Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - May

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's an impressive idea. You should add that to your signature.

The pub is on Ladner trunk road about a minute past the McDonalds, but on your right hand side. Look for the pumpkins and poinsettias smashed all over the road out in front and if I lose, your medal.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is 1hun in or????? What about DV?? We have to play this week I have a chance at the POM if i can have a good couple of more nights.

We only have 3 confirmed at the moment.

OD just show up. Drink soda like the Captain

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about the Princess as well, lets not ferget about that cnut! :D

In

Neo
DI ** (NA-CHOS x 2)
BD

"Probably Out"

OD
TP
SW

Out

Tilly

Yet to hear from

POM *
DV
BB
I Hun

Fan Club

Regs :rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD, so you remember.:D the POM from last week

Walks said:
The Prince's arrival and departure times tonight unfortunately will be within an hour or so :rolleyes: of one another. I'm leaving on Friday afternoon to Mexico for a week and I need to stretch up for the impending all inclusive debacle. Rumour has it that they've brought in another truck full of Corona's to coincide with the Prince's arrival. Who the fcuk says I can't drink $1500 in a week ?? We'll see about that .......

This funny thing called work is fcuking killing me at the moment and they of course throw a 9:30 am deadline for tomorrow morning on me to finish this cnut of a building off.

So, it looks like I'll arrive approximately 9:12 pm and stay for an hour and a quick 8 pints :rolleyes: and then off to the office.

Fcuk you and have a nice day ....

~The Prince of Manchester

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dart vader says he has to work tonight. I believe that about as far as I could throw Neo.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry guys, I think I'm going to have to take a pass on tonight. Short notice I'm Know (not enough for a fine though) but I realized (after writing it all down) I've got to much to do before leaving for Penticton tomorrow night.

Hope OD shows to make 4.

1Hun is still a cheating pile of bastage dung. Whatever that is.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A poor night for 1HUN however I think I am still in the lead for POM. After only 3 months of playing who would have ever thought. Anyway I went 1-2 with a double 1 finish over OD. Neo and BD both finish 2-1 with victories over me and BD over me and Neo over OD. I have to add the Neo skunk me for his first ever skunk in DCS history apparently, quite sad really :D .

It would be nice if someone could update the website instead of packing for Penticton, oh yeah another fine 3 weeks in a row :wa: :wa: .

Cheers
1HUN

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Neo, it went like this...

BD over Neo
BD over 1Hun
OD over BD

There you go 2 - 1

Then we also had Neo over OD and Neo Skunking 1Hun

and finally Neo over OD

Looking forward to the full month of NA-CHOS now that DI thinkks that posting at 7:10 to change his attendance to a non-attendance does not equal a fine (honestly beaker what are you fcuking thinking man!).

Not too happy with the "possibly out" post of SW and TP either they are almost as bad as tilly's quotes of "maybe when all the planets in our solar system alighn on one plane or I get a gobble" :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how do you figure I get a fine? Even more importantly how would 3 make an entire month of fines? (Honestly retard dart what are you thinking man?) Get your shite together and get back to me. Actually just get your shite together and don't bother with the call. Cheers.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've added the BD correction. This look right? I'll put up dating the site on my to do list right under washing underwear, but above rolling up my socks.

OD Over BD
Neo Over OD
1Hun Over OD
BD Over Neo
BD Over 1Hun
Neo Over 1Hun (Skunk)

BTW, if you're hell bent on giving out a fine I believe it was late last month we decided on code of ethics amendments and "maybe" was deemed finable. Unlucky Sidewinder.

Blaze can you confirm?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Confirmed. What about the Power's
The Power is probably out. Too much school work to start off the new semester.

For confirmation of fines, also no fine for DI however i believe one should be made as we were lucky to have a forum but OD was guilted out by his friends.

Amendments in the DCS code of ethics have been sent into the committee for review. Some of the brain storms where...

1.Attendance: You must post if you're NOT going to be in attendance with in 2 hours of the first diddle. No "Maybe" or maybe if I'm not getting a gobble excuses will be tolerated. Fine - Na-chos.

2.Ochre Violations: Standing on, cutting through (while the other person is preparing to throw, disrupting another players ochre space. (match play only) Fine - Pint of Landing Lager to that Player

3. Personal fragrance: If your personal fragrance is offensive enough for the membership to notice you'll fined. Body or foot. Fine - Na-chos.

4. Footwear: Must have it. Fine- Na-chos

5. If you lose to Moot Victories Fine - Automatic lose and Split Na-chos with other player
Then a question was answered and the reply was
A posted maybe with a followup confirmation(as i did yesterday). if the maybe is for the numbers(quorom or not) game early (ie. before 1pm.)that should be acceptible. You still need to post a yes or no one or the other before first diddle minus 2 hrs

Blaze

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Punching Bags strike back

POM Standings(Unconfirmed)
  1. NEo-16
  2. 1hun - 13
  3. BraveDart - 10
  4. Power - 8
  5. Tilly - 7
  6. Prince - 7
  7. One Dart - 2
  8. BB - 0
  9. DI - 0
  10. DV - 0
  11. Sidewinder - (-3)
Somewhere the Executioner is turning pissing himself seeing the punching bags 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0