Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neo said:
Why call DI when you could post and get off scot free??????
That was the whole point man, I was out on a site visit and couldn't post so I rang him as he was between his wank and dropping off the pinnies, or was it eating a geeger ?? I wasn't going to be back in the office 'till 9:00 pm.

Dutch fcukwit said:
I never got a call.
Fcuk you cnut ....... you know you did. You're a deadman ......

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope you're not calling me a liar Walks? That's against the code of ethics and you may have just bought yourself, rather us, another plate of na-chos. Shame.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a thought you wank, how's your head this morning ??!! Probably don't remember calling me after the 9 bunnies and 6 Geeger's ........ been on the toilet much today ?? :rolleyes:

What would Lita say ?? Disgraceful ..........

You just might convince her not to renew her Premium Membership :rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Here's a thought you wank, how's your head this morning ??!! Probably don't remember calling me after the 9 bunnies and 6 Geeger's ........ been on the toilet much today ?? :rolleyes:
Bit much that last line don't you think. I don't care what you two sort out, as long as someone's buying nacho's for the next 3 sessions I'm fine.:)

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great night last night both in the darts and on the dance floor by tilly.

I agree with all of the scores except I didn't skunk SW I had to fight hard to that point after being down by 1HUN or so. 5-2 on the even is good actually is absolutley great for me. Darts actually found the board tonight.

Tilly was in great form last night and I will credit my skunking of him to the amount of pints that he had prior to arriving at the Landing. Moves on the dance floor were tremedous:wa: .

I forgot to mention, BD was in some mood last night either he started to pull last night and couldn't finish or he couldn't get it up. He is now by far the easiest person to get heated:D . How many in a row now BD?????:p

Cheers
1HUN

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We all forgot one of the D.C.S. highlights of last night, and maybe a first. The whole assemblage of the membership chanting "show us your titties"to that snake on the dance floor.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly was actually 1 - 1, as I somehow beat the power with a 1 double 1 finish. Great stuff. :rolleyes: Yes, darts were secondary last night for Tilly as nuggets were the order of the night. That is why I only played two games. It was very difficult to see with my blue glasses but I still managed to wear them in the two matches. I had no idea I was skunked by OneHun. Interesting. Anyway, it was an entertaining night and of course, my fcuking ankle is killing me today after a few 'moves' on the dance floor. :rolleyes:

Yes, the math lessons this morning on Stem/Leaf plots and circle graphs were fantastic. :rolleyes:

We Shall Not Be Moved

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The standings are updated now. No change in the top 5 other than Power edging to with-in 6 of second, still one game BELOW .500 though. The biggest movement comes from punching bag Ville. Brave Dart goes 3-3 and moves himself up to 6th passing the absent and now heavily fined Prince. 1Hun had a monster night by any standards with 15 points and finds him self tied with The Prince of Na-chos at 42 total points respectively and in a toight battle for 7th place. Tilly by virtue then drops to 9th and finds himself on the outside looking in at the Champions tourney. Shoc-king.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double Na-chos said:
The Prince of Na-chos
Just to clarify things there son, another dodgy fine has been levied against the Prince but for all intensive purposes and it's fcuking pointless arguing with you ...... I'll buck up for it, fair enough. 1 fine, done.

Next time I rob a cooler though ........ I'm keeping all the beer.

You on the other hand owe 2 fines now you geeger eating wanker.

Carry on ......

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough of this out crap. I'm in. Power not showing up even after i told him i'd buy him a beer for today last night when he came and picked up BacardiDart in Tsawwassen.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's with all these wishy-washy posts? Is there a Tilly Tompkins school of soft arsed excuses that just let out? Fcuking in or out biotches? I'm in and plan on lump-ing that cheating basketball shooting cnut 1Hun... and of course, Brave Dart.

ETA 9:02

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where the fcuk is this thing tonight? I've got a medal to show off. Seriously, it'll be fun... KNVB won't be able to concentrate one iota... :D

~Regs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ladner's Landing. Bring the cup along, really get him off his game.:D

OD does that maybe have to do with drinking Tsawwassen dry of Bacardi last night.

3 so far. We need 4 for quorom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0