Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Not Exactly

Originally posted by Yoda
Not everyone can go home and say, "I just hung out with the last place team in the Premier league".
:D

We should be even more lucky to be able to say "I just hung out with the last place team in the Cat league".
:rolleyes:

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuck. So yet another game and the AL Razorbacks get screwed. First game they had three breakaways, no win. Second game the goalie was peppered with shots, no goals, no win. But they should have won.

Does anybody know who we could talk to about getting another column in the standings for "Should Have Wins". Maybe we could give 2 1/2 points for a Should have Won. Anyway details could be worked out later.

End of Season Prediction:

ALU Razorbacks:

Wins- 0 Losses- 0 Ties-0 Should Have Wons- 16

Do I smell another promotion to Premier?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo City United vs. Rangers match

Just a heads up to the PoCo lads:

The turf at Newton is not ready to go yet so our match insted will be Saturday at noon at Newton on the grass.

Don't know which field but we'll let you know when you arrive at the changerooms.

Cheerio,

RF

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the holdup???

Why is it taking so long to complete that field?? Is there a date set for when they intend to finish??

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea Milli Vanilli.

Talk is cheap but the current statement is a "couple of weeks".

At the weekend all that was up is the chain link posts and the lights.

Gravel is laid and level but nothing after that.

It's close but who knows.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse,

The new synthetic grass is not just a Surrey FC field. The holdup is Surrey City and the contractor laying the field not having the grass to install.

It's like waiting for a beautiful woman to get ready though - worth it in the end just frustrating .....
:D :D :D

Bollocks

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes.

Newton (unsure which field #) at 12:00 Saturday.
Apparently the FVSL site has changed it now.
I know with the late change we may have fcuked a few of the PoCo lads around, but we did inform the league that the turf field would not be ready until October at the start of the season.
In that, all of our home games will be Saturday at Noon until the turf is ready.

Cheerio,

RF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PoCo City United vs. Rangers match

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Just a heads up to the PoCo lads:

The turf at Newton is not ready to go yet so our match insted will be Saturday at noon at Newton on the grass.

Don't know which field but we'll let you know when you arrive at the changerooms.

Cheerio,

RF

You dumbass (or, am I being set up here?), I already posted on it.
Are you not reading my eloquent posts?

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BARELY SWEATING.

I didn't see any sweating out there on the pitch. Just alot of water sprayed on heads to make Poco feel better. The sportsmanship on the Rangers is unparalled. Pasqua, McLean, and Cormack with 2 provided the scoring. Hey Judge, who are the next victims?:cool:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, fcuking great.

Cletus Sr. and Cletus Jr. get into the moonshine after the win yesterday and somehow figured out how to log on to the internet. :eek:

A year of spreading goodwill gone..........Gone forever......... :rolleyes:

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
three points

After a first half that resembled an over 30's game we slotted our two young guns the league min. in over 30's and took control of the second half. Ten min. in nic jensen hit a beauty low corner and we were up 1-0. The highlanders settled down and played pretty good ball after that and scored about 15 min. later and made it 2-0 and that's all that was what was we needed after rebounding from a dissapointing result last week. That keeps the highlanders goals against low for when we play the rangers in two weeks :p . :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
While sipping my moonshine a thought went through my mind. Can you squeal like a pig RF? PM me.

Waiting anxiosly, your pal Cletus.:wa:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC A vs Surrey Sporting

First off, thanks to Surrey for agreeing to reschedule the game.

The game started off fairly quick with Langley taking an early 1-0 lead. A fast paced game with both teams getting chances (This Surrey team is a good quick team and I will be looking forward to the make- up game). With 5 left in the half, Dailly goes in for a tackle and comes out on the losing end of a broken leg, so I guess you can understand why the game was not finished.

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game abandoned by ref !!

This game was a good game until GEU fans were being a bunch of idiots & the ref decided to call the game after he already went over to warn the coach about his players & there fans . GEU should put there fans back in the cage where they belong maybe we would have finished the game!! Can't wait for the re-match !:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0