Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - May

Status
Not open for further replies.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power is rejuvenated and ready to mount a serious assault on the POM for May. He thanks everyone for their concern in his hour of distress... :rolleyes:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks to be a night of the upper echelon of the DCS. No punching bags allowed. (except for The Power and The Prince that is).

In: One Dart
The Power
Tilly
Double In
Bravedart
Prince of Manchester
Blazearmy

Well, at least Tilly is here so that should knock Double In off his game.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking at tonights attendance.

Expecting a 2-4 night.

If anyone gets a 180 tonight i will buy 2 rounds for the DCS.
Zero chance of lightning striking twice.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sorry guys...

knvb said:
Count me out. Can't escape the house 14 nights in a row.

7.58 p.m. Sounds like free nachos next week D.I.

Hope you are having fun guys.

Looking forward to the damage reports.

Neighbours gin went down well S/W.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess the fact that Tilly was showing up was the final nail in the coffin for Double In. Tilly will be leaving here at precisely 9:00. I wonder if I have time for an attempted boink? :eek: I have approximately 11 minutes. That might just be possible........ :wa:

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain;

Your watch is 2 minutes slow,but 9 minutes should be more than enough time for a ''whip it in,whip it out and wipe it"

Don't use it as an excuse for an imperfect record tonight.

B.T.W.[and off topic] surprised you have not posted on the summer league site anything about that wanker who was wearing number 22 last night.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great night tonight at the Landing. Okay, I'm lying. There's more life in a hobo's vest than there was at the Landing. No birds, bad music, no cheese on the na-chos and of course shoc-king darts. In all five games I played( 3 - 2) my opponents and I were fcuking mince. Seriously. Rubbish. Anyway, the POM is apparently wide open for the month.....

Tilly

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For about half an hour last night i though the sky was falling.DJ James was skinny(it was his underling) The POM started 3-0 was winning every diddle he looked at and was nursing his beer. Then things started to happen, he lost diddle then game to me. the beer flowed a little better and DJ James showed up to try to save a bit of the evenings musical selection. Helped the tiniest bit but not much happening the Landing last night. Apparently Ladner is full of Leaf fans.

Final Tally

POM 3-2
neo 3-2
Power 3-2
Tilly 3-2
OD 2-3
BD 1-4

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
winner loser skunk bonus???(we think)
POM TP 0 X
OD NEO 0 0
POM OD 0 X
TILLY BD 0 X
POM TILLY 0 0
NEO TP 0 X
OD BD X 0
NEO POM 0 0
TILLY OD 0 X
TP TILLY 0 0
TP BD 0 0
TILLY NEO 0 X
BD POM 0 X
TP OD 0 X
NEO BD 0 0

FINAL RECORDS

POM 3-2 2 BONUS
NEO 3-2 1 BONUS
POWER 3-2 1 BONUS
TILLY 3-2 3 BONUS
OD 2-3:eek: 1 SKUNK
BD 1-4 1 BONUS
As per Neo this morning. I'll put these in this afternoon if there are no disputes... yeah? I do need to know what time was the first diddle was? My fine depends on it. :rolleyes: Of course Dart Vaders on the other hand is a slam dunk.

POM points as per above

POM 3+5+1-2 = 7
OD 3+2(+1 skunk)-3 = 3
Tilly 2+5+3-2 = 8
Neo 3+2+2-2 = 5
Power 1+2+5-2 = 5
BD 2 -4 = (-2)

For the record BD's consecutive loss streak halted at 11 games. Not his best effort but large enough to vault him past OD at #2 and make it the second largest all time. Next of course to his own 19.

BTW, this is OD's (I think) 7th week at #1. That puts him 3 short of Tilly's old (self ranking) stint as #1. Christ, we have enough trouble getting his ass through a door, now we're going to have to shove his head through too.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some pretty shoc-king arrows thrown last night, matched only by the absolute lack of fluff. Terrible stuff. Possibly the funniest thing that DJ James has ever done was sadly witnessed by only me last night. Apparently pinted, he must have drank half of the Landing's remaining supply of Landing lager, and unhappy with the musical selections of his skinny protege, DJ James walked up to the poor head microphone wearing fellow and began berating him with chants of "You're awful, you're awful". Back to his chicken wings, the fat man was not seen again for the rest of the evening.

Hopefully next week's darts bring with them a more inspired performance, not only by myself but hopefully by the talent that was sorely lacking last night.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's a case of a fat pot calling a skinny kettle a cnut. I say the DCS has a strike until Free Willy is once again beached on the unemployment line.

I seem to remember the fluff dropping off substantially last year about this time too. Apparently there are better things to do in Ladner on a sunny summer night. Though what... I could have no possible clue to.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last night could be the most shoc-king evening ever witnessed at the Landing. As said, the little tosspot behind the decks wore a shoc-king headpiece and played nothing later than 1983. Apparently, Toto lines his collection of top CD's :rolleyes: . Incredibly, the fattest cnut in the bar (with respect to Neo :D ) was the voice of reason stepping in, grabbing the headpiece and belting out the latest Usher tune. Yeah, much better :rolleyes: ..... Cheers. He assumed his role of head prat by doing a little 'jig' when he played that Britney Spears tune. Respect was once again thrown out the window and the insults started spewing ....... I hate that fcuker.

As far as the arrows went ..... all started well for the Prince as he handed a shocked Power and OD their first losses of the night. Next up was Tilly and a game that witnessed it's fair share of 26's :rolleyes:, most of them by the Prince (as per usual). Tilly struggled with the finish and the Prince got lucky and threw the coveted D1 to go 3-0. After that, two more pints went down and then prompty shite the bed against Neo and Bravedart. Absolutely atrocious arrows were thrown but Neo finished 10 in a 5, 3, D1 consecutively. Cnut.

A fairly early evening for the Prince as I'm obviously buried at work today :rolleyes:, nice to come to work on a Thursday not pounding my head against the monitor.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a good night to have missed. Too bad to miss out on the usual win ,at least against Bravedart.

Did we ever get a valid explanation from the Prince re his extended absence[rumoured to have been in the company of the HIGH Princess of Ladner] ?

Was Tilly still bleeding?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings are up. OD is 14 points clear of second, (me) with 20 games in hand and is now 24 points clear of his brother...who btw, is still below .500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0