Sat?

Utter quality!

Daz:D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Laugh

Originally posted by Red Forever
God you United fans make me laugh, Gerrard is twice the player Keane is. .................... Other than Viera, Gerrard is the most complete centre mid in Britain.

RF,

Wow ....... first off, just wanted to congratulate you and the rest of the thieving scum on getting a draw on the weekend. Well done on getting your first point, it must feel great knowing that you're out of the title race mid-August.

Gerard - complete and utter disgrace to a Liverpool jersey. Fcuking diabolical two footed tackle (yet again :rolleyes: ) that had a sending off written all over it. I'm sure Sven is looking on with great envy :rolleyes:

Keane - set up both United goals with some quality passing that opened up the Newcastle backline. Once again, a force in midfield when he is of course half the player he once was :rolleyes:

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as I will admit they were bad tackles, Gerrard won the ball both times. Yeah Sven must be choked having a ball wininng midfielder.
Granted though we are digging ourselves a hole already a couple of bad results early on. Although last time I checked the championship was'nt handed out in August. Maybe we should just have a three way playoff now for the title!!! Just like Utd supporters to criticise when ther'ye going well.

Oh yeah all this talk about Ronaldo, wait till the reds release La Tallec on the prem!!! That is unless he could prove to valuable to us and Houllier sits him till next year!!!

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you ****ing joking me.

Walks I realize riding the Man U bandwagon can distort reality but to call any player dirty in support of that thieving fcuking cnut Keane is disgraceful in itself.

Yes, we have had rough start but we also led in December last year. In fact the leader in December hasn't won the league in upteens years. Here is hoping for United to be tops at Christmas.

Also, after what I believe will be a lack luster showing versus Everton followed by Houllier's post game comments that he feels the boys worked hard and didn't get what he deserved, he will be done and for the better of Anfield. His roster selections are completely shocking to any Liverpool fan. He keeps talent on the bench while player Heskey and Callagher (sp). Also playing talent out of position is driving me nuts.

This Scouser is worked up and I doubt this season will improve along as Frenchy sits on the sidelines with his arms crossed.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunetly i must agree with Ginger, I am a Red supporter,but Gerrad is a viscous tackler, and that will cost him and Liverpool, his challenges are getting worst. He is going to really hurt someone one of these days

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you watch the game ??

In fact the leader in December hasn't won the league in upteens years.

Yeah, and you haven't won the fcuking league in 13 years !!! :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, can you Man U supporters be any more irritating?!?!?!

Who's the next one to leave Trafford because he fell out of favour with Fergie? I predict it's someone in the back after they are exposed time and time again!

~Regs.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry Walks we will be back on top in less than 3 years that way you can pull out your Daglish jersey from the 80's and claim you have loved the Reds since berth. Also, I hear winnng guarantees a succeful season for years to come. Just ask Rovers fans.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do they have internet access at the Landing ??

...... we will be back on top in less than 3 years that way you can pull out your Daglish jersey from the 80's and claim you have loved the Reds since berth.

Willis,

I know you're a teacher and you're bored mental with nothing to do for a few more weeks but let's be fcuking serious here. I never had a Daglish jersey and I'm sure you never did either so keep your moot views to yourself and give us some Law 12 tips. Make yourself usefull man :D

You'll be on top in less than 3 years ??? How exactly ?? With your current side, you're not good enough, simple. How are you going to afford to bring in better players ?? From all the money you get in the Uefa Cup ?? Fcuk me ........ you'll be knocked out by the 1/4 finals ....... again :rolleyes:

Enjoy the season though sunshine ........ :D

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never had a Daglish jersey and I'm sure you never did either

You are correct Walks in was a Beardsley jersey. He chose the Whitecaps over Man U so he could be seen on a quality squad.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beardsley

I might be wrong on this, but I think Peter played for them once in a cup match. And also he was released from the club, he did not choose to leave. From September 82 to March 83 he was with United. Willis back to you. I believe we are at soccer history for 400 alex.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0